Dear Sir

I am styding at PTUDEP Jalandher under RC NERERA at Nalagarh. Here m coming from RC Bhupindra Socity Pinjore as migration.My Roll no at Universty 10108990001 Than i am give my exam at under RC NEWERA at place nalagarh .. RC NEWERA not decleare my resolt. They Exuse my fee is not submet , but m check my fee is alredy diposit at Univeresty. for RC excuse m send Bank dd number. But now they are not give me my result. I am also talk at NEWERA RC m send all that think than they want like a.... migration Form , Exam center Change form, fee detail and exam atendence sheet. But they can't intertain me ... they say that u want that can u do.. Please sir help me.


Suresh Kumar
Contact. 09459020704[/B]