+ Reply to Thread

Netbanking activation in Canara Bank

This is a discussion on Netbanking activation in Canara Bank within the Banking forums, part of the Business & Finance category; Hi Team, I am holding a Savings bank account with Canara Bank, Benson Town Branch. 2 Years ago, I had ...

Default Netbanking activation in Canara Bank

Hi Team,

I am holding a Savings bank account with Canara Bank, Benson Town Branch. 2 Years ago, I had applied for Netbanking facility. After that, I visited thrice requesting for an update that my username and password has been dispatched to my Residential address (which I never received). Then after about 10 months when I went to enquire, I was asked by the Bank to submit a new application for Netbanking.
    I then submitted a new application 7 Months from now. After following up twice, this time I succeeded in getting the username and password for Netbanking. However, I had to go to the Bank to get my account activated which has never happened till now.
    I submitted the letter that I received along with my password to have the Netbanking facility activated but it was not done. After about a month I visited the branch and I was told that it will be activated in 2 days which was not done.
    After waiting about a month, I again visited the bank but this time I was asked to write a letter to have the Netbanking facility enabled which I did, still there was no response.
    I then visited the branch after 45 days and again I was asked to submit a letter requesting to have my Netbanking account activated which I did again but no response.

I finally gave up and tried sending an email to "imbhelpdesk@canarabank.com" and its about a week now and no response.
    I finally give up going to the bank again and again.

Could you please help me on how to proceed with this.

Please suggest me on this..

Thanks,
    Sadath

Unregistered

Angry Worst customer service

Hi,

Me too facing the same problem, My login account was not activated. In my branch, they simply told that they have activated my login account. They were not interested to provide any further assistance.

Regards,
    sathish

+ Reply to Thread