+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SBI Credit Cards

This is a discussion on SBI Credit Cards within the Credit Cards forums, part of the Business & Finance category; Hi Team, This is to bring into your kind notice that I am totally exhausted and tired chasing SBI for ...

Unregistered

Thumbs down SBI Credit Cards

Hi Team,

This is to bring into your kind notice that I am totally exhausted and tired chasing SBI for my credit card which is still sitting with Express IT courier company for unknown reasons wherein I have already recieved the statement. It's disgraceful and I'm totally stressed out! I have talked to SBI numorous times and wrote 3 emails without a reply.

Please find below the emails:

FYI

---------- Original message ----------
    Date: 24 Jun 10 12:53:42
    Subject: Fwd: Re: 'CaseID=003-636-978' Complaint regarding card delivery.
    To: "feedback.gesbi" <feedback.gesbi@ge. com>

Pathetic!!!

I have recieved my credit card statement but no card!!! I haven't got any call or reply from you either!! Are you listening or should I give up?

Harit

Date: 20 Jun 10 12:59:38
    Subject: Re: 'CaseID=003-636-978' Complaint regarding card delivery.
    To: feedback.gesbi@ge. com

Awesome!!

I recieved a message today that I have a bill due of 551 rs. I haven't yet recieved the bloody card! Are you guys listening?

Date: 19 Jun 10 13:47:30
    Subject: 'CaseID=003-636-978' Complaint regarding card delivery.
    To: "harit gulati" <haritgulati@in. com>

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for writing to SBI cards.

This is a system-generated response to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail. The subject line contains the reference number allotted to your e-mail. This interaction is being tracked through the above reference number and we request you not to change the subject line in future correspondence. Our Customer Service Executives will revert to you through call or e-mail within 5 working days.

In case your query requires further investigation and takes a longer time, we will keep you informed on the time required for resolution.
    We would request you to mention your SBI Card Account / Card number and your present contact number in all your correspondence to enable us to process your request at the earliest.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm Regards,
    SBI Cards Team

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Saturday, Jun 19 2010 1:36PM
    To: feedback.gesbi@ge.com [feedback.gesbi@ge. com]
    Subject: Complaint regarding card delivery.

Hi Team, This is to let you know that I am extremely annoyed & tired of your excuses even before we have started this relationship!!! I have attached a copy of tracking detail for your ref. Express IT are the worst courier service available in india & you ended up joining hands with them I wonder! My card was dispatched on 11th. While all other companies are delivering all my stuff at this address, your express IT tracking says " incomplete address".Why didn't they call me if there were problems locating this address. I live in a posh area. Stand anywhere in indirapuram and ask where this address is. people will tell you!Pathetic!Cancel this card if this is your level of service! Harit Gulatiapplication number 1314560000238Dear feedback.gesbi!

Unregistered

Default Sbi advantages gold credit card

Sir,previously i was staying in DAE COLONY, QTR NO.B02/06 (II) ,ECIL POST,HYDERABAD-500062. BUT I HABE BEEN CHANGED MY QTR NO. A1/9(IV),DAE COLONY,ECIL POST ,HYDERABAD-500062. DUE TO QTR CHANGING I AM NOT GET MY (SBI ADVANTAGES GOLD CARD). PLEASE RETURN MY SBI CREDIT CARD

QTR NO. A1/9
    DAE COLONY
    ECIL POST, HYDERABAD-500062

bhuvaneswari n g

Default transactions wrongly billed

for the past 4 months,from october2010 , there have been many wrong debits in the name of aircel cellular limited and vodafone. I complained after the bill for october dated 23.10.2010 But for no avail.
    kindly,rectify this problem.and reverse all wrong debits from september/october bill onwards.

Hello Bhuvaneswari,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires and we'd be happy to help.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care

shraddha desai

Question my sbicard has beeen blocked

my sbi credit card has been blocked as i tried without properly remembering it. i need your help in unlocking it.please try getting it unlocked please. i had just tried it thrice and it got blocked. please help me about how to unlock it.

Unregistered

I have received a statement charging annual fee of rs.750 i was offered the credit card no.4317 5757 2951 0603 free . If you are charging annual fees i donot want to use your credit card and you can cancell it.

rajinder.katoch

Angry extra annual fee charges

About three years back I have paid around rs.6000/- and was told no annual fee will be charged but every year they they ask for this amount(Rs.750) but susequently omit when they are informed.Can sbi official look into this.My credit card number is 4317575036080605

makineni prabhakar

Default my SBI Card has been bolcked

my sbi credit card has been blocked as i tried without many times . i need your help in unlocking it.please try getting it unlocked please. i had just tried it thrice and it got blocked. please help me about how to unlock it.

bhupinder singh1234

Default change Date of Birth

I, bhupinder singh request to you , I am Card Holder of your bank State bank of India Credit Card no.5101 2869 2652 0356 my date of birth is July'1965 but your record wrongly entere July'1966, please correst our record.

Tks

bhupinder singh

nitin patil

Smile complaint about sbi card

sir,
    You have charged extra charges of:
    Annual Fee
    Total GSB debit
    & Addon card fee
    I therefore request u to please reverse the extra charges.
    Hope u will look in the matter soon & solve our promblem.
    thnx.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast