+ Reply to Thread

The new India Assurance Comp. Ltd. / two wheeler insurance

This is a discussion on The new India Assurance Comp. Ltd. / two wheeler insurance within the Insurance forums, part of the Business & Finance category; Dear Sir, I have purchased a Bajaj Pulsar 150 cc bike in the Month of Nov 2010, unfortunately my bike ...

Default The new India Assurance Comp. Ltd. / two wheeler insurance

Dear Sir,
    I have purchased a Bajaj Pulsar 150 cc bike in the Month of Nov 2010, unfortunately my bike got stolen from my parking place in the month of July 2011. i have filed an FIR to the police station and also informed the customer care of New India insurance co. ltd.

I have lost my bike on 20th of July and immediately went to police station and asked for lodging the FIR in person with my relatives. initially the Sub inspector denied to write an FIR and after a long conversation he asked me to write an application and told me that he can write a FIR after consultation with SHO. after a long follow up he gave me an FIR Copy on 24th of July and taken back the application where it was mentioned that i have reported at the same date when my bike got lost. now the insurance office is saying that why you have reported late. Here i would like to say for further check you can very well check the CCTV footage of that police station weather i went to the police station or not or even you can check the call detail of mine with that Sub inspector. as he was asking me bribe for 5000 rupee for lodging an FIR and giving me final report and untraceable report which i had informed the Police commissioner of Delhi police and Public grievance of Ministry of Home Affairs. After this i could get the required Document from the police. (i can present all the mail trails which I had done with the police department)

The Surveyor(Mr. Prashant) Appointed by insurance company came at my place and investigated the matter. that time i was having only one original key of my bike and the other key i had lost with my all the office key in the month of march . i also mentioned the same and then he asked me to submit the affidavit for the same when i will submit the final report to insurance company and without informing me he took away the 2nd key. when i went to the insurance office to submit the final report they asked me to get the 10 other documents and asked me that your claim can not be pass because you have intentionally lost your bike as you have left the keys in the bike. they were saying to me that the 2nd key that i have given is not used in the bike because there is no mark on the key and no dust on the key. how i silly thing they can say. I have invested 80000 in purchasing the bike and i have also used the wheel lock and sensor which i thought could give safety to my bike. I am also carrying other bike and car where I have never mistaken for such silly thing how can i do here. my keys were lost in the month of march then how can i left the keys in the bike in the month of July. You can also ask my family member and friends about the same.
    When I went for submission they were rude. For which I have written a mail to their public grievances officer and vigilance. I have faced with the police on corruption, so I thought I should write a mail. But my intention was not to harm anybody. The only thing that I do not want to pay any bribe.

After a week I got a mail from insurance company (Dr. S.N. Garg send a mail) to speak with Sr. DM. Mr. Willium, when I called him and told the same, he says why you have send such mail, your claim will not pass do whatever you want to and after a month a got a repudiation Letter from branch office. That time they have not given any reason. Again I have put the same case on igms.irda.gov.in but after a month and half they again send me a repudiation letter saying that negligence of bike and mentioned that surveyor has given in that report that I have hide the facts and given him wrong info. So no claim because it can not be overlooked.

I think I am facing this issue because I have not given bribe at any stage. Please help me. I am genuinely saying that I have not left my keys in bike. Every day I go for walk with my wife after dinner and checked the bike.

below are the detail of my insurance and bike Cover Note No. 752596
    policy no : 32320231100100009381
    branch office no 323202
    branch office : pratap street , daryagunj , new Delhi..

Quote Originally Posted by rishabh.mishra View Post
    Dear Sir,
    I have purchased a Bajaj Pulsar 150 cc bike in the Month of Nov 2010, unfortunately my bike got stolen from my parking place in the month of July 2011. i have filed an FIR to the police station and also informed the customer care of New India insurance co. ltd.

I have lost my bike on 20th of July and immediately went to police station and asked for lodging the FIR in person with my relatives. initially the Sub inspector denied to write an FIR and after a long conversation he asked me to write an application and told me that he can write a FIR after consultation with SHO. after a long follow up he gave me an FIR Copy on 24th of July and taken back the application where it was mentioned that i have reported at the same date when my bike got lost. now the insurance office is saying that why you have reported late. Here i would like to say for further check you can very well check the CCTV footage of that police station weather i went to the police station or not or even you can check the call detail of mine with that Sub inspector. as he was asking me bribe for 5000 rupee for lodging an FIR and giving me final report and untraceable report which i had informed the Police commissioner of Delhi police and Public grievance of Ministry of Home Affairs. After this i could get the required Document from the police. (i can present all the mail trails which I had done with the police department)

The Surveyor(Mr. Prashant) Appointed by insurance company came at my place and investigated the matter. that time i was having only one original key of my bike and the other key i had lost with my all the office key in the month of march . i also mentioned the same and then he asked me to submit the affidavit for the same when i will submit the final report to insurance company and without informing me he took away the 2nd key. when i went to the insurance office to submit the final report they asked me to get the 10 other documents and asked me that your claim can not be pass because you have intentionally lost your bike as you have left the keys in the bike. they were saying to me that the 2nd key that i have given is not used in the bike because there is no mark on the key and no dust on the key. how i silly thing they can say. I have invested 80000 in purchasing the bike and i have also used the wheel lock and sensor which i thought could give safety to my bike. I am also carrying other bike and car where I have never mistaken for such silly thing how can i do here. my keys were lost in the month of march then how can i left the keys in the bike in the month of July. You can also ask my family member and friends about the same.
    When I went for submission they were rude. For which I have written a mail to their public grievances officer and vigilance. I have faced with the police on corruption, so I thought I should write a mail. But my intention was not to harm anybody. The only thing that I do not want to pay any bribe.

After a week I got a mail from insurance company (Dr. S.N. Garg send a mail) to speak with Sr. DM. Mr. Willium, when I called him and told the same, he says why you have send such mail, your claim will not pass do whatever you want to and after a month a got a repudiation Letter from branch office. That time they have not given any reason. Again I have put the same case on igms.irda.gov.in but after a month and half they again send me a repudiation letter saying that negligence of bike and mentioned that surveyor has given in that report that I have hide the facts and given him wrong info. So no claim because it can not be overlooked.

I think I am facing this issue because I have not given bribe at any stage. Please help me. I am genuinely saying that I have not left my keys in bike. Every day I go for walk with my wife after dinner and checked the bike.

below are the detail of my insurance and bike Cover Note No. 752596
    policy no : 32320231100100009381
    branch office no 323202
    branch office : pratap street , daryagunj , new Delhi..
    Dear RIshab,
    The common tactics of insurance company to avoid liability of stolen vehicle by taking such irrelevant ground. I may help you out, you just send me repudiation letter and prepare your self for approaching consumer court.
    You may contact me at my mail id adv.sunjayaurora@gmail.com or at my mobile no 8527569091
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread