+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Deactivation of Tata Photon Plus

This is a discussion on Deactivation of Tata Photon Plus within the Broadband forums, part of the Internet Services category; I have been using Tata Photo Plus for last 6months. I took the connection in Pune & recently shifted to ...

Default Deactivation of Tata Photon Plus

I have been using Tata Photo Plus for last 6months. I took the connection in Pune & recently shifted to Bangalore. I wanted to shift my Tata Photon Plus connection to Bangalore as I had problems getting technical as well as general support fron banaglore tata teleservices. I called up All India toll Free no of Tata Photon Plus ( 1800 266 121) 3 days back to help me out but they outrightly rejected to transfer my connection to Banglore as they donot have such a transfer policy. So I requested them to De-Activate my Pune account so that I can a take a new connection in Bangalore.

This is when all the problem broke out. Nobody is willing to help to to deactivate my account. They said that they have authority to do all activities execept Deactivating the account. also they said that my no : 9225300153 with Photon Plus account No 977112882 comes under Hyderabad pervieve & asked me to acll some othet no ( 9225000121 or 9220000121) for getting the work done. When i called these nos, these nos are fully computerised & donot connect to any customer serives executive in any mode. It directly asks to punch my account no which is 977112882. but everytime I punch this account no, I get a response as "not able to recongine this account no". This has been happenning for last 3 days continiously & I have called these nos atleast 15 times.

I once again called up the All India toll free no & Gave my account no from which they were able to provide all my details like, Billing address, Last payment done, Unbilled usage etc.

When I shouted at them that there nos 9225000121 & 9220000121 are not working , they said they would arrange for a call back within 2 hours but i have not recived any call even after 3 days.

Since I have a post paid connection & I am not using the same at present, still everyday ther are increasing my unbilled amount ( day to day prorata basis) & will ultimately send me a bill at the end of the month.

I now donot have any idea how to De-activate my account even after continiously call all phone nos possible of Tata Photo plus from past 3 days.

Even BSNL which is govt organisation is much way ahead in responding to customer requestes than this Tata tele services. I had faced same proble with my Tata photon Whiz & Tata indicom mobile in Pune.
    I would advise all my friends & relatives not to take any services provided my Tata tele services group.

Any help from anybody by reply to this mail would be higly apprecieted.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by santhusarathy View Post
    I have been using Tata Photo Plus for last 6months. I took the connection in Pune & recently shifted to Bangalore. I wanted to shift my Tata Photon Plus connection to Bangalore as I had problems getting technical as well as general support fron banaglore tata teleservices. I called up All India toll Free no of Tata Photon Plus ( 1800 266 121) 3 days back to help me out but they outrightly rejected to transfer my connection to Banglore as they donot have such a transfer policy. So I requested them to De-Activate my Pune account so that I can a take a new connection in Bangalore.

This is when all the problem broke out. Nobody is willing to help to to deactivate my account. They said that they have authority to do all activities execept Deactivating the account. also they said that my no : 9225300153 with Photon Plus account No 977112882 comes under Hyderabad pervieve & asked me to acll some othet no ( 9225000121 or 9220000121) for getting the work done. When i called these nos, these nos are fully computerised & donot connect to any customer serives executive in any mode. It directly asks to punch my account no which is 977112882. but everytime I punch this account no, I get a response as "not able to recongine this account no". This has been happenning for last 3 days continiously & I have called these nos atleast 15 times.

I once again called up the All India toll free no & Gave my account no from which they were able to provide all my details like, Billing address, Last payment done, Unbilled usage etc.

When I shouted at them that there nos 9225000121 & 9220000121 are not working , they said they would arrange for a call back within 2 hours but i have not recived any call even after 3 days.

Since I have a post paid connection & I am not using the same at present, still everyday ther are increasing my unbilled amount ( day to day prorata basis) & will ultimately send me a bill at the end of the month.

I now donot have any idea how to De-activate my account even after continiously call all phone nos possible of Tata Photo plus from past 3 days.

Even BSNL which is govt organisation is much way ahead in responding to customer requestes than this Tata tele services. I had faced same proble with my Tata photon Whiz & Tata indicom mobile in Pune.
    I would advise all my friends & relatives not to take any services provided my Tata tele services group.

Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to concerned department and will revert to you shortly.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by santhusarathy View Post

Dear Customer

We would like to inform you that we have confirmed from the concerned department that your connection has been suspended as per your request.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.

tataphotonvictim

Thumbs down Tata Photon Review -- PLEASE DO NOT USE

I purchased Tata Photon Plus Package Plan - 1GB @ Rs 650; post paid plan. I stopped using the service since 2 months completely as I switched to another Internet service which is much much better.

I am receiving rude phone calls to pay the bill from cheap illiterate customer service people who speak good English as well.

I have been trying to call the customer service to cancel/deactivate my services. But no response. Everything in vain. Hopeless service.

I will try my best to deactivate this service I will even go to Police to stop this service. I advice everyone who is looking for review of Tata Photon

Please DO NOT purchase it. It is really a rip off of your money.

Total FRAUD !!!!

Unregistered

Thumbs down Unable to deactivate Tataphoton Whiz

My Photon Whiz no is 9204755315. As I have purchased a Photon Plus last month due to Tata's inability to convert my Whiz into Photon plus, I am unable to deactivate my Whiz online as promised by the tata people. Now, I want to deactivate Whiz very urgently to save my postpaid billing without using it. As online deactivation is not available as promised, I request the concerned authorities of tata indicom to deactivate my Whiz no. 920475515 urgently and stop billing for the same. Thanks

Unregistered

Default Bill generated even after Photon Whiz(92333​83890) Deactivati​on

Hi,

I had cancelled my Tata Photon Whiz Connection almost 3 months back. But I am still getting the bill & the account is still active.
    The Connection details are.
    Phton Number : 9233383890
    Account Number : 936030176.

Why the account has not been cancelled yet ? How come the bill is still getting generated even with zero usage ?
    Please look into it asap.

Thanks,
    Soumen

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

I had cancelled my Tata Photon Whiz Connection almost 3 months back. But I am still getting the bill & the account is still active.

Why the account has not been cancelled yet ? How come the bill is still getting generated even with zero usage ?

Thanks,
    Soumen
    Dear Mr.Soumen

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that your complaint has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

Thanks,
    Soumen
    Dear Mr.Soumen

We have confirmed from concerned department, that our team spoke to you and updated the resolution.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.

manshad m.v

Angry worst service

hi,i paid the bill and i given a cancellation letter to a tata photon agency in bangalore c.v.raman nagar branch,they told it will be cancelled by 1 week,now iam in gulf,but still iam getting bills generated.what bullshit is this?r tata people playing with me?i did a mistake that i paid the money and then came here,i shouldve come as like that,now how can u generate bill?do u think iam fool to pay u again..my dog will pay u..plz look into the issue and close my connection..

my tata indicom number is 09243321247

account number is 907217690

Quote Originally Posted by manshad m.v View Post
    hi,i paid the bill and i given a cancellation letter to a tata photon agency in bangalore c.v.raman nagar branch,they told it will be cancelled by 1 week,now iam in gulf,but still iam getting bills generated.what bullshit is this?r tata people playing with me?i did a mistake that i paid the money and then came here,i shouldve come as like that,now how can u generate bill?do u think iam fool to pay u again..my dog will pay u..plz look into the issue and close my connection..

my tata indicom number is 09243321247

account number is 907217690
    Dear Mr.Manshad,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, your complaint has been registered vide docket number 261662275. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast