+ Reply to Thread

Kotak - car loan-non disbursement

This is a discussion on Kotak - car loan-non disbursement within the Loans forums, part of the Business & Finance category; vjshah61@yahoo.co.in Kotak Mahindra family issued me Agreement (CF 7474791) with details ,took PDC and 3EMI are already cleared but still ...

Default Kotak - car loan-non disbursement

vjshah61@yahoo.co.inKotak Mahindra family issued me Agreement (CF 7474791) with details ,took PDC and 3EMI are already cleared but still Principal amount is not issued,This becomes contradictory to accounting as the bank is charging without issue of cheque...what so ever be the reason...12 days passed on complaining thru' their service email...no solution is arrived in writing ..How do now i fight with such tactics - if they go on taking up my money and non issuing the Principal amt.?Who will bear the time,cost and who is to sort out?to,whom we move for stopping such practices..is there any obdusmen like thing where quick solution is arrived?Finance co. enjoy people money with people to run pillar to post?
    Call centre people just keep on talking but such a small logic is non acceptable as the hirarchy of decisions is too long in big establishments and small people will cry ..at the end too, the decision will favour banks as they take all signatures prior..

Dear customer,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your complaint details and forwarded the same to the relevant team. They will investigate this issue and contact you shortly with an update on the same.

If you have any further concerns in future, please write to service.carfinance@kotak.com and we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
    Kotak Support Team

Default emi without principal issued.Kotak Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Kotak Support View Post
    Dear customer,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your complaint details and forwarded the same to the relevant team. They will investigate this issue and contact you shortly with an update on the same.

If you have any further concerns in future, please write to service.carfinance@kotak.com and we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
    Kotak Support Team
    reply from service.carfinance@kotak.com has not been received in solving this problem and even repeat mail was not replied.I need now in writing,the replies..not even phone calls as we can not have recordings of those calls.

Best regards,
    Vinesh

Now,I have received a loan amount cheque after a month not from the Kotak Prime but from Crest Marketing who used to liase on behalf of me with the Bank,?

How such practise in Banks are taking place?Kotak Prime Manager called me and said the amount was disbursed in December '11.So,marketing co. used this amount for 3 months?

How a common man can handle such malpractices by so called Bank AGENTS and who is the authority to stop such acts by both BANK and AGENTS.?

vjshah61@yahoo.co.in
    Kotak car finance has so far not answered in E mail form to us nor in Letter form at our address.That means this is a common practice between agents and Bank.

Kotak prime seems taking this issue very lightly as I am still not getting cheque of disbursal from Kotak prime but instead the officer incharge said to meet out to solve the said problem by persuing Crest Marketing..who is still not giving me in writing on the matter from Kotak prime as well as from themselves.Should i need now to go to Police for filing cheating case against Kotak Prime ltd? then only seems the matter will go to faster pace.The whole idea of asking loan gets ruined due to malpracrice by such acts.

vjshah61@yahoo.co.in
    9820451577service.carfinance@kotak.com

+ Reply to Thread