+ Reply to Thread

Unfair Admission Process in YPS Mohali

This is a discussion on Unfair Admission Process in YPS Mohali within the School forums, part of the Education category; YPS conducted draw of lots for pre nursery admissions. They allotted registration nos to all parents after taking Rs 2000=00 ...

Default Unfair Admission Process in YPS Mohali

YPS conducted draw of lots for pre nursery admissions. They allotted registration nos to all parents after taking Rs 2000=00 from each candidate as registration fee.

For their draw they used bare tokens (bearing the respective registration nos) placed in a bowl & the staff member herself took out the tokens. Each time she looked at the bowl & took out the token.

It was appearing as if they are calling out nos which they wanted to be taken out.

I feel cheated & robbed of Rs 2000=00 besides being denied the oppurtunity of a fair admission procedure for my daughter.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Very bad on part of yps school if such unfair means opted for admissions

Greetings !
    Thank you friends for sharing information over here.
    I stay in Mohali and have a 2 yr old son. Was thinking to get him admitted in YPS MOHALI whenever he gets eligible for the same. But now I ll have to think over it before filling the adm forms.

Thanks HARMEET for the update and information.

Regards
    Pavitar Pal Singh

Quote Originally Posted by Harmeet View Post
    YPS conducted draw of lots for pre nursery admissions. They allotted registration nos to all parents after taking Rs 2000=00 from each candidate as registration fee.

For their draw they used bare tokens (bearing the respective registration nos) placed in a bowl & the staff member herself took out the tokens. Each time she looked at the bowl & took out the token.

It was appearing as if they are calling out nos which they wanted to be taken out.

I feel cheated & robbed of Rs 2000=00 besides being denied the oppurtunity of a fair admission procedure for my daughter.

+ Reply to Thread