+ Reply to Thread

Compaint against credit card harrasment

This is a discussion on Compaint against credit card harrasment within the Credit Cards forums, part of the Business & Finance category; Dear Consumer Count,, me and family have been receiving obscene calls about payments to be made if not dire consequences. ...

Default Compaint against credit card harrasment

Dear Consumer Count,,
    me and family have been receiving obscene calls about payments to be made if not dire consequences.
    The amount they claim is 73,000/- payable towards SBI CREDIT CARD . from the following number 022 32192575. ( From a person by the name of Advocate Kamal Kapoor office. and soneoneelse by the name Anita gupta.)
    I have never had an amount of such high value of this bank and the claim they are making is false

Would request that you would look into this case and take necessary action.

Regards,
    Ricia

This if funny and its all fake, if you ask me.
    They do this to scare people, so that they make payments faster.
    You need not worry and you should tell them that you will prefer to see them in court.

Unregistered

Unhappy credit card harrasment

My name is Vinod Yovhan gavare me and family have been receiving obscene calls from preeti and sneha about payments to be made if not dire consequences. which is very irritating the fact i have already made payment total of 4500 which is more than the actual amount incurred on me after giving relevant explanation and proof of settlement letter however,this peoples are touchered me like anything now they are sending their recovery agent at my residential place who is threatening me and using abusing language now i cant bare this anymore kindly suggest me the solution.
    The amount they claim is 11,000 payable towards HDFC CREDIT CARD . from the following number 022 64562835& 02261396300/400.
    I have never had an amount of such high value of this bank and the claim they are making is false.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My name is Vinod Yovhan gavare me and family have been receiving obscene calls from preeti and sneha about payments to be made if not dire consequences. which is very irritating the fact i have already made payment total of 4500 which is more than the actual amount incurred on me after giving relevant explanation and proof of settlement letter however,this peoples are touchered me like anything now they are sending their recovery agent at my residential place who is threatening me and using abusing language now i cant bare this anymore kindly suggest me the solution.
    The amount they claim is 11,000 payable towards HDFC CREDIT CARD . from the following number 022 64562835& 02261396300/400.
    I have never had an amount of such high value of this bank and the claim they are making is false.
    Dear Mr Gavare,

We apologize for the calls from our representatives we would like to investigate your complaint further and request you to write to us at talktous@hdfcbank.com with your credit card number, contact details and the reference id TTU00108124092010. A bank representative shall contact you shortly to clarify this matter.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

Unregistered

Hi Riciia,

Please mail to the below mentioned email id, they might be of some help to you,

email ID: bobangalore@rbi.org.in
    contact # : 080-22210771 or 080-22275629

Unhappy Case against SBI Credit Card Authorities

I am Dr. Ashutosh Agarwal. I write this to complain against SBI Credit Card authorities for their dishonest and lackadaisical attitude towards their customers. Sir, I subscribed for a SBI Credit Card agreeing to a SBI Card offer by one of their marketing executive and hence issued a SBI card 3 months back after an annual fees of Rs 550 (SBI Card No. Card No. 5101 2869 2619 7734). After 2 months, my card was suddenly inactivated without any informed reasons,no proper reasons told even when asked at customer Care Centre. Initially, the call centre guy asked to wait for reactivation, but later they declined.This happened depite my proactive payment of the card dues. Now, the card even after repeated reminders remains inactivated and my registration fees of Rs. 550 stands forfeited. Please take a stern and prompt action for Consumer harassment and help me get back my Annual Fee. I am forwarding you one of the several unanswered emails to SBI greivance cell.

deepak kumar gupta

Red face Complaint against Barclay card for mental harrasment

Dear Sir,

A yatra Barclay card bearing no. 4339501523962117 issue me by the bank and i paid all the bill of card my disupted bill is paid by on 30-9-2008 by recipt no 2635 ,2634,2633 but they did not deposit 10,000.00 (ten thousand ) in my next statment andI also deposit 1680.00 on their request to clear all amount due and clear the balance by recipt 257210 dated 21.11.2008 but they neither depoist our amount nor clear any balance now some Mr. Rahul Nagar and Ravi kapoor call me and threantned me to face dire consequences and verba abuses by telephone 0120-3366425

sir let me know what will i do kindly help me

Thanks

with regards

deepak kr gupta

+ Reply to Thread