+ Reply to Thread

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd./ Policy no. 0028509195

This is a discussion on Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd./ Policy no. 0028509195 within the Insurance forums, part of the Business & Finance category; Dear Sir/Mada Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd./ Policy no. 0028509195 I had taken the following two polices and due ...

sks

Unhappy Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd./ Policy no. 0028509195

Dear Sir/Mada

I had taken the following two polices and due the financial constraints could not pay the subsequent premiums.
    Pol No.0028509195 policy Owner: SATISH SHARMA- First Premium paid amount rs. 20000

As mentioned above due to my poor financial condition i could not pay the next premiums and requested many time to the company to refund my paid amount but no clear answer from them and at the time of selling policy to me the agent of the company told me that you can get your refund any time.
    I had given the written request for the same at Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd. [/B]company's Ahmedabad Office on 29.01.2007

My Financial condition has even worsened. Kindly take up the matter on urgent basis.
    Thanks & Regards,
    satish kumar sharma

Quote Originally Posted by sks View Post
    Dear Sir/Mada

I had taken the following two polices and due the financial constraints could not pay the subsequent premiums.
    Pol No.0028509195 policy Owner: SATISH SHARMA- First Premium paid amount rs. 20000

As mentioned above due to my poor financial condition i could not pay the next premiums and requested many time to the company to refund my paid amount but no clear answer from them and at the time of selling policy to me the agent of the company told me that you can get your refund any time.
    I had given the written request for the same at Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd. [/B]company's Ahmedabad Office on 29.01.2007

My Financial condition has even worsened. Kindly take up the matter on urgent basis.
    Thanks & Regards,
    satish kumar sharma
    Dear Satish,

Your complaint has been noted. Our team will get in touch with you shortly.

Thanks
    Bajaj Allianz Customer Care
    customercare@bajajallianz.co.in

satish_elder@yahoo.com

I am expecting a solution towards refund of my hard earn money.

satish_elder@yahoo.com

Default Policy No. 423377001 & 423377019 (Max New York Life Ins. Co. Ltd.)

Sub: Policy No. 423377001 & 423377019 (Max New York Life Ins. Co. Ltd.)

R/Sir,
    The above referred life insurance policy was taken by me 08/06/2006 by paying premium of rs. 15000.00(rs 7500+7500 for each the policies totalRs.fifteen thousand only) . As my financial condition suddenly weakened at that point of time i called up many times to company personal/customer care requested them to cancel the policy and refund my amount , but every time i was given an false assurance.Then later on i have given my written request on 01/02/2007 for cancellation of my policy and refund of my money but till date nothing has been done.
    My financial condition has even worsened as of today.
    As a last resort I am seeking your help.
    Thanking you sir,
    Regards,
    SATISH K SHARMA
    A/19, STERLING APARTMENT-1,
    BOPAL,
    AHMEDABAD
    sks.satish1969@yahoo.com

satish_elder@yahoo.com

Default Jvg finance ltd.

sir/madam
    I have invested rs. 10000.00 vide advise no. 63/2525 dt. 06/03/1997 & receipt no. 129989 dt. 06/03/1997. the amount with other returns was supposed to be payable by 05/09/1999, but the same as not been given to me till today.
    satish kumar sharma

bul_bakliwal@yahoo.com

Default Frequent calls from the company to pay the premium further which i have already paid

Dear Sir/Madam,

My policy no.0072477292, in the name of MRS JAIN RENU, i have taken this policy on 27th October 2007, under CAPITAL UNIT GAIN of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd.and i have already paid Rs.10000 annually for three years.As per the policy norms it is said that the premium should be paid for three years only which i have done satisfactorily .But calls are coming from the company to pay the premium further.As told by the agent of the company at the time of taking policy ,we do not have to pay the premium further then ,Why should we pay the premium? further I want to know what is the value of my policy today.

Kindly take the complaint as urgent because there are frequent calls coming from the company and do the deed full.
    yours trustworthy
    Priyanka jain
    Yahoo!

Unregistered

Default how can i know cliem amount

Hi,
    I had taken one Bajaj allianz policy, that is we have to pay 10000 rupees 3 continuous years, and we will get the total amount based on the value of share that day which date we want to sale. So can you send how much money i will get and also how can i know the share value good, and send me the procedure to clime. Please send those details to srnr4u@gmail.com.

Thanks & regards
    Ramanjaneya Reddy

Dear Mr. Ramanjaneya Reddy,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please note that we have recieved your request and investigating the matter.
    Kindly allow us some time to look into it and get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,
    Bajaj Allianz Customer Care

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,
    I had taken one Bajaj allianz policy, that is we have to pay 10000 rupees 3 continuous years, and we will get the total amount based on the value of share that day which date we want to sale. So can you send how much money i will get and also how can i know the share value good, and send me the procedure to clime. Please send those details to srnr4u@gmail.com.

Thanks & regards
    Ramanjaneya Reddy

+ Reply to Thread