+ Reply to Thread

MTS Broadband Service related to Payment

This is a discussion on MTS Broadband Service related to Payment within the Broadband forums, part of the Internet Services category; Dear Sir/Madam, Finally I made my mind to make a complain against MTS Broadband Services. I am Mr.Rajib Bhattacharjee using ...

Post MTS Broadband Service related to Payment

Dear Sir/Madam,

Finally I made my mind to make a complain against MTS Broadband Services.
    I am Mr.Rajib Bhattacharjee using MTS MBLAZE Postpaid connection of Mntly Rentail Rs.499 plan from Jan'2012. I paid the postpaid bill at regular montly dated on the bill through MTS User Login web page "http://www.selfcare.mtsindia.in".
    On 25th March'2012 I try to pay the outstanding bill of Rs.550 through MTS web postpaid payment gateway "Mchek Banglore" through my AXIS Bank Credit Card at Rs.600 (Tran ref No, 208519626773) at 1:18AM after payment the said amount get Debited from my Axis Bank credit card and popup message shows "Payment Unsucessful from MTS payment getway Mchek Bangalore.
    Again I try to make the payment of my outstanding bill of Rs.550 dated 22ndMarch'2012
    I try another transation through the same scenario, through my AXIS Bank Credit Card at Rs.550 (Tran ref No, 208519626859) at 1:23AM after payment the said amount get Debited from my Axis Bank credit card and popup message shows "Payment Unsucessful from MTS payment getway Mchek Bangalore.

On 25th Morning at 10:00AM I call to the MTS Customer Care for the said issue.
    On 26th March’12 onward I make regular call to MTS Customer Care for the same issue for the refund of the paid amount.
    But Customer Care Executive provides me the Call ref. Number every time as a main priority.
    MTS complain Number :C12-47392032
    MTS complain Number : C1247386251
    After I call and email them the complete issue to them "Nodal Officer (Kolkata)" E-Mail Address nodal.kol@mtsindia.in Contact No. 9153 255 255 and also to
    "Appellate Officer(Kolkata)" E-Mail Address appellate.kol@mtsindia.in Contact No. 9153-355-355.
    I email them with every detail they need to resolve the issue. But the issue still not be resolve from MTS Officers too. One of the Appellate officer told
    me to email mChek Consumer Support support@mchek.com with all detail. I did the same. and received an email as follow
    "Dear Sir/Madam,
    Thank you for contacting us.
    We regret to inform you that we are unable to assist for your below mentioned
    query. we request you to kindly contact MTS customer care number only for your
    issues related to MTS."

Till date there is no response of the said issue from MTS Customer Care & Appellet Officer
    Kindly do the needful as early as possible as I have already paid the interest mounting on my Credit card for the outstanding amount of Rs.1150/-.

Thanks & Regards,
    Rajib Bhattacharjee
    Mb.98731182888
    Email: rjbbhattacharjee06@gmail.com
    Add:
    D/24 BRAHMAPUR SOUTH END
    P.O- BRAHMAPUR (BORAL)
    KOLKATA-700096,wb.

Hi Rajib Bhattacharjee,
    We regret the inconvenience caused. Thank you for providing the details. We will ensure that our customer support team will contact you.
    Regards
    MTS Customer Service India
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajib View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam,

Finally I made my mind to make a complain against MTS Broadband Services.
    I am Mr.Rajib Bhattacharjee using MTS MBLAZE Postpaid connection of Mntly Rentail Rs.499 plan from Jan'2012. I paid the postpaid bill at regular montly dated on the bill through MTS User Login web page "http://www.selfcare.mtsindia.in".
    On 25th March'2012 I try to pay the outstanding bill of Rs.550 through MTS web postpaid payment gateway "Mchek Banglore" through my AXIS Bank Credit Card at Rs.600 (Tran ref No, 208519626773) at 1:18AM after payment the said amount get Debited from my Axis Bank credit card and popup message shows "Payment Unsucessful from MTS payment getway Mchek Bangalore.
    Again I try to make the payment of my outstanding bill of Rs.550 dated 22ndMarch'2012
    I try another transation through the same scenario, through my AXIS Bank Credit Card at Rs.550 (Tran ref No, 208519626859) at 1:23AM after payment the said amount get Debited from my Axis Bank credit card and popup message shows "Payment Unsucessful from MTS payment getway Mchek Bangalore.

On 25th Morning at 10:00AM I call to the MTS Customer Care for the said issue.
    On 26th March’12 onward I make regular call to MTS Customer Care for the same issue for the refund of the paid amount.
    But Customer Care Executive provides me the Call ref. Number every time as a main priority.
    MTS complain Number :C12-47392032
    MTS complain Number : C1247386251
    After I call and email them the complete issue to them "Nodal Officer (Kolkata)" E-Mail Address nodal.kol@mtsindia.in Contact No. 9153 255 255 and also to
    "Appellate Officer(Kolkata)" E-Mail Address appellate.kol@mtsindia.in Contact No. 9153-355-355.
    I email them with every detail they need to resolve the issue. But the issue still not be resolve from MTS Officers too. One of the Appellate officer told
    me to email mChek Consumer Support support@mchek.com with all detail. I did the same. and received an email as follow
    "Dear Sir/Madam,
    Thank you for contacting us.
    We regret to inform you that we are unable to assist for your below mentioned
    query. we request you to kindly contact MTS customer care number only for your
    issues related to MTS."

Till date there is no response of the said issue from MTS Customer Care & Appellet Officer
    Kindly do the needful as early as possible as I have already paid the interest mounting on my Credit card for the outstanding amount of Rs.1150/-.

Thanks & Regards,
    Rajib Bhattacharjee
    Mb.98731182888
    Email: rjbbhattacharjee06@gmail.com
    Add:
    D/24 BRAHMAPUR SOUTH END
    P.O- BRAHMAPUR (BORAL)
    KOLKATA-700096,wb.

Hi Rajib,

As per our records, the customer service team had tried to contact you many times but were number was not valid. Please share your alternate/correct contact number.
    Regards
    mts customer service india

+ Reply to Thread