Respected sir,

This is urmila previously i have placed a complaint for NRI private funds its as follows :

respected sir/madam,

This is urmila from mumbai i have applied for online loan for an NRI(us based) company from mr. Chavi Soude in mumbai as he had send me a immediate reply from clickindia.com. He gave me all assurities of transfering the loan in india. Maybe Mr. Soude has transfered the loan. I have checked his details in search engine he is a well reputed personality in india.After paying the processing fees as per the discussion on mail mr. Soude told that the indian agent who will be doing the further procedures of getting my loan amount transfered in mumbai bank account will call me. Mr. Harry Marshal gave me a call from delhi and said that mr. Soude has transfered the money in his foreign exchange department and i have to make some payments for the us dollars to be convereted in INR i have till today's date paid them Rs.75,000/- yet he has not deposited any loan amt in my account and he is expecting me to deposit rs.7,800 as the loan has been transfered and requires reflection amount as per his statement. i dont know what exactly is the situation. Please sir i require the help to get back my deposited amount i.e. 75,000/- as early as possible because my relative is hospitalised at goa and i need he need to undergo surgery for which we have to deposit a cash amount as i have the proof of deposition and mails and sms of mr.harry marshal and mr. chavi soude.

the account given by mr. chavi soude to deposit the money was

Account holder : Namigadde Ruth
Account no : 000201644168
amount deposited : 43,300/-
Branch Bangalore(icici bank)

Account holder : corina l. Hrangchal
acct no : 20058834780
amount deposited : 32,000/-branch bangalore(sbi bank)

Agent in india Mr. Harry Marshal (Delhi)

As per the immediate action i was suppose to make a complaint to the cyber cell in mumbai i have posted thrice my mail to them but didnot receive any response from them. The complaint i posted them is as follows :

Respected sir/madam,

This is urmila from mumbai i have applied for online loan for an NRI(uk based) company from mr. Chavi Soude in mumbai as he had send me a immediate reply from clickindia.com. He gave me all assurities of transfering the loan in india. Maybe Mr. Soude has transfered the loan. I have checked his details in search engine he is a well reputed personality in india.After paying the processing fees as per the discussion on mail mr. Soude told that the indian agent who will be doing the further procedures of getting my loan amount transfered in mumbai bank account will call me. Mr. Harry Marshal gave me a call from delhi and said that mr. Soude has transfered the money in his foreign exchange department and i have to make some payments for the us dollars to be convereted in INR i have till today's date paid them Rs.75,000/- (of which all the details of receipt which mr.marshal instructed to deposit is with me as proof)yet he has not deposited any loan amt in my account and he is expecting me to deposit rs.7,800/- as the loan has been transfered and requires reflection amount as per his statement. Previously he instructed me that the loan is in indian security and need certain amount for get it cleared which he gave assurity if i pay and if the indian govenment dont transfer then they will pay me back my deposited amount of 66,000/-.
Later on he told that he spoke with mr, saude and he receive a assurity that they will transfer from scottish bank of uk today even after 3 months also no money is been transfered in my account andd i dont know what exactly is the situation as mr.marshal says as per uk law the account of cooperative bank of mine required to be materialised . Please sir i require the help to get back my deposited amount i.e. 75,000/- as i have the proof of deposition and mails and sms of mr.harry marshal and mr. chavi soude.Sir My family members are in great problem as my dad has to undergo and operation and my would be in law who resides in goa has a severe heartattack which was been explained by me to mr.marshal. yet he appologised and says to just try for rs.7,800 for the loan to get transfered or else i have to wait till mr.marshal gets money to clear my loan.Sir i have kept my gold and paid the amount to get the loan transfered even my would be husband has helped me out for 20,000/- which i am suppose to return him, as we belong to middle class family and cant keep on paying the interest for gold i request you to please get me back my rs,75,000/-. I am urgent in need of that amount as i have requested mr.marshal several times to return me back my deposit amount i am nt interested in loan amount yet he keeps saying that i want you to get the loan amount because it was mistake from there side for which they are paying the compensation. But i dont need the loan and require only my deposited amount. I dont find mr.Marshal or Mr.Saude a fraud but yet sir require your help to sort out the problem to get back my deposited money.

the account given by mr. chavi soude to deposit the money was

Account holder : Namigadde Ruth
Account no : 000201644168
amount deposited : 43,300/-
Branch Bangalore(icici bank)

Account holder : corina l. Hrangchal
acct no : 20058834780
amount deposited : 32,000/-
branch bangalore(sbi bank)

Contact no : mr.Harry marshal 09654200263 He is working in british high commission delhi

Mr. Chavi Saude details
: onlineloanservices@wwjd.ru

Agent in india Mr. Harry Marshal (Delhi)