+ Reply to Thread

HDFC Credit Card Dispute Form

This is a discussion on HDFC Credit Card Dispute Form within the Credit Cards forums, part of the Business & Finance category; Hi, I have been the latest victim of the HDFC Credit Card. There was a transaction done on my Card ...

Default HDFC Credit Card Dispute Form

Hi,

I have been the latest victim of the HDFC Credit Card. There was a transaction done on my Card online in Feb 2010. I immediately informed the HDFC Credit Card Department for the transaction. they advised to send the Dispute Form which can be downloaded from the HDFC Website. I have filled the dispute form and sent it to them. I received the Credit Card Statement in June with the Late fine. I called the customer care again and talked to them about it. They told, they haven't received the Dispute Form till date. After discussion they told me to fill the dispute form again and send it. This time I have done the followup and came to know that after 21 days they have received the dispute form(submitted at Okhla Branch). After few days i again called them up and now they were saying we can't do anything now because it is more than 3 months after reporting the dispute. I am not sure in that case why they have even asked me to fill the dispute form again. After that they were called me and asked for settlement. I was not agree to this because i was not wrong at any point of time. Today(01/05/2012), I came to know that they have put my name in CIBIL which is not ethical. I have used 2 credit cards in past 4-5 years and never been late in my payments.

For making my loan processed i am forced to pay a bill of Rs. 6192/-.

Thanks,
    Purushottam

Quote Originally Posted by Purushottam Kumar View Post
    Hi,

I have been the latest victim of the HDFC Credit Card. There was a transaction done on my Card online in Feb 2010. I immediately informed the HDFC Credit Card Department for the transaction. they advised to send the Dispute Form which can be downloaded from the HDFC Website. I have filled the dispute form and sent it to them. I received the Credit Card Statement in June with the Late fine. I called the customer care again and talked to them about it. They told, they haven't received the Dispute Form till date. After discussion they told me to fill the dispute form again and send it. This time I have done the followup and came to know that after 21 days they have received the dispute form(submitted at Okhla Branch). After few days i again called them up and now they were saying we can't do anything now because it is more than 3 months after reporting the dispute. I am not sure in that case why they have even asked me to fill the dispute form again. After that they were called me and asked for settlement. I was not agree to this because i was not wrong at any point of time. Today(01/05/2012), I came to know that they have put my name in CIBIL which is not ethical. I have used 2 credit cards in past 4-5 years and never been late in my payments.

For making my loan processed i am forced to pay a bill of Rs. 6192/-.

Thanks,
    Purushottam
    Dear Customer,

We will look into this from our end and respond to you. Please write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your card and contact details, details of the disputed transaction and the reference number TTU000436603052012.

Thank you, Regards, Customer Assistance HDFC

Default HDFC Credit card Harrasment by Collection Team

To

Customer Assistant Manager
    HDFC Credit Card division

I am posting the thread regarding threatening calls from HDFC Credit Card Collection team in-spite of monthly payments for the repayment of Credit card Dues vide credit card no: 5289-4550-0121-8509.I have started the repayment of of card dues with monthly emi of 2650/- without any fail.

This was the amount I was able to afford and was not in position to pay more.I had experienced frequent visit of HDFC collection team to my rented residence sent by your bank for the collection of rest of the due. For this I am under severe mental and physical stress.My wife is a cardiac patient and have aged people in my residence.The team used abusive languages to ladies and forced us to pay more and more amount in every month.I had paid 1300 and later increase to 2650 upon threatening calls and pressured by their team which was sent to residence.I had sent application while I had mentioned that I am not in service and so I am under severe mental stress due to financial hardship and not in position to pay the monthly installments but they are in human to listen and there is a reaction of rudeness and harsh words either over phone or by physical visit by the Bank people or by their collection agency.I already discussed the matter with HDFC Kolkata collection in-charge for same with all details for my inability to pay more amount as monthly due amount.

The collection team used to come in house when only ladies are there in the home alone.Even they said that they will remain in our house until they got their money.They are giving calls with threat to use muscle power to collect the money.

As I am running in a very hard financial condition,I repeatedly said to Bank that I can only afford to payback 2650/- Per month installment for the dues of my credit card.

I am writing the thread into public forum to inform people how HDFC is treating their customer with less words and more muscle power.

I seek some help to get rid of this embarrassment and abusing threatening calls from the said Bank.

Debajyoti Kar
    Kolkata

+ Reply to Thread