+ Reply to Thread

Fraud by Saradha Realty India Limited, Midland Park, Kolkata

This is a discussion on Fraud by Saradha Realty India Limited, Midland Park, Kolkata within the Insurance forums, part of the Business & Finance category; Dear Sir/Madam, Need Justice! This is an appeal I would like to share my bad experience with all the peoples ...

Default Fraud by Saradha Realty India Limited, Midland Park, Kolkata

Dear Sir/Madam,

Need Justice! This is an appeal

I would like to share my bad experience with all the peoples who are attached or related with Saradha Realty India Ltd, Kolkata.

I had given my vehicle on hire to Saradha Realty India Ltd, Kolkata on a monthly payment on dry basis on 09.11.2009 against an agreement. After 22 days on 01.12.2009 the vehicle met with an accident and was damaged badly. At the time of the accident the vehicle was driven by a company driver and Sr. Marketing Manger of Saradha Agro. The total cost of repairing the vehicle amounted to Rs. 1,00,000/- but till date neither did i get any hire charges nor any compensation. What I got is threatening with dire consequences from its Head Office at Midland Park. I have tumor in my lower abdomen and have to go for surgery but due to financial crisis i am unable to go for it.

I feel pain when i read in a newspaper that Saradha Realty India Ltd has donated an ambulance recently. From my experience i can only draw the conclusion that this company is a fraud and the peoples who have invested in this company are sure to be at loss. Immediate measures needs to be taken so that this fraud company is stopped from operating and robbing financially weak and poor people like me.

Thanking you,

Anju Singh

Kharagpur

Mrs. Mukherjee.

Default Saradha Realty India Ltd.

The information gathered after investigation is that you got into an agreement with a vendor who supplies vehicle on hire to Saradha Realty India Ltd. and many more companies. SRIL pays the vendor and the vendor pays to the vehicle owners and also the vendor hires the driver and deputes them for which the company pays. So how exactly is SRIL responsible for payment for hire charges when currently your car is not providing any service. We feel sorry for your health issues but that can not be used as a platform to demand for money.

Quote Originally Posted by anjusingh View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam,

Need Justice! This is an appeal

I would like to share my bad experience with all the peoples who are attached or related with Saradha Realty India Ltd, Kolkata.

I had given my vehicle on hire to Saradha Realty India Ltd, Kolkata on a monthly payment on dry basis on 09.11.2009 against an agreement. After 22 days on 01.12.2009 the vehicle met with an accident and was damaged badly. At the time of the accident the vehicle was driven by a company driver and Sr. Marketing Manger of Saradha Agro. The total cost of repairing the vehicle amounted to Rs. 1,00,000/- but till date neither did i get any hire charges nor any compensation. What I got is threatening with dire consequences from its Head Office at Midland Park. I have tumor in my lower abdomen and have to go for surgery but due to financial crisis i am unable to go for it.

I feel pain when i read in a newspaper that Saradha Realty India Ltd has donated an ambulance recently. From my experience i can only draw the conclusion that this company is a fraud and the peoples who have invested in this company are sure to be at loss. Immediate measures needs to be taken so that this fraud company is stopped from operating and robbing financially weak and poor people like me.

Thanking you,

Anju Singh

Kharagpur

Unregistered

Thumbs down hello

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Mukherjee. View Post
    The information gathered after investigation is that you got into an agreement with a vendor who supplies vehicle on hire to Saradha Realty India Ltd. and many more companies. SRIL pays the vendor and the vendor pays to the vehicle owners and also the vendor hires the driver and deputes them for which the company pays. So how exactly is SRIL responsible for payment for hire charges when currently your car is not providing any service. We feel sorry for your health issues but that can not be used as a platform to demand for money.
    hello Anju shing , aap pagal hai kaya, apna kasoor dusro pe kiu dalte ho. be honest, aap ki kismat achcha hai, ke app abhi zinda hai.. tri to honest first, then claim .................................................. ..........................

Unregistered

Default Fraud compani saradha realty india pvt.ltd.

This company is involved in cheating public by offering the of lucrative offers and asking them to invest in saradha realty india pvt. Ltd. (saradha group) after invetsment this company ignores its commitments and refuse to return investors money which they take.this company is owned by sudipta sen kolkata. They have cheated many and have'nt returned their money.people should be aware saradha realty india pvt. Ltd before investing.

Angry This is bull shit

You are such fool who have no work or job to do beside all of this bull shit doing. If you have a single evidence or proof in this regards then show that,
    otherwise beware of MANHAANI MAMLA against of you.

Do apology to the Company and post your sorry here as soon as possible.

Raj Banerjee
    Agent of Sardha Reality India Ltd.

+ Reply to Thread