+ Reply to Thread

regarding caution money refund.

This is a discussion on regarding caution money refund. within the Institutes forums, part of the Education category; i joined college of dental science and hospital Rau, INDORE.M.P.as a BDS student,on 2001-02.,that time i submitted caution money of ...

Tripti dewangan

Default regarding caution money refund.

i joined college of dental science and hospital Rau, INDORE.M.P.as a BDS student,on 2001-02.,that time i submitted caution money of Rs.25000(college)+10000(hostel) its refundable, but still college is not refund this money to me.plz take nessesory action for this. thanking you.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tripti dewangan View Post
    i joined college of dental science and hospital Rau, INDORE.M.P.as a BDS student,on 2001-02.,that time i submitted caution money of Rs.25000(college)+10000(hostel) its refundable, but still college is not refund this money to me.plz take nessesory action for this. thanking you.
    dear friend,
    now a days some colleges earn a lot of money to cheat students and its a shameful act .Its my humble request to the education minister to take strict action against such colleges to save the interest of the students.

Default Refund of Registration Fee

Respected Sir,
    I had deposited Rs10,000/- only as Registration Fee vide receipt No : 2924 dated 07/06/2010 for the admission of my son Abhishek Hunjan in B.Tech (ECE) 1st year with ICL Institute of Engineering & Technology , Vill: SOUNTLI , P.O SHAHZADPUR - 134202 , Teh: NARAINGARH , Distt: AMBALA (HARYANA) INDIA on 7th June 2010.
    We were assured by Col Virk Director Admissions of the institute that in case we opt for admission to any other place or institute our registration fee shall be refunded after deducting Rs1000/- immediately there and then.
    We had applied for the refund on 20th July 2010 in writing and the same was endorsed by Col Virk and forwarded to the authorities concerned, but even after repeated requests our fee has not been refunded for the reason best known by the Institute`s M.D Mr. Sanjeev Chada.
    It is requested kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action against the Institute and it`s M.D Mr. Sanjeev Chada and also arrange to get us the refund.
    Thanks & Regards
    Anil Hunjan

One very useful fact which i want to share is that while refunding of caution money college also needed to pay the interest on that money so for example you paid 10000/- as caution money then u will get more than 10000/- depending upon rate of interest and year.

Default Refund of fees

I want to know if I can get refund of fees if I apply for cancellation of my admission & refund of fees of 1st year due to official transfer to other state from my office. This is part time 3 year MBA course ( for professionals ) with an Institute in Mumbai affiliated to Mumbai University. If I apply within completion of 1st semester will I get my fees refunded. Kindly advise to proceed accordingly.

Regards,
    Yogesh Padmashali

Default Refund of fees

I want to know if I can get refund of fees if I apply for cancellation of my admission & refund of fees of 1st year due to official transfer to other state from my office. This is part time 3 year MBA course ( for professionals ) with an Institute in Mumbai affiliated to Mumbai University. If I apply within completion of 1st semester will I get my fees refunded. Kindly advise to proceed accordingly.

Regards,
    Yogesh Padmashali

Default ICL college refund(corrupt chairman)

This is how it happened.It was may 22 2009,I had to take admission in some college so i went to Internet to check for colleges.Then i found this Icl group of colleges which was near to my dwelling place.The only problem was that it was new just started in 2008 so i was in lil doubt about this one.They told me that your marks or merit doesn't matter,at that time i came to know they only see money from students not their capabilities,its like they have opened a shop.They told me to fill up the form & if you want to confirm and register your seat then you have to submit rs30000 for it,i was in a hustle to take admission so i submitted the forms & money.After few days i told them that i have counselling of PTU 2 days after because in PTU there is automobile engg option also & i wanted to take admission in automobile.So i asked them if drop from here will you refund my money back,they said if another person comes in your place then only.I said its ok,so i took my submitted forms back for 3 days,in b\w that period another guy came in my place in mechanical branch & also i didn't get admission in automobile because PTU seats were full at that time.When i went for ICL to submit forms they said your seat if filled by another guy,i said but you must have at least informed me about this,now refund me then they started ignoring me.
    Then i went to that corrupt chairman er.sanjeev chadha.I told him the entire matter he said we will arrange a staff meeting for this because there are lot of other guys who are left for refund,we will make policy for it & he said come after 2 weeks.I went after 2 weeks then he told me to come after 1 week more because policy has not been made then i said why don't you make policy,he went mad on me(will you tell me to make policy or not) I told him your the chairman its a matter of 1 day for you but he got angry then i was gone from there.
    After few days i sent him several reminders but there was no reply & a lot of correspondence then took place.Finally in may 20th 2011 they told me to do whatever you can but money will not be refunded.I haven't got chance to meet the chairman on that day otherwise i would have given a court warning.you can contact me on my email gauravtanwar@rocketmail.com.If your also from suffering from his corruptness then we could get together to put a bigger court case on him.I want consumer form to take this case seriously & take some action to refund our money because there are many more people like me who haven't been refunded(same case).

Gaurav Tanwar

+ Reply to Thread