+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Complaint against Reliance Data card

This is a discussion on Complaint against Reliance Data card within the Broadband forums, part of the Internet Services category; The Honorable Chief Justice Date 01.07.2010 Consumer Forum My Reliance Broad Band Data Card Connection No. 9375557579 in the Name ...

Unregistered

Wink Complaint against Reliance Data card

The Honorable Chief Justice Date 01.07.2010
    Consumer Forum

My Reliance Broad Band Data Card Connection
    No. 9375557579 in the Name of Akhilesh Jalota

Sir I had purchased Data Card fro one of the Service out-let of Reliance Mobile Reliance Web World Shahi Baug Ahmedabad on 14.04.2010 for Rs.2299.00.

My complaints are as under-:

a. I was sold High speed Data card by the above mentioned retail out-let of Reliance communication with offer to give One Lap Top Bag worth Rs 800.00 under sales promotion schemes of the Company. After getting money from me their representative told me that at present Bag was out of stock and it would be delivered to me after one week. Till then I am regularly following up with them, but they did not deliver the bag till date. Hence selling the Data Card with the condition to give one Lap Top Bag and not giving the same is a case of miss-Selling of Goods & Services hence Company / heir representative need to be penalized.
    b. On 09.05 2010 I requested the Company by sending e-mail to the Company and requested them to convert my connection from Post Paid to pre paid. On 10.05.2010 I got a call from their representative that I am suppose to pay Rs.300.00 (Up-to date Bill) and after making payment the connection would be converted from post paid to pre paid. Accordingly on 11.05.2010 I paid the bill of Rs.300.00 vide their receipt No.1876402 dated 11.05.2010, but they did not convert my connection from postpaid to prepaid. Despite our regular reminders through e-mail dated 13.05.2010 & 20.05.2010.
    c. Ultimately on 21.05.2010 I personally approached the retail outlet Reliance Web World and again requested them to convert my connection from post paid to pre paid, and then they again asked me to pay Rs.630.00 towards charges till date. I had no option other that to make payment for getting it converted from postpaid to prepaid. Accordingly I paid Rs.630.00 vide receipt no. S166397477 dated 21.05.2010 with written assurance of their sales representative that it would be converted from post paid to pre-paid within seven days. However till 28.05.2010 it could not be converted to pre paid. On 28.05.2010 evening I again went to their sales out-let and fired them for not converting the connection from post paid to prepaid. Then only they came in action and taken up the matter for conversion from post paid to pre paid, and assured me that after one hour it would be converted into pre paid and I would be able to use my Data Card after getting it charged. In the process the Company intentionally delayed the conversion from post paid to prepaid for recovering more charges from me as fix charges for post paid connection, hence the Company /their sales representative is liable to be penalized.
    d. On 29.05.2010 I went to their sales out let and got my card charged with Rs.250.00 and started using the same. On 02.06.2010 I got one bill for Rs.88.00 dated 27.05.2010 from the Company for making payment of Rs.88.00, which I did not pay. Since on 21.05.2010 I had requested for converting my connection from post paid to prepaid and made payment of Rs630.00 towards up-to date bill there was no reason for any more bill subsequent to 21.05.2010. Hence by sending bill after accepting my request from post paid to prepaid is totally unlawful, hence Company / their representatives are liable to be penalized.

In the light of above I request for justice from Honorable Court with the request to direct the Company/ their Representative to deliver the promised Lap Top Bag and Rs. 5000.00 for the mental agony caused to me for deficiencies in their Services
    Thinking You
    Yours Faithfully

Akhilesh jalota
    B-501 Spectrum Tower
    Shahi Baug Ahmedabad
    Ph079-25626366
    Mobile 9427331447

Ashok

Exclamation Very poor service and bad responce for Reliance Data Card

Dear Sir,

I have lodged a complaint on 11.06.2010 regarding network problem (complaint no. - 129048859) but without solve the problem, complaint closed by your side without any information for me.

Again I have lodged a complaint on 03.07.2010 regarding the same (complaint no. – 131009404) but on till date not responding your side (customer care & nodal officer) and nobody given a solution for the same, everybody told resolve your problem as soon as possible.

I have also recharge my account for unlimited package but single day not in used. Please these recharge forward my account, after solving the problem.

Please take some action against this and make sure no customer would suffer with such Idiotic telecom services. Again I have requested please solve the problem without any delay and give a confirmation date.

Data card details are given below:

Data card no. – 9304210662
    Mobile no.- 9723550767
    Address:- Madhulika Hotel, Madhulika Enclave, Bank more, Dhanbad – 826001 ( Jharkhand )

Thanks & Regards,

Ashok Agrawal

Unregistered

Default prepaid datacard complaint

I have paid the reliance prepaid data card payment in 30.8.2010 to venkatesh murari ( anna nagar web world) but he post the payment entry to postpaid, i have spoke to mention that to venkatesh murari but he did not answer properly and still now i dont have the connection,please rectify my problem

Thanks & regards

Vinoth kumar

Unregistered

I have paid the reliance prepaid data card payment in 30.8.2010 to venkatesh murari ( anna nagar web world) but he post the payment entry to postpaid, i have spoke to mention that to venkatesh murari but he did not answer properly and still now i dont have the connection,please rectify my problem

data card no - 9380926253

Thanks & regards

Vinoth kumar

Unregistered

Default Tata indicom Photon Data Card usb internet broadband connaction in chennai –928244575

Tata indicom Photon Data Card usb internet broadband connaction in chennai –9282445756 chennai Vadapalani
    West Mambalam
    T Nagar
    Saidapaet
    Ashok Nagar
    Ramapuram
    Porur
    Tambaram
    Pallavaram
    Pammal
    Guindy
    Chrompet
    Velachery
    Pallikarani
    Medavakkam
    Pallavakkam
    Sholing****lur
    Tiruvanmiyur
    Adyar
    Annanagar
    Kottivakkam
    Sevaram
    Perungudy
    Kovilambakkam
    Nang****lur
    Arumbakkam
    Tata Photon Tariff – Data Download Based Plan
    Rs.250 Per Month 250MB Download
    Rs.500 Per Month 0.5GB Download
    Rs.650 Per Month 1.0GB Download
    Rs.750 Per Month 2.0GB Download
    Rs.950 Per Month 5.0GB Unlimited Download* & Rs.150 Cashback
    Rs.1100 Per Month 10GB Unlimited Download* & Rs.150 Cashback
    Rs.1500 Per Month 15GB Unlimited Download* & Rs.150 Cashback

Tata Photon Data Card – Tata Photon Plus Price: Rs.2499 Rs.1799 [ Today's Special Price]
    pls contact 9282445756 paramasivam or SMS your name, contact address and contact number to 9282445756. Our executive will call you within an hour.
    Speed: Upto 3.1 Mbps
    Photon Tariff Plans: Starting from Rs.250
    call:9282445756 paramasivam
    Monthly Payment: Post-paid
    Warranty: 1 Year
    Unique Feature: In-built Memory Card Slot to make it work like a Pen Drive
    Photon Offer: FREE National Roaming + Rs.1800 Guaranteed Cash-Back*
    Valid: Today call:9282445756 paramasivam
    For Booking Tata Photon Data Card, fill up the form on the
    pls contact 9282445756 paramasivam or SMS your name, contact address and contact number to 9282445756. Our executive will call you within an hour.

Unregistered

Default Reliance usb datacard broadband+ Reliance datacard chennai and wireless broadband con

Reliance usb datacard broadband+ Reliance datacard chennai and wireless broadband connection chennai,internetcard connection booking chennai @ 9282445756 Annanagar,Ashoknagar,Ayanavaram,Alappakkam,Amanjik arai,Alandur,
    Adyar,Ambalnagar,Besantnagar,Cittlappakkam,Cinntha thripet,Chrompet,Egmore,Ekkatuthangal,
    Guindy,Hasthinapuram,Iyyappanthangal,Jafferkhanpet ,Kalaimagalnagar,Kamarajapuram,
    Madippakkam,Mylapore,Maraimalainagar,Mannady,Metha nagar,Nagalkeni,Nang****lur,
    Pallikaranai,Perambur,Royapetta,Saidapet,Santhosap uram,Saligramam,Tambaram,Thoraipakkam,Teynampet,T

Dear Sir,

We thank you for giving Reliance Broadband Wireless USB Services the opportunity to propose a solution for your communications & business needs,

Our portfolio comprises of leading edge products and services.

The solutions are aimed at putting your communication needs @ ease
    Products we offer:

Please feel free to contact us for any clarifications S paramasivam .v @ 9282445756

We look forward to doing business with you!

Thank and Regards

S paramasivam.v
    CHENNAI

BOOKING DONE AT YOUR DOOR STEP CONTACT – 9282445756

Product – Reliance Datacard Netconnect+

Price - RS 1599

Technology – CDMA (wireless)

Hi-Speed - Up to 3.1 Mbps

Free Roaming - India

Range Of Postpaid plans

Unlimited

Monthly Rental – RS 950 – 5 GB
    Monthly Rental – RS 1100 – 10 GB
    Monthly Rental – RS 1500 – 15 GB
    *Beyond bundled usage at speeds up to 144 kbps

Limited

Monthly Rental – RS 650 – 1 GB
    Monthly Rental – RS 750 – 2 GB
    Monthly Rental – RS 849 – 1 GB Day – 10 GB Night
    Monthly Rental – RS 949 – 2 GB Day – 10 GB Night
    *Extra usage per MB/50p
    *Day usage 6am to 10pm
    Night usage 10pm to 6am

Limited Time based plans

Monthly Rental – RS 500 – 1800 mins per month
    Monthly Rental – RS 750 – 3600 mins per month
    Monthly Rental – RS 950 – 3600 mins/day,5400 mins/night per month
    *Extra usage per MIN/50p
    *Day usage 6am to 10pm
    Night usage 10pm to 6am

CONTACT FOR BOOKING – 9282445756

* Services tax as applicable * Terms & Condition applicable

Unregistered

Default Airtel broadband internet connection Chennai @ 9282445756 Ambattur,Avadi,Annanagar,As

Airtel broadband internet connection Chennai @ 9282445756 Ambattur,Avadi,Annanagar,Ashoknagar,Ayanavaram,Ala ppakkam,Amanjikarai,Alandur,
    Adyar,Ambalnagar,Besantnagar,Cittlappakkam,Cinntha thripet,Chrompet,Egmore,Ekkatuthangal,
    Guindy,Hasthinapuram,Iyyappanthangal,Jafferkhanpet ,Kalaimagalnagar,Kamarajapuram,
    Madippakkam,Mylapore,Maraimalainagar,Mannady,Metha nagar,Nagalkeni,Nang****lur,
    Pallikaranai,Perambur,Royapetta,Saidapet,Santhosap uram,Saligramam,Tambaram,Thoraipakkam,Teynampet,T nagar,Urappakkam,Vadapalani,Virugambakkam,Valasara vakkam,Vyasarpadi,West Mambalam.Airtel broadband internet connection Booking Done At Your Door Step Contact S paramasivam – 9282445756.
    Airtel Broadband Chennai,Airtel Broadband Internet Connection Chennai,Airtel Broadband Connection Chennai,Airtel Broadband Booking Chennai,Airtel Internet Connection Chennai,Internet Connection Chennai,Broadband Connection Chennai,Wired Broadband Connection Chennai,Wired Internet Connection Chennai,Airtel Broadband Offers Chennai,Airtel Broadband Tarriff Chennai.For More Details About Tariff Offers & Booking CONTACT @ 9282445756.Booking Done At Your Door Step.

Airtel Broadband Connection Booking Chennai @ 9282445756
    (chennai)
    Airtel Broadband Connection Booking Done At Your Door Step CONTACT-9282445756
    Vadapalani
    West Mambalam
    T Nagar
    Saidapaet
    Ashok Nagar
    Ramapuram
    Porur
    Tambaram
    Pallavaram
    Pammal
    Guindy
    Chrompet
    Velachery
    Pallikarani
    Medavakkam
    Pallavakkam
    Sholing****lur
    Tiruvanmiyur
    Adyar
    Annanagar
    Kottivakkam
    Sevaram
    Perungudy
    Kovilambakkam
    Nang****lur
    Arumbakkam

Booking Done At Your Door Step CONTACT @ 9282445756

Unlimited

512 Kbps – Rs 899 Monthly Rental
    1 Mbps – Rs 1099 Monthly Rental
    2 Mbps – Rs 1299 Monthly Rental
    4 Mbps – Rs 1399 Monthly Rental

Limited

512 Kbps – Rs 599 Monthly Rental / 3GB / Add Per Mb 0.20ps
    1 Mbps – Rs 699 Monthly Rental / 4GB / Add Per Mb 0.20ps
    2 Mbps – Rs 799 Monthly Rental / 5GB / Add Per Mb 0.20ps
    4 Mbps – Rs 899 Monthly Rental / 6GB / Add Per Mb 0.10ps

For Free Call Values & Offer Details CONTACT @ 9282445756

* Services Tax As Applicable
    * Terms & Condition Applicable

Unregistered

Sir,

For the last four months ,by using Reliance broad band iam utilizing net facility without any fault are interruption, and in the same time all the monthly bill also paid in the time. During the month of May 7th I paid the bill for April. But after 10th May the net not connected .Hence I went to the Reliance shop where I was paying the bill & told them regarding this issue. They check with his system & contact the customer care & told me that there is some problem in the updating , now it is cleared .so I come back and try with my system ,but the problem still same, hence for the next 2 days I waited ,but no connection was provided. so I went to them after 2 days they again conduct the customer care & told me the process is going on, in the same time the net was also not connected .

In the mean time on 20th May I received the mail from Reliance the payment for the month of April was not paid & Rs 50 was fined for late payment .The same mode of payment that used for the previous month bill settlement was used to pay the bill for April two. Every month I used to pay the bill correctly & get the connection without any failure .so fortunately or unfortunately I won’t safegaurd or keep the bill with me because till last month I was no problem regarding, hence again I went the reliance shop & told them that i paid to the bill early, but I have no bill with me. but this time they contact customer care & told me that your bill was not paid. hence the net was not connected .Why didn’t they told this reason during my previous visit, now how came this problem. The shop person not giving any replay. But I told them I paid the bill. But they repaited the same. After 2 days I received a letter from reliance that the bill was paid (letter attached).so I took this letter & again went back to reliance & show them the hard copy that I received ,they get socked and starting the enquiry regarding this . But still now didn’t give me any proper explanation.

Reliance is No: 1 in the nation??????, but I was not satisfied.

I need to know

1. Your customer care is taking one month (still now not working) for salving a small problem.

2. What is the use & responsibility of customer care??

3. From May 10th my connection is not working. If u create this month (May) bill also??????

4. If u creates the bill how I pay??????

5. My net connection is not working so iam using browsing center .How will pay this money?????

Due to above all reason why not i cancel the reliance and change to another one best brand.

Pl give me the best replay & solve this problem as soon as possible .My details are given below

K.M.Anith kumar

Ph:9943982548

Net No: - 9381908946

Bill paying shop details

NO.74,Navalar Street, Fort Main Road ,Shevapet, Salem, Tamil nadu -636002

waiting for your replay

Thanks/regards

K.M.Anith kumar

Unregistered

Default Complaint against Reliance Data card

PLEASE DO NOT BUY RELIANCE BROADBAND DATA CARD AND GET CHEATED LIKE ME. THEY ARE CHEATING PEOPLE.

I posting this not because i expect any solution from Reliance braodband data card customer care......I have tried from door to door with Reliance---nothign happend. I took a connection datacard for 3.1Mbps speed. I am not even getting 50 kbps. If you call customer care they say--"Sir swith off the fire wall"....as if we dont know what happens when you swith off the fire wall. Another customer care guy says "Sir, after first month you will get 3.1Mbps speed." Reliance Liers!!!!

I am posting this so that nobody else gets cheated like me and please beware of the false advertisement Reliance broadband data card guys are giving.

Unregistered

Default Overcharge for Reliance Netconnect No. 9311151591.

Dear Sir,

I have been using Reliance datacard (supposed to be 3.1 Mbps speed but never has been) for past two years and my plan amount is Rs.850/- per month. My bills so far has always been Rs.850/- which is upto 2 GB usage as I am always careful with my usage and never like to exceed the amount however in July this year I got an sms from Reliance that i have exceeded the limit and the amount i have to pay is Rs.1500/-. I was surprised as I always use the datacard for only yahoo mails and facebook at home so i refrained from using the datacard. I was shocked after one week i got another sms saying that i have to now pay Rs.2400/- instead of Rs.1500/- and to pay immediately. Then I knew that something was wrong as I had stopped using it so I called them up to complain but they refused to accept it and demanded that I pay the amount immediately. I am a regular and timely payer of all my bills and not once have I defaulted with any bills in my life. I have refused to pay this bill as I know as a customer how much I have been using the datacard for the past two years and if I had been using it extensively over and above the 2 GB, then I would have definitely made the payment without any questions raised. I stopped using the datacard since August 2011 now but i have been harassed every day for payment of Rs.2400/- I was informed by Reliance that my datacard has been deactivated since Sept but I got a letter from Reliance that I have to now pay Rs.3300/- if not I will be taken to court. I am terribly confused and upset on this issue. How is it possible for a customer to exceed the usage without using the datacard.

I request for your help in solving this problem as Reliance is cheating me..

Thank you..

Gloria Joseph

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast