+ Reply to Thread

Reliance Car Insurance

This is a discussion on Reliance Car Insurance within the Insurance forums, part of the Business & Finance category; Reliance Car Insurance is a popular private car insurance found throughout India. Reliance Car Insurance has wide coverage, policy rules ...

Administrator

Default Reliance Car Insurance

Reliance Car Insurance is a popular private car insurance found throughout India. Reliance Car Insurance has wide coverage, policy rules that are very simple to understand, and transactions that are effortless. It gains popularity for these reasons alone but has more to it that just those facts.

Reliance covers against all accidents meaning whether it is a natural cause or by something external like riots, flood, strikes, malicious acts, or earthquakes; it will stand by your side and cover your individual situation.

Reliance Car Insurance also covers personal injury as well as property damage even if it is third party cause.

Reliance will reimburse for various expenses held on repairs, replacement or vehicle parts, total losses of the vehicle and even from thefts.

In essence Reliance Car Insurance is a insurance company that will cover you no matter what the occurrence and no matter when it took place.

There are also numerous advantages with Reliance Car Insurance that you do not get with other insurances to include issuance instantly for policies so that you do not have to wait, facilities that are cashless across an astonishing two-hundred thirty-one cities with over nine-hundred networked repair facilities.

Some other advantages include but are not limited to towing vehicles that are owned by Reliance Car Insurance, for peace of mind, and emergency services by the towing vehicles.

If you go without a claim for a predetermined amount of time then you receive a bonus and Reliance Car Insurance issues you a check, simply for not having a claim. If you decide, you can transfer the claim bonus from one vehicle to another.

And instead of having certain hours that you can call the office; you have the option of calling a twenty-four hour helpline for any emergencies that may arise.

Reliance Car Insurance is a versatile insurance company that meets the needs of ever-changing societies with more than busy lives.

Vijay B Patil

Default Non-reciept of Insurance claim cheque

Dear Sir,
    this is regarding non receipt of my car insurance claim check despite repeated requests. My insurance policy no is 1116792311009710. I had put in a request bearing No 1259471 on 18 Jun. I was informed that I will get the cheque in 3 to 4 working days. This did not happen. Thereafter I called up on 23 Jun on 180030028282. Mr Pradeep attended the call and told me that he will find out the reason for non receipt of the cheque and let me know and that the earlier request no remains open. I called up the same number on 01 July. Again I am being told by the person (Operator) that he will find out the reason for non receipt of the cheque and let me know and that the earlier request no remains open. There seems to be no solution in sight for me.
    I request you to kindly resolve the issue.

Thanking you sincerely

Commander V B Patil

Unregistered

Default JR

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    reliance car insurance is a popular private car insurance found throughout india. Reliance car insurance has wide coverage, policy rules that are very simple to understand, and transactions that are effortless. It gains popularity for these reasons alone but has more to it that just those facts.

Reliance covers against all accidents meaning whether it is a natural cause or by something external like riots, flood, strikes, malicious acts, or earthquakes; it will stand by your side and cover your individual situation.

Reliance car insurance also covers personal injury as well as property damage even if it is third party cause.

Reliance will reimburse for various expenses held on repairs, replacement or vehicle parts, total losses of the vehicle and even from thefts.

In essence reliance car insurance is a insurance company that will cover you no matter what the occurrence and no matter when it took place.

There are also numerous advantages with reliance car insurance that you do not get with other insurances to include issuance instantly for policies so that you do not have to wait, facilities that are cashless across an astonishing two-hundred thirty-one cities with over nine-hundred networked repair facilities.

Some other advantages include but are not limited to towing vehicles that are owned by reliance car insurance, for peace of mind, and emergency services by the towing vehicles.

If you go without a claim for a predetermined amount of time then you receive a bonus and reliance car insurance issues you a check, simply for not having a claim. If you decide, you can transfer the claim bonus from one vehicle to another.

And instead of having certain hours that you can call the office; you have the option of calling a twenty-four hour helpline for any emergencies that may arise.

Reliance car insurance is a versatile insurance company that meets the needs of ever-changing societies with more than busy lives.
    please send me a quote

cherylsnehal

Default claim against rodent damage in car

hi,

yesterday morning my driver started the car and he could not when he checked the bonet he saw that the rat had damaged some of the wires. we called the workshop people and towed the car to the garrage. he has given an estimate of around 1 lack saying that due to wire cut some of the components have been short-circut. now i do not have that much to pay. i have never claimed any insurance before this. i have seen on internet that rodent damage is a natural calamity.... will reliance cover this damage?

S.N.V.S.Krishnarao

Smile details of car damage due to hit by other vehicle

i own a chevrolet spark car taken delivery on 29.9.11. The car insurance is with Reliance Insurance company, India. on 17.10.11 the car left side rear portion door area was the place got hitted by a RTC bus from behind when my car was in standing position in a traffic jam. Resulting some scrathces and bum on the left back door and color scratches. Can i get repair charges from Reliance Insurance.

Smile chevrolet spar car damage repairs reimbursment

i own a chevrolet spark car taken delivery on 29.9.11. The car insurance is with Reliance Insurance company, India. on 17.10.11 the car left side rear portion door area was the place got hitted by a RTC bus from behind when my car was in standing position in a traffic jam. Resulting some scrathces and bum on the left back door and color scratches. Can i get repair charges from Reliance Insurance.

+ Reply to Thread