+ Reply to Thread

Issue of Invalid Multi City Cheque book by State Bank of India,Panipat Refinery

This is a discussion on Issue of Invalid Multi City Cheque book by State Bank of India,Panipat Refinery within the Banking forums, part of the Business & Finance category; Dear Sir I, Gadadhar Rakshit, an employee of PSU organization-Engineers India Ltd. Posted at IOCL, Panipat Refinery since Feb. 2008. ...

Default Issue of Invalid Multi City Cheque book by State Bank of India,Panipat Refinery

Dear Sir

I, Gadadhar Rakshit, an employee of PSU organization-Engineers India Ltd. Posted at IOCL, Panipat Refinery since Feb. 2008. I opened a savings bank account in State Bank of India, Baholi branch, Panipat refinery and applied for Multi city Cheque book and received after few days.
    Recently my organization Engineers India Ltd divested 10% of its stake by IPO/FPO Further public offering where I have applied for employees quota (application no. 68997474 ) on 29/07/2010 by presenting SBI Multi City Cheque no. 048248 dated 29/07/2010 of amount Rupees Ninety Eight thousand Six Hundred only ( Rs 98600.00) for 340 number of EIL shares . When after few days IPO result listed, I came to know that I had not been allotted any share of EIL. On investigation I found that my cheque was bounced due to non-scanning of my signature by SBI, Baholi branch, panipat. Even though there was sufficient balance in my account (A/c No 30702967148). For EIL employees purchase price per share was Rs. 275.00 and after listing market price was gone to Rs. 350 per Share for selling and this value can go to Rs 2000 per share and above in future after seeing the company profile and its past market.
    So you can see that how much heavy loss in terms of money I have faced due to system fault of SBI, baholi branch panipat.
    Therefore you are kindly requested to investigate the matter and take action against the above bank and facilitate me by providing the proper compensation for the suffered loss.
    Regards
    Gadadhar Rakshit
    Mob No. 8950664725
    Email: gada007@gmail.com

Unregistered

Default Non availability of netbanking facility

respected sir,
    Mandasa-3121 SBI branch not been activated with netbanking facility. maximu number of employees and pensioners are holding accounts in the branch. it is very difficult for every individual to go to branch and do all money transaction everytime. so you are requested to activate netbanking facility at mandasa branch (03121). thanking you sir.

+ Reply to Thread