+ Reply to Thread

Universal High School Thane

This is a discussion on Universal High School Thane within the School forums, part of the Education category; Universal High at Brahmand Thane has hiked its fee for the academic year 2011-2012. It is a steep hike and ...

Default Universal High School Thane

Universal High at Brahmand Thane has hiked its fee for the academic year 2011-2012.
    It is a steep hike and has been taken unilaterally i.e. without the concurrence of the the PTA. While fee hikes are justified they must be done with due process.

Given that the Universal High Management makes lofty statements about "being the change you want" etc, the least one would expect is that they are law abiding not only in letter but in spirit as well. If the law mandates a PTA in all schools and a fee hike only after discussion with the PTA, then one would expect that from the management of Universal High.

As parents we have a right to be given and a duty to accept the opportunity to participate in the education of our children via the PTA.

We invite the participation of parents, teachers, Univ High school management, educationists, PTA networks in Mumbai etc to join in this thread. Lets discuss how we can make the difference.

And yes, it would be most heartening to see the Univ High School Management itself be the first to take initiative and really 'walk the talk'. That will also be a vindication for parents that we have made the right choice of school for our ward. Something tells me we have.

A well-wisher

PS: This link is being sent to the management of Universal High

Hope the management responds. This is a good school and children are happy here. But a PTA is something that must be there in every school. Both management and parents always benefit from the PTA if both are mature and enlightened. Universal high parents and management can work together well

annoymous

The most mismanaged school, have ever seen. people working their follow their own rule.nothing is organized and the head of the school itself don't how to solve issues. parents who are sending their children, please make sure whether u r giving your child in safer hands.

parent

I agree with this, the most mismanaged school, Staff is co-operative, the teachers are good but the Principal is very rude, not at all reachable, never in the school, or even if she is there, always busy.As a parent, whenever we thought of meeting, she was not there.she had never tried to solve the issues, i think, she is not capable of solving issues.

parent

The above Complaint which i have made is for universal high thane, the bad experience for my child as well as for us as a parent.do this complaint really change the system that they are following,. the management should take this seriously and try to solve it.

+ Reply to Thread