+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ICICI bank credit card statement

This is a discussion on ICICI bank credit card statement within the Credit Cards forums, part of the Business & Finance category; You should check your ICICI bank credit card statement regularly It is very good to carry the ICICI bank credit ...

Banned

Default ICICI bank credit card statement

You should check your ICICI bank credit card statement regularly

It is very good to carry the ICICI bank credit cards as they provide you the safety of carrying money but in plastic form only where you never have any problem regarding cash. Besides you can use the credit cards wherever you like to buy the things that you like. However one must be careful with the credit cards because at times the credit cards can be the cause of ruin in our lives and they can sweep away a good amount from your bank in the name of interest that you pay on the outstanding balance of the account after the due date of the payment of the credit is over. But a regular check of ICICI bank credit card statements will not only keep you informed about your due dates but also tell you the limit to which you would spend. If you don’t know the credit that has been accounted to your credit card you probably go on shopping spree to get shock only at the end of the month with the card statements.

How to get the ICICI bank credit card statement?
    It is very easy to get the ICICI bank credit card statements through various factors. Actually the alerts of ICICI credit cards are being sent to you by various modes that include the following:
    The alerts are sent through the mode of SMS: Yes, you can get regular update alerts on your ICIC bank credit cards on your mobile phone. For that you have to off course subscribe or sent SMS to a given service available on your ICICI Bank Credit Card website.

Updates are sent by e-mail: It is also possible to get the ICICI bank credit card updates through emails also. You have to provide your email ID to the people who are responsible for sending you email alerts about your credit card statements.

Get the credit card statement online: Besides getting the credit card statement via SMS and email, you can also get the credit card statements through online services. The online service of credit statement of ICICI provides you everything that you need to know about your credit card and its utilities in the past few days or months, the outstanding balance, the movement and others.

Of all the processes that are available for getting the ICIC bank credit card statement, the online is considered the best and the most simple, powerful and convenient way to access your credit card statement. This is simple and you must log into the site that is valid and provides you correct statement. The online is a good way to get the statements because it doesn’t delay the statement details and provide you the required statement instantly without any delays.

Always be sure that you reach the page to learn your credit card statement by typing the address in the browser – ICICI Bank | Personal Banking | NRI Banking | Corporate Banking | Business Banking | Agri & Rural Banking. And this facility is available for the primary credit card holders; the Amex card holders cannot access the online account for payment statement.

sonia taneja

statement of credit card on mail.

Unregistered

Default credit card titanium

Dear Sir,

Myself Arunkumar Saana from Hyderabad, I have paid the amount in the month of April 03 2010, in my next statement you areadded late charges but the actuall problem is April 01st and April 02 nd is Holiday my due date is April 01 st, Irequist you to kindly reiumburse the penallity amount in my nest statement.

Thanks @ Regards,

Arunkumar Saana
    Hyderabad 09290911118

Requsit you to send my monthly statement to my email i.d sanaarunkumar@yahoo.co.in

I dont require any hard copies from your end.

sunil dubey

Default credit card statement

Dear sir & Madam
    I want show the my credit card ststement ,so please send my id dubeysuniljmc@yahoo.co.in
    and my mobile no.9826908307
    Regards
    Sunil Dubey

Unregistered

Default regarding ICICI credit Card statment

Dear sir & Madam

why am not getting a ICICI credit card statement, which is required for account purpose. ,so please send it on my email id antoniofernandes@rediffmail.com, hope you will do the needful at the earliest.

Regards
    Anton Fernandes

Unregistered

Default I cannot access my credit card No.4477464597751001 in the name of Suresh Kumar.N

Sir

Kindly access my credit card no.4477464597751001 in the name of Suresh Kumar.N so I am unable to find out the amount which due. so you please do the necessary at the earliest and let me know the card is valuable now or not and i remit the cheque of Rs.1000/- on 10.12.2011 in the drop box of panampally nagar.

Thanking you

Suresh Kumar.N
    moozhikkulam@yahoo.co.in

Unregistered

Default Changing ppostal address

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Swapna Dariipelli and i request to change my postal address and send the my credit card statement for new address and my contact no also changed my privous no is 9966710524 and my new no is 9032325382

OLD ADDRESS

Hno 1-2-387/17, Domalguda.
    Near A.V COLLEGE
    HYDERABAD 500029

NEW ADDRESS

Hno 42-336/1
    Anjaiah nagar
    Jagthirigutta
    Hyaderabad 500072

Swapna daripelli

rameshs cri

Default statement required

Sir,

My credit card statment is required for last month for payment purpose.And forward the same to my mail address every month.Mail address is rameshs@cripumps.com

Thank you

S.Ramesh

Dhiresh Wagh

Default Credit Card Statement on Mail

why am not getting a ICICI credit card statement for last Nov. 2010 to till months, which is required for account purpose. ,so please send it on my email id dhiresh.wagh@gmail.com, hope you will do the needful at the earliest.

Regards
    Dhiresh Wagh

Unregistered

Default credit card statement on mail

my mail id is rachit.addy1@gmail.com, and I want e-statement on mail mail and also indicate in my mobile no.9810681543, I want to change my address also, my new address is RZF-60, Upper Ground Floor, Street No.4, Mahavir Enclave, Palam, New Delhi-110045

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast