+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ICICI Bank Credit card complaint

This is a discussion on ICICI Bank Credit card complaint within the Credit Cards forums, part of the Business & Finance category; Respected sir,in the month of jan-10, i had posted a thread against icici credit card department in consumer forum and ...

Default ICICI Bank Credit card complaint

Respected sir,in the month of jan-10, i had posted a thread against icici credit card department in consumer forum and i did get a reply to send a registered ad letter to be sent to the cmd of icici bank in concern with the same issue. I have sent a registered ad to the said but i have not received any responce from their side. Now icici credit card de partmentment has debiitted rs.4500 from my a/c which i had creditted for my home loan emi purpose sir, i now i would like to file a case of mental haressment and fraud and futher compensation of 2 lac against icici credit card immediately as i have almost waited for 3 months after posting this thread to the consume court. Sir, thus kindly let me know the procedures and fees to put up the case. With kind regards---------------- rajeev bhonsle apratim gharkul row house no. I-9 satara parisar aurangabad-431001

Default Wrong billing, false committment by icici credit card department

Respected madam, i had posted a complaint agaiinst icici credit card and would like to put up the case in consumer court for mental harresment and fraud,false committment and also debitting money from my icici bank a/c without informing me thus kindly e-mail me the procedures and fees so that i can file the case with you against the said immediately .with regards............... Rajeev bhonsle

Dear Rajeev,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank. If you can write to us with your contact details and credit card number at care@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 360652), we'll be glad to contact you and address your issue.

Regards,
    ICICI Customer Service Team.

Quote Originally Posted by rajeevbhonsle View Post
    Respected madam, i had posted a complaint agaiinst icici credit card and would like to put up the case in consumer court for mental harresment and fraud,false committment and also debitting money from my icici bank a/c without informing me thus kindly e-mail me the procedures and fees so that i can file the case with you against the said immediately .with regards............... Rajeev bhonsle

Unregistered

Default Complaint against non response on our querry

To, Date: 23rd March 2010
    Shri Shiva Kumar Tadikonda
    Nodal Officer,
    ICICI Bank Ltd.,
    5Th Floor, Mohd. Illayas Khan Estate,
    Road No.1, Banjara Hills,
    Hyderabad – 500 034

SUB : Grievance Regarding Credit Card Statement of Shri Ajay Singh Rathod
    Re :Customer No. 2368274, Credit Card No. 4477473559978007.

This is with regards to my abovementioned credit card which has been blocked in 1st week of January, 2010, due to non-payment of credit card bills.

I regret to state that, always the bills have been received after the due dates of payment. So far on receipt of these bills, without making any further delay, we have paid the bill regularly. However, I am surprised to note that you have still charged the Interest amount and shown the same in the monthly bill.

Though I have cancelled my credit card I am still receiving unwanted bills.
    I do not understand that though my bill cycle date mentioned in the bill clearly shows 25th December 2009 , why should I receive the bill on 6th Jan 2010 and my due date shows 12th Jan 2010 . I usually pay my bills by cheque which takes at least 3 working days to clear.

All I need to tell you is, its been over a year where you have done the same thing where I have received the bills after the due date which has lead your company to charge me unnecessary interest charges which are not applicable. You are requested to kindly give waiver in this amount alternatively I have no other option but to stop the bill payment.

:2:
    I am receiving unwanted messages and threat calls. As per RBI guidelines with regard to recovery on the credit card, please note that it is a crime to use coercive means to recover / settle the bills. I don’t want to pay any of the interested charges which is coming to Rs.33,300.87 which is not applicable.

For a Customer like me who has credit limit of Rs.1,50,000/= which was fixed by the Bank after due verification and who has not crossed even half of the limit, the executives of your bank have been chasing me like ghosts and exposed me in bad light in front of my friends and relations which has caused loss of my reputations and credit worthiness. I may be forced to file a legal case against your and ICICI Bank for behaving in such a savage manner, which please note.

You have already blocked my Credit Card, you have already imposed late fee charges and charged interest on the amount due from me and then by making frequent calls on Holidays, when I could not have made the payment, and your bank has lowered my reputation in the eyes of my friends and relations.

If this is the way you treat your Customers to whom your bank issued credit card after due verification and who, as your record shall show, has defaulted only once and that too without his fault, then the Customer is not at all happy to deal with your bank.

I expect a proper reply to this letter, failing which I shall snap all my relationships with ICICI Bank.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Ajay Singh Rathor
    Managing Director

nandhu792005

Angry debited wrongly without prior notice and poor response.

Cuddalore

From,
    R.Nandhakumar
    No: 33/15, Mahatma Gandhi Street,
    Kalambur & Post, Polur Taluk,
    Thiruvannamalai District,
    Tamil Nadu – 606903.
    Ph: 9344134994.

To,
    Nodal Officer
    ICICI BANK LIMITED

Sub: Amount debited wrongly without prior notice and poor response.

Respected Sir,

I am the customer of ICICI bank having saving bank account at Bangalore cantonment branch (A/c. no: 625201512733) as well as credit card account. I used my credit card at one POS center (Pakshi Readymades) at Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu on dated 24.10.2008 for Rs.378/- (Three hundred and seventy eight only) later I came to know the sum of Rs.2362/- (Two thousand three hundred and sixty two only) additional amount also debited in my account wrongly. I registered complaint to the same to concern office and re-credited in my account one month later on 20.11.2008 for the delay period they charged Rs.400+49.44(s.t.) in my credit card account. But I claimed that amount through ICICI mobile banking they assured to reverse the wrong amount charged by them immediately and block my credit card as per my request.

I issued cheque from my saving account of Rs.4000/- to my house owner on dated 25/05/2010 and it got returned with the return memo as “Insufficient Funds”, but my previous account balance was Rs.4,122.06/-. I came to know that my account balance was freezed /debited due to penalty interest not remitted which they assured to reverse. I really very much vexed in this regard and I brought to the knowledge to the ICICI bank, they did not reply properly and informed to contact various place with out proper reason. I don’t know to whom we have to contact to get remedy for this charges debited in my account without prior notice. I humbly request you to take this matter with them and to re-credit my account immediately.

This is for your kind information.

Currently i am working in Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu.

my Communication Address is :
    R.Nandhakumar,
    Tagros Chemicals (India) Limited.,
    No: A4/1, SIPCOT
    Cuddalore - 5.
    Ph: 9344134994

Thanking you

Yours faithfully

(R.Nandhakumar)
    Note : find the below credit card statements……

from ICICI Bank Customer Care <customer.care@icicibank.com>to "nandhu792005@gmail.com" <nandhu792005@gmail.com>
    date Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 7:18 PMsubject RE:'ICICICARE=038-158-357' level2complaint/ Savings Accountmailed-by icicibank.comDear Sir,

This is with reference to your e-mail to Mr.Avijit Saha with regards to your credit card.

We have been intimating you about the outstanding amounts on your credit card account no 4477 xxxx xxxx 9007 at various times. We are concerned that despite adequate and sufficient time and opportunity, you have failed to settle the captioned dues, which were payable on demand as per the credit card agreement.

As an ICICI Bank Credit Card holder, you are governed by the terms and conditions of the Card Member Agreement, under which you have authorized the Bank to debit your ICICI Bank account to the extent of any outstanding amount due on the Credit Card that proves to be un-collectable from you, and other amount due to the Bank by you in terms of the Card Member Agreement.

The relevant extract from the terms and conditions is set out hereunder:

"In addition to the general right to set off or other right conferred by law or under any other agreement, the Bank may, without notice, combine or consolidate the standing balance on the Card Account with any other account(s) which the Card member maintains with ICICI Bank and its Group Companies, and set-off or transfer money standing to the credit of such other account(s) in or towards the satisfaction of the Card Member's liability to ICICI Bank under his/her Card Account."

We further state that the Bank has a bankers' lien on your account as statutorily granted and available to any bank in accordance with our rights as set forth above.

Trust you will meet the above explanation with understanding and acceptance
    Looking forward to your co-operation in helping us serve you better.

Sincerely,

Binit Singh
    Office of Head Customer Service
    ICICI Bank Limited.

from Nandha Kumar <nandhu792005@gmail.com>

to ICICI Bank Customer Care <customer.care@icicibank.com>

cc subhash.ron@icicibank.com

date Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 3:19 PM

subject Re: 'ICICICARE=038-158-357' level2complaint/ Savings Account
    mailed-by gmail.com

Kind Attn: Binit Singh
    Dear Sir / Madam

Ref : ICICICARE=038-158-357' level2complaint/ Savings Account

I received your mail regarding my credit card complaint. Thanks for your reply.
    The reason you sent to me is not convincible. As you told you are having all the rights as per credit card agreement for set-off my credit balance account it should be intimated to me. But really I did not receive any intimation thru e-mail or account statement received stating to debit my account for the reason above mentioned. If you have the rights to debit my savings account towards charge/penalty for my credit card why don’t you debit on the same month or atleast within six month period. You have purposefully accumulated the charge for the period more than one year and debited my salary account that too with out my notice. Due to your action I unable to honor the commitment to my house owner to pay the rent because cheque was bounced. You kindly verify both my savings account and credit account for the long period did I pay any late payment or default in any case. I really seek you good self to clarify and reverse the penalty charge as a special case.

Thanking you

Regards
    R.Nandhakumar

Note: Attached my Last three (Nov 08, Dec 08 & Jan 10) credit card statements after that i have not received any statement and correspondence from your side and also i have blocked my credit card on Jan 10.

from ICICI Bank Customer Care <customer.care@icicibank.com>

to Nandha Kumar <nandhu792005@gmail.com>

date Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 6:11 PM

subject RE:'ICICICARE=038-158-357' level2complaint/ Savings Account
    mailed-by icicibank.com

hide details Jun 11 (6 days ago)
    Dear Sir,

As informed,we confirm despite adequate and sufficient time and opportunity, you have failed to settle the captioned dues, which were payable on demand as per the credit card agreement.On the same payment has been debited.

Hence, we will regret our inability to reverse the amount debited from your bank account account against credit card as on dated June 08, 2010.

Please treat this as a final response from our end.

For any further grievance with respect to your query, please write to STEP 3 through the "Complaints" option at our web site.

Looking Forward for your co-operation to serve you better.

Sincerely,

Binit Singh
    Office of Head Customer Service
    ICICI Bank Limited.

November 08 - Credit Card Statement
    December 08 - Credit Card Statement

January- 09 - Credit Card Statement

Unregistered

Default ICICI credit card Fraud

Good Morning Sir/Madam,

I lost my ICICI bank credit card on 9th Jan 2009 and I had filed for the card loss at ICICI bank customer care and also filed FIR the same day. Mumbai Police agreed with the card fraud which happened and they had asked the bank not to credit any money where the transaction took place however ICICI bank gave them the credit. The Shop keepers did not take ID proof and signature did not match, no ID proof was also taken (which is mandatory if the transaction is above Rs.7500). I had lost all my documents (Passport, Driving license, Pan card, Other debit and credit cards) and I have applied for all new documents and I have the proof for the same. Now I did not make any transaction and I am not the defaulter instead the merchants were at fault. Also I had written to ICICI bank and also talked to the head in the Andheri (East) credit card division and he also agreed with me and had told me that this would be looked into and your case will be taken care of and I will be intimated of the same however I never got a reply from them and now after more than one and a half year later I got a call from them yesterday stating that the outstanding on my card is to be paid within next 3 days. Now this is just ridiculous they did not contact me at all and never replied back to my mails when the case was filed with the Mumbai police also and at the ICICI credit card division also and now they want the money I had never spent. I have all the proofs with me. Please advise if I should file a legal notice against them. I had also written letter to the ICICI CMD also a year back or so. But no reply. This is just height of frauds against innocent customers.

Regards,
    Bharti Mittal
    bharticool2005@gmail.com

Unregistered

Default card statement

respected sir,

i am using icici credit card past 3 years . but my card having that same credit limit only , cant topup my credit limit , then i have cant receive my statement for last one year . send the statement every month . my contact number 9840789519 / 9444153542 . e-mail: padhu_lfc@yahoo.com

thanking you,
    M.Padmanabhan ,

Unregistered

Default Credit card

I am sasidhar and its regarding ICICI credit card XXXXXXXXXXX4009 payment. I was
    haunted by third party "paragthi Sri Soultions" kept saying they are straight away
    from the bank, demanding to pay 97000.

I do remember that i cleared the payment and said the same which was refused. Then
    i tried to find out whether they are from bank or from third party, if from bank
    asked to see the up to date details, but was told very strongly, are from bank and
    97000 debt is up to date.

I tried to find out the ways to prove if don't hold the past year transactions,
    reply was - 97000 debt is up to date ,no payment so far and should - in hard voice
    . Said them that there was no statement mailed or call from the bank for last few
    months if there is due. This was a strange answer " if stopped paying the due
    amount will also stop issuing the statements". Then why called now?.I was misdirect
    by saying that my last transaction was on sep 5 2010 - payment of 5000Rs. Fine
    then thought of seeing the previous transactions for last 2 years and asked the
    same hoping i would receive the mail by their answer.

Definitely one would loose peace of mind if going to be burdened with an amount of
    1,00,000 and i am. Started digging out past records and finally after few hours i
    found debt card online transaction saying payment of 97000 on nov 2009 and credit
    card online details too showing 10Rs credit.

Now i started calling them in return, to know when they would send their
    transaction and how it will be.but was not answered. As was suspecting from the
    first would be from third party, i felt would have got updated statement in turn
    for the request of statement from ICICI bank and left it.

But on one other day i came across a Third party executive by my door. Now i got
    confirmed that he is from third party "Pragathi sri solutions" when asked for
    identity. Before showing him and mailing him across the statement asked for
    whether details are updated . For which i heard YES and shown a printout saying
    its OCT 2010 record. I doubted on printout on a plain paper without Bank details
    and all and heard explanation "if not from the bank how would we get the
    personnel, card details and amount".

As i got details logged onto bank site and shown him the updated statement which
    is showing 10rs credit.By showing and mailing the same could able to answer him.

My question is
    1. Before calling from straight away from bank Why was my personnel details shared
    with third party and that too not updated details?

2. Without providing asked 2 years transaction Why was agent sent to residence
    without my approval?

3. And coming to Third party, we are not dealt but haunted. And also they go in
    one way until either we pay amount or show payment receipts. if we does not keep
    past transactions with us then what, should we pay the money twice? Not only we
    loose our rights but also peace of mind.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by rajeevbhonsle View Post
    Respected sir,in the month of jan-10, i had posted a thread against icici credit card department in consumer forum and i did get a reply to send a registered ad letter to be sent to the cmd of icici bank in concern with the same issue. I have sent a registered ad to the said but i have not received any responce from their side. Now icici credit card de partmentment has debiitted rs.4500 from my a/c which i had creditted for my home loan emi purpose sir, i now i would like to file a case of mental haressment and fraud and futher compensation of 2 lac against icici credit card immediately as i have almost waited for 3 months after posting this thread to the consume court. Sir, thus kindly let me know the procedures and fees to put up the case. With kind regards---------------- rajeev bhonsle apratim gharkul row house no. I-9 satara parisar aurangabad-431001
    Hi Rajeev,

Please mail to the below mentioned email id, they might be of some help to you,

email ID: bobangalore@rbi.org.in
    contact # : 080-22210771 or 080-22275629

or contact Vinay Chhikara an advocate from Supreme Court of India at 98122 06000.

Sathya

Default ICICI Bank Credit Card -- FRAUD

Hi Sir, I am sathyanarayanan and ICICI customer for 7 years. I have applied for credit card [517 637 ## 7000] and it was delivered to wrong person. I was under the impression that my application was rejected. After 4 years, the add on card in my wife name was used for 40K before the expiry date. ICICI bank started debting from my account from next month onwards.
    Luckily my wife was admitted in hospital for delivery, The same day all transactions are made.

In last 4 years, no communication to me. but ICICI bank is saying they sent email statements monthly.

We filed investigation request and had discussion with them, They asked my Ration card no. The ration card no and the proof provided during the ICICI card delivery are not matching.

Even then, ICICI bank is saying the dispute is resolved in favour of ICICI bank and asking me to pay the amount.

The level of mental stress what we had for past 6 months are really worst. Can you please do the needful .

ICICI bank is really cheating and no body is listening in customer care.

Hod do i get out of the stress?

Thanks and Regards
    SAthya
    US : 312 730 7272
    IN: 99625 50212

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast