+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LIC Agent Portal

This is a discussion on LIC Agent Portal within the Insurance forums, part of the Business & Finance category; Launch of a LIC agent portal has resolved many minor faults committed in the LIC procedure. The portal has enhanced ...

Banned

Default LIC Agent Portal

Launch of a LIC agent portal has resolved many minor faults committed in the LIC procedure. The portal has enhanced the approach and reduced the distance barrier. Agents can spread the LIC phenomena across the country and handle their responsibilities in a professional way. Elimination of errors such as” missing documents, agent code, id, password and so on.” Now agents can eventually express their needs in an advanced manner.

Agents discuss their problems with ease and uphold their requirements. The LIC agent network is maintained across various parts through a common destination. A major part of population has responded by getting enrolled as LIC employees. Agents are starting to enjoy their job with an ease to support their consumers. Links to support consumers has been attached to the portal. There was always a dilemma in the minds of agents about their id, password etc., and some often complained about their commission. The commission was not provided to them due to some errors. An employee knows what it feels like when not been paid for its hard work.

Customers can also place their complaints on the same portal. Issues like LIC not pensioned, not reached, Pension not credited, unwanted messages, how to get my prize, agent as irresponsible, Not refunded payment, after death money is not funded , amount debited twice for 1 premium, Fraudulent Agent and rebate. Customer is the most valuable asset to an enterprise and no one risks its values. To keep the status of an enterprise their customers has to be satisfied. The launch of the portal many faults has been improved in terms customer handling.

LIC is a must now days and providing it as a service to everybody adds to its significance. Agents with the help of the portal provide all the information to the unaware residents. Everybody remembers how difficult it is to place their complaints on the desks of the officers. The response to the complaints took months and sometimes years. But now those complaints are responded in an advanced manner. Agents move towards a common destination for response.

With an agenda to enroll maximum number of people onto LIC, all agents go through a similar process. The process is incomplete even if a small part of it is missing. It is important for them to arrange everything in order. The information or the missing parts should reach them in a faster way. Hence it is easy for them to move forward from the initial step to finalize the LIC. How easy it becomes to gather all information from a common point.

LIC agent portal is a source for all agents to a spontaneous flourish of the service. Service is just an entity, until it is provided in the right manner.LIC agent portal is the right way to spread the LIC service. Going through the portal anyone can understand what steps are being taken to ease of the pressure on agents. The deposition of mails speaks for itself; it is not hard to work as an agent.

Unregistered

Default licbond

i have a lic policy of rs.200000 with lic Alambagh, lucknow. i took a loan in 2008 and adjusted in dec.2008 but bond is not recd by me.my agent mr.vimal kumar is hiding the truth.policy was taken in oct.2005. kindly note my complaint. Miss.Shweta srivastava .c33 sector d lda colony kanpur road,lucknow u.p.

Unregistered

i am lic agent . mera portal number nahi mila hai , iske bajah se mai bahut pareshan hun. mai is sal cororate club ka kam pura karne ja raha hun. please mujhe portal dene ki suvidha kijiye.

sharvan chouhan

Default isu my portal no. sar

i am lic agent . mera portal number nahi mila hai , iske bajah se mai bahut pareshan hun. mai is sal cororate club ka kam pura karne ja raha hun. please mujhe portal dene ki suvidha kijiye. my aejenci code-891-18k

rkkannalic@gmail.com

Default my LIC portal is not working

Dear sir,
    I am LIC Agent at Thiruvarur branch 75D Thanjavur Division. I am use in Agent portal very usefull but now till last two month is not working my portal please salow this problem
    Agent code; 0088175D
    branch code; 75D
    Thiruvarur branch-Thanjavur Division

R A Rapheal

Default my premium portal is not working

Dear sir,
    22th premium amount 14517,invoice ID 1068450,missc.collection NO 7700 ,a/c code :11202300
    23/12/2010 paid on 27th dec at kunammkulam branch(branch code 799) amount pay cash 26501 cheque amt 50000 ,invoice ID 3733178 ,missc collection NO:7699 ,a/c code: 11202300 .still premium portal is not working.please correct it as soon as possible.

Unregistered

Default Agecy portal password

Name:Umarani
    Agency code:0059761L
    Date of birth:11-2-1973
    Branch:Koramangala
    Club member:Chairmen club member
    i have been requesting for my portal password since past 2 months but i m yet to get it so Please issue my agency portal password and username.........

Unregistered

Default regarding non payment of AB claim from LIC Hapur

Dear Sirs,

My Lic policy no.255747002, which belong to LIC hapur (UP). I submit my paper from speed post no.EU4094537 1IN dt. 25-05-2010. Lic gives me only Rs.121968.00 ch.no.153845 dt. 31.01.11. while my real payment was 125000.But my AB claim is still pending for long time. LIC gives me no any letter about my claim till time. Pls look interest in case.

Claimer

Meenakshi
    10-Shri Shyam enclave
    delhi road, Meerut
    Mob. 9410028909

Unregistered

Default agent portel

dear sir/ madam.i am lic agent from nov 09 but i have no portel .my agency code is.01569 11-d do code is 5168 .pl provide me agent portel id soon,my totel policy is around 200. but i cant seen how many policy is inforce or.labs.

0047168F

Red face dyrect portal webaaddres

please sir my name is p.paparao agent code is 47168F i want agents portal dyrect web addres pls sir, thanq str

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast