+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Complaint against ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

This is a discussion on Complaint against ICICI Prudential Life Insurance within the Insurance forums, part of the Business & Finance category; I am Kamal Parmar, Indore, MP registered for the ICICI prudential life insurance for my wife, Manjula Parmar. My policy ...

Exclamation Complaint against ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

I am Kamal Parmar, Indore, MP registered for the ICICI prudential life insurance for my wife, Manjula Parmar. My policy no. is 05995316, commencement date: 25/08/2007 for 3 years depositing total sum of 45000/-, as stated by the agent. I chose the periodic payment method of 15000/- yearly and deposited two premiums, first 15000/- in 2007 and second sum of 15000/- in 2008. However I was unable to deposit the third premium of 15000/- for the year 2009 due to financial issues in my family.

Now the ICICI fellow says that I must have given all 3 premiums for the refund to take place and now I won't receive any refund, it was not stated by the agent when I was registering for the policy. Now to overcome the financial problems I requested the ICICI customer care for the refund of my amount and the are denying to refund me.

Please help me find a solution as I am in much need of my investment refund soon.

Thank You.

Kamal Parmar
    Policy No.: 05995316
    Policy Name: ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
    Contact No. 094253-45583

Unregistered

Exclamation complaint against MedSave India

I am Amit Gupta[student] registered for United India Insurance Co. Ltd.The insurance is provided to us by our college.[MANIT,Bhopal].My policy number is 190101/47/08/99/00000129 and my card number is 52010508124427z.I have applied for the insured sum on 22nd october 2009.My policy is valid till 25th Nov 2009
    My claim was not approved because there was no formatted bill in my file(in fact i have submitted every bills,discharge ticket too).They warned me to submit this formatted bill to process further.This status was shown after one month i.e. December on their website.Then I have submitted the documents again(photocopy) plus the formatted bill to their branch office in Bhopal in the month of February.Now the official fellows says that they have forwarded the papers.But the status of my claim is shown as rejected on their website
    "http://www.medsave.in".
    I have inquired many times but got no satisfactory answer. Kindly help me out regarding the matter.

Amit Gupta
    Student[MANIT ,Bhopal]
    Card No:5201050812447z
    Policy No:190101/47/08/99/00000129
    Mobile:7879603802

Hi Kamal,

Someone from ICICI Prudential will get in touch with you in the next four hours.

- ICICI Prudential

Unregistered

Default Complaint against ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

This is in pursuance to the reply dated 10.03.2010, sent by your Company in response to the Complaint raised by me, regarding the betrayal of trust by your employees and the blatant misguidance done by them to further their own interests.

As i have mentioned earlier my complaint is regarding my policy Smart Kid Unit Linked (RP) bearing no. 02808537. I have already elaborately explained in my earlier mails, that at every step while taking the policy I was assured by your representatives and employees that my policy would have a 3 years CCO option, and it is mainly due to this option that I had undertaken the policy.

At the first instance, Ms. Mahek Bhamra, while explaining the key aspects of the Policy had assured me that under the Smart Kid Unit Linked (RP), I would have the advantage to avail the 3 year CCO option and that the Policy cover would be of Rs. 25, 00,000. However, later on when I received the policy, the cover was for only Rs. 5,00,000 to which Ms. Bhamra had explained that as a medical test could not take place the cover was reduced. At that point I had decided not to report or raise this issue.

Further, after obtaining the policy, Mr. Amit Saraf was assigned as my Relationship Manager, and it was informed to me that all aspects of my Policy would be handled by my Relationship Manager. It is important to note that Amit Saraf assured me that after payment of three premium installments, I could take the advantage of the 3 year CCO option. In furtherance to the same at the end of 3 years and after the payment of 3 premium installments, he had mailed an application to be signed by me, stating that I had decided to opt for the 3 year CCO option, as instructed I duly signed the Application.

From the above mentioned it is abundantly clear that throughout the three years of my policy I was informed by my Relationship Manager that I could avail the 3 year CCO option under my policy. This is further elaborated by the fact that after sending the application I had received a premium payment reminder, in order to clarify I had contacted Mr. Amit Saraf. Mr Saraf had insured that he would sort the matter as after opting for the 3 year CCO Premium payment is not required, in pursuance of the same Mr. Amit Saraf had mailed within ICICI Prudential to find out the reason for Payment reminder.

From the perusal of the mails it can be seen that the even the representatives of ICICI were under the wrong impression, and the same had been conveyed to me. However, in the reply sent by the Company, no reliance has been placed on the above mentioned facts and I have not been informed whether any action has been taken against the employees who have cheated and fooled me, rather the Company has only placed all the blame on my shoulders without providing any solutions for the same.

Therefore, in light of these exceptional circumstances I should be allowed to avail the 3 year CCO option. It should be noted that I have not made any defaults in the payment of policy premium and that ICICI Prudential currently also offers a 3 year CCO option in its Insurance Policies. Otherwise, I will be compelled to take a legal action against you.

Yours sincerely,

Pavan Kumar Vijay

avinashavisingh

Angry Beware of icici pru life

Hi I dont know any policies or any offer from ICICi pru life,whenever there agents or fellows used to call me,i simply use to tell "I am not interested".

Yesterday i got an sms on my number taht i have enrolled for a policy and i need to pay it by 5th october10 a premium of 2806.

I called customer care and after waiting there for 15 min someone picked the call,and i told about my problem that i have not enrolled for any policy then he told that may be you are having icici bank account.
    And then he cut the phone.Now i have only one option to Withdraw from every service i am availing from icici bank as its a risk,they can use my credit card also and tell any blah blah reason.

Please avoid ICICI bank.They dont care for their customers.Today i am pissed of like anything.

Unregistered

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by avinashavisingh View Post
    Hi I dont know any policies or any offer from ICICi pru life,whenever there agents or fellows used to call me,i simply use to tell "I am not interested".

Yesterday i got an sms on my number taht i have enrolled for a policy and i need to pay it by 5th october10 a premium of 2806.

I called customer care and after waiting there for 15 min someone picked the call,and i told about my problem that i have not enrolled for any policy then he told that may be you are having icici bank account.
    And then he cut the phone.Now i have only one option to Withdraw from every service i am availing from icici bank as its a risk,they can use my credit card also and tell any blah blah reason.

Please avoid ICICI bank.They dont care for their customers.Today i am pissed of like anything.
    I am not going to pay any premium amount,this is fraud and i totally oppose it...
    Just to complete some sort of targets they harass people unnecessarily.Now i am thinking to go to Consumer Forum in person and lodge a complain against them if any action not taken with in 48 hours,I have their message also which they have sent on my cell.

Unregistered

Default ICICI Prudentail -OL00032296

It has been almost 1 and half months back I paid the Term Insurance amount and also completed my medicals on time. I was suppose to recieve the reply 1 month back as per the mail below.

I am continuously following with ICICI Pru team but there is no reply from them. Today I again called Anshuman Mishra and he told me that my medical report display that I am a smoker. I was really shock with the statement as I have never smoken in my life. I also confirm with concern doctor immediately and she assured that all reports are good and there is no such detection.

Its seems I have been harrassed by ICICI Pru team since I want my money refund. I completed my medicals 1 month back and now Anshuman is saying you are somker and you need to pay more premium. this is absolute case of cheating and harrassment.

I have never smoked in my life then how could you say like that. Also, doctor has agreed that there is no such evidence in medical report.

I request ICICI Prudentail team to refund my money back and do not want to continue with ICICI Prudential

Pankaj Kulkarni
    24th Nov, 2010

bimal nagda

Default harrasment to advisor by icici staff

i, one of the icici pru life insurance holder with the advice of smt. sharma working at ahmedabad office near law garden, hereby informed that i taken policy with the advice of smt. sharma who is working with ur office and from some time, she is having some 3rd class msgs on her mobile by her bosses Ajay Rajvanshi, ZM and Rohan Patel, BM and forcing hard to make some relation with. she refused and she was harrased sexually, mentally and finally she forced to leave the job though she was a hardworker and given full force to give big business to the company. but fianlly she left the job and now she is on roadlike. i wish that matter may pl be keep confidential as they can do mischieves with her record and she will never get new job on previous records. i seen that lady working seriously and put her best in job. so i cant see this scenerio with that lady. i wish that action may pl be taken on both the bosses. This type of misbehave in ur reputed company will mislead the market value.

Unregistered

Default ICICI PRULIFE Non timely payament of annuity

This insurance company is not well established like LIC. The annuity payments in Pension policies are never paid in time and one has to run about from pillar to post. All auto messages and responses without any positive action. The initial response comes that they will respond within 2 days. After 2 days u get a message that it will take another 5 working days. please note " Working" Even though it implies a calender attribute it actually means when their personnel will work to resolve the issue. After dragging on like this u will get a message they are unable to find why it has not been credited into account and the client ned to check with bank and a statement that same is not credited. there is no end to this.
    Presently LIC is best company in all aspects and icici prulife has emulated the old service of LIC. LIC annuity comes ontime and never fails even GOD fail. Their customer service is now excellent. Once a complaint is registered they will be after that to resolve and in fact contact you also on same.

Thus the annuity policy 11486154 i acquired after the expiry of Forever policy has been the foolish thing in My life to remember forever. Once you have opted for "Annuity for Life" then this company will harass you and make u dies earlier so that nothing is payable to anyone on death as per terms of the Policy.

The moral is never deal with companys. Go only to GOVT owned LIC which is the best now in the marke eventhough the returns may be conservative. The Private companys fool public by various attarctive schemes not to be honoured after the Policy lapses. U have not channel to redress also since IRDA is also just a slave to them. They are reluctant to even accept a complaint. They will ask you to await a response which never comes with a solution. One has really struggle more with IRDA since you will never get any response for a mail or letter. Recently they have grievance No:155255 which telephone is attended immediately but the receiver is afraid to register any complaint. During a recent interaction they gave icici prulife No:42058000, Gayatri Nathan. But if you ring this number You will find all the grievance cell in the world are better than this. They do not even wish to talk to you and know the Problem or Grievance. I think they are nopt paid for it.

Unregistered

Default Regarding Email and address change

My Name is BALJINDRA SINGH.

I had visited the Sec-14 Gurgaon branch of icici Pru on 22 jan 2011 for Email ID, address and Mobile
    number change and lady answered me that everything would be updated in 15
    mins and she gave me a sealed acknowledgement slip. I asked her to give me any contact number to contact if it is not done then she didn't even bother to listen and said revisit the branch if it doesn't happen, Such an unprofessional behaviour!! . She was very rude in response and just
    wanted to get rid of customers.

I also need payment receipt for the payment made . System is showing just 9000 rupees receipt while I paid a lot more than that. Nothing is being updated--Please assist. My number is 9990098110.I have to submit the certificate for tax filing.

Thanks,
    -Baljindra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast