+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Complain against TATA Photon plus

This is a discussion on Complain against TATA Photon plus within the Broadband forums, part of the Internet Services category; I have taken this connection on july last year and used for one month and paid the bill. After that ...

Dinu

Angry Tata photon plus service is bad service

I have taken this connection on july last year and used for one month and paid the bill. After that I dinn't use at all and next month bill was not paid the connection also stopped. Now the problem is that they are continuing the bill and saying me to pay even though they have stopped the connection. Now I want to tell that Isn't it my wish to use that connection or not? why they are bothering me saying that you have to court if if I'll not pay the bill that is after stopping service. It was my wish to not use that conncetion and I stopped why they are making the fraud bills.

Unregistered

Default No Proper Service for Photon Plus

Hi ,

My Photon Plus No: 9243706145

I have taken this device on Feb 12. From the day I have taken this connection, I am not satisfied with the services.

When I have taken this device this device was activated after 4 days. No use of this device for 4 days.

Now I raised a ticket . (For this please trace the calls made from my mobile no: 9886333897)

Ticket No: 255355087

I made call to customer care for 6 times for status of the ticket raised.

I got a call from the customer care no : +914066570530 saying I will get call regarding the reverification.

I did'nt get a call , Today when I called customer care they are saying the ticket has been closed.

So my device is in inactive mode from past 5 day.

So help me out in returning ur photon plus device, give the address where can I return the device As I don't have any use of keeping this device in inactive mode.

Please give the proper address details where I can return the device and how much u r going to deducted based the usage of the device.

Thanks,
    Padmaraj

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The details follows:
    The Photon Connection Number : 9223831760
    contact details : 8898901620
    Alternate contact details : 8080739170
    Connection Date : Nov-2010

Need urgent help.
    Kindly resolve the issue. Urgent help and urgent resolution will be highly appreciated.
    Regards,
    Maitreya Datta
    Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like in inform you that, we have registered your complaint regarding low speed, vide docket number 255878621 and our technical team shall contact you shortly.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.

Thumbs up

Hi ,

I have taken this device on Feb 12. From the day I have taken this connection, I am not satisfied with the services.

When I have taken this device this device was activated after 4 days. No use of this device for 4 days.

Now I raised a ticket . (For this please trace the calls made from my mobile no: 9886333897)

I got a call from the customer care no : +914066570530 saying I will get call regarding the reverification.

I did'nt get a call , Today when I called customer care they are saying the ticket has been closed.

So help me out in returning ur photon plus device, give the address where can I return the device As I don't have any use of keeping this device in inactive mode.

Please give the proper address details where I can return the device and how much u r going to deducted based the usage of the device.

Thanks,
    Padmaraj
    Dear Mr.Padmaraj

We would like to inform that your complaint has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.

Unregistered

Unhappy

with deep regrets i would like to say that even after repeated complaints the TATAS could not find the engineer who took the phpton plus (9212623854)A/C no:904668636
    from me and used it extensively for which i had to pay.I gave a request for termination of connection on 3rd march 2011 and again a bill for 207 has been forwarded to me for payment.
    now i have to pay this amount only then can i takeup for cancellation

I still belive there is a responsibility with the company to keep some details of the engineers and

others who come and collect equipments for repair and cheques for payment.totally denying by saying that we dont know who collected doesnt seems logical

my request please cancell my photon plus connection

not used it for last 4 months but still paying

pls help

an avid fan of TATAS(not any more)

Unregistered

Default Recharge Failed

Dear Concern,
    I have done two transactions on 28Mar2011 using internet banking to recharge my TATA PHOTON PLUS number 9259391402 from my ICICI account no and each time Rs 700 has been debited from my account i.e total Rs 1400 have been deducted from my account. Details of transactions are given below(Find the Print shot for ready refrence)
    215535095/ Photonplus date 28032011
    215534165/ Photonplus date 28032011
    Despite all these 2 transactions my TATA photon no 9259391402 was not recharged . So kindly arrange to refund my money .
    Plz guide what should be the procedure of the same.

Thumbs up

Hi ,

Thanks,
    Padmaraj
    Dear Customer

We have confirmed from concerned department, that our team spoke to you and updated the resolution.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.

Thumbs up

with deep regrets i would like to say that even after repeated complaints the TATAS could not find the engineer who took the phpton plus (9212623854)A/C no:904668636
    from me and used it extensively for which i had to pay.I gave a request for termination of connection on 3rd march 2011 and again a bill for 207 has been forwarded to me for payment.
    now i have to pay this amount only then can i takeup for cancellation

I still belive there is a responsibility with the company to keep some details of the engineers and

others who come and collect equipments for repair and cheques for payment.totally denying by saying that we dont know who collected doesnt seems logical

my request please cancell my photon plus connection

not used it for last 4 months but still paying

pls help

an avid fan of TATAS(not any more)
    Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that, your request for cancellation was registered on 22-Mar-2011, the connection is now under temporary suspension and will be permanently disconnected shortly.

Further, would like to inform that, there is no outstanding balance reflecting in your account.

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

Thumbs up

Dear Concern,
    I have done two transactions on 28Mar2011 using internet banking to recharge my TATA PHOTON PLUS number 9259391402 from my ICICI account no and each time Rs 700 has been debited from my account i.e total Rs 1400 have been deducted from my account. Details of transactions are given below(Find the Print shot for ready refrence)
    215535095/ Photonplus date 28032011
    215534165/ Photonplus date 28032011
    Despite all these 2 transactions my TATA photon no 9259391402 was not recharged . So kindly arrange to refund my money .
    Plz guide what should be the procedure of the same.
    Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that, for any unsuccessful transaction the amount will be credited back to respective bank account within 7 working days.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.

Unregistered

Unhappy Facing Download speed problem

Dear Team,

After new billing cycle at 3-Apr-2011, the download speed is very slow. 18 kbps at max, and avg : 10 kbps.
    I have changed my plan from 950 to 1100 from this month.
    Kindly solve the problem...

The details follows:
    The Photon Connection Number : 9223831760
    contact details : 8898901620
    Alternate contact details : 8080739170
    EMAIL : maitreya.datta@tcs.com, babin.datta@gmail.com
    Connection Date : Nov-2010

Need urgent help.
    Kindly resolve the issue. Urgent help and urgent resolution will be highly appreciated.
    Regards,
    Maitreya Datta

+ Reply to Thread