Sir/Madam

This is to humbly state that I,sneha pani would want to complain against Mr.Dilip Mohanty ,who had been an employee of ‘ortel group of communications’ regarding breach of information to the customers regarding the internet plan .Mr. Dilip Mohanty had approached me and told me about a special unlimited plan of internet connection which was worth 1250/-(installation fees) and he informed me that with an advanced payment of a month(699/-) I will be provided 1 month free net connection.So I availed the net connection and paid 1950/- for the period of 23rd may’10-23rd july’10

I called him back on 15th july to disconnect my net connection and he assured me to get my connection terminated since I had to join at gurgaon on 26th july. But we have received a notice of 1695/- last week. The head of ortel group Rourkela has disclosed it to us that there was no such plan and we were misinformed by Mr. Mohanty and thus have to pay the due amount by 20th august 2010 for no fault of mine.

This calls for an immediate action against him for using his company’s name for informing the customers wrongly and take some necessary action about the compensation of my dues as well.

Looking forward to an early action in the above context.I am here by attaching the scanned copies of the form presented by mr.Mohanty proving our payment and the aforesaid.

Thanking you

Sneha Pani
b/102,sec-20
Rourkela-5
orissa