+ Reply to Thread

Barclay card charges for no reson

This is a discussion on Barclay card charges for no reson within the Credit Cards forums, part of the Business & Finance category; I had done a late payement in de4cember 09 the charges went up to 5251 in july and even after ...

veerendra kumar

Thumbs down Barclay card charges for no reson

I had done a late payement in de4cember 09 the charges went up to 5251 in july and even after making the payement barclay card in its new statement ask me for 687 rs and the bank people calls and say that i have to pay still 785 for no reson and call me every day and says that i am genuie customer to them and ask me to make the payement and they are thertening that if i dint make the charges it will be gooing to cbill.

The funny thing is what i gont in the telephonic conversation is if i dont make the payement even if the due date dint came they say that every week they will increse 185 for no reson

The responce is such a slow that i will recive the replay after one week of my mail

Unregistered

Question Barclaycard

Dear sir ji

sir,barclaycard ke mere side31/10/2009 ke date me rs,6998/- pending thi us ke aggen mene jab un ka bill aya tho un ke duw date se phale un ke drew box me chq dal diya 20/11/2009 ko rs 7000/- ka un ka or mera hisab celar

likin sir ab un ke ya se roj call ate hai or pershan karte hai or khe thi hai ke app ke tarf rs 5800/-or pending hai ya tho esh ke abge me app rs,300/- pay kar do tho ham app ka a/c close kar dege nhi tho app ko rs5800/- pay karne padege

sir call kar ke daly pershan kar thi hai jab ke un ka mere trf koi bhi baki nhi hai

plz sir mere esh pershane ko slove karwa digye me ek bhut seda shda inshan ho plz sir
    suresh 9990620291

+ Reply to Thread