+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mts mblaze - download speed cheating

This is a discussion on Mts mblaze - download speed cheating within the Broadband forums, part of the Internet Services category; DEAR ALL, I AM PRAMOD FROM TRIVANDRUM (KERALA).. I BOUGHT MTS M BLAZE 3.1 MBPS ON4/8/2010.. FIRST THE MTS AGENT ...

Unregistered

Exclamation Mts mblaze - download speed cheating

DEAR ALL,

I AM PRAMOD FROM TRIVANDRUM (KERALA).. I BOUGHT MTS M BLAZE 3.1 MBPS ON4/8/2010..
    FIRST THE MTS AGENT COMES TO MY HOME AND HE SHOWED THE DEMO..

I AM ASKING THE DOWNLOAD SPEED (TO DOWNLOAD A SONG/MOVIE) BUT HE SHOWS THE INTERNET SPEED TESTER WEBSITE AND IT SHOWS 1.2 MBPS (SOMETIMES DEPENDING ON THE COVERAGE).. THEN HE REPEAT THE SAME..

I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE DOWNLOAD SPEED. IF I DOWNLOAD A SONG IT TAKES APPR.20-30MINS (MAX SPEED - 52Kbps OR LESS).. THE COMPANY WILL TELL 3.1Mbps FOR DOWNLOAD.

SO DON'T COMMIT INTO TAKE THE MTS M BLAZE.....

IT IS FRAUD.. I AM CHEATED. I BOUGHT THIS FOR 1999rs....

SO BE AWARE......

PLEASE BELIEVE ME. IF U DON'T U WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY..

I AM TRUE...

REGARDS
    PRAMOD.R

Customer frm Kolkata

U r true.
    I have faced same experience in kolkata.
    Download speed only 20-50 kbps, average is 30kps.
    Total waste of money. Mts fraud.

Unregistered

Default MTS is cheating

With MTS you can get dowload speed not more than 20-30 KBps. The browsing speed here in pune is max 256 Kbps. The call center service is as pathetic as their nodal officers.

Unregistered

Default was celayons

You dumbass people

Even fixed line broadbands dont give you 3 Mbps, how the hell do you expect a wireless network to give you that speed ? are you illiterate?....................................... .................................................. ............

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With MTS you can get dowload speed not more than 20-30 KBps. The browsing speed here in pune is max 256 Kbps. The call center service is as pathetic as their nodal officers.

Unregistered

Default Cheating

Friends Please dont buy this one.....I bought one during june 2010 and used it for 2-3 months( the tariff plans are very expensive)...after not using them for next 3 months ..I tried using it again on jan 2011.But its not going online.....When I contacted the customer care they say that my product was activated on December 2010 and since they din receive the documents the device is permanently deactivated.Very very poor customer service as they kept me on hold for almost 45 minutes and the call was disconnected automatically..........How is this possible...How can I use a product for 2-3 months without activating ....Fucking service...........I lost my 3000 rupees .....please dont buy this ....please

kundan

Exclamation MTS : The Illusionist

referring to MTS mblaze drama , i have to sadly say i also am a victim of this consumer exploitation.
    Even though plans are very expensive , one tries to believe that this is going to work .But after all he
    is persuasively cheated and defrauded by such tricky corporations .

Not a single problem will arise and you will be enjoying unlimited use of internet , Such was the promise of agent who sold me this modem for 999 plan with speed of 3.1 mbps maximum . Today after seven days i find myself defrauded by such a promise .

They will try to take advantage of your believing mind and innocence . Do not fall my friend into their trap this is my future advice to you . And if you wanna go then ask a proof for everything because know for sure that by simply believing naively you are going to be cheated .

Unregistered

Default reliance net connect + data card waste

i bought this reliance data card which said a speed of 3.1mbps fucking its not even crossing 10KB/sec.
    fucking bastards those reliance guys
    dont buy reliance either

i bought this reliance data card which said a speed of 3.1mbps fucking its not even crossing 10KB/sec.
    fucking bastards those reliance guys
    dont buy reliance either

Unregistered

Angry mts mblaze download speed

same here. the agent told me 3.1 mbps is the maximum it can get, but the average is around 1-2 mbps. i'm having speeds nowhere near to that, rather my speed is around 30-50 kbps, sometimes it gets as low as 2-5 kbps. this is outrageous. if they can't give the speeds they claim why do they even advertise?

SARAVANAN

Thumbs down Fraud mts

I BOUGHT MTS M BLAZE 3.1 MBPS ON 28/06/2011

I AM ASKING THE DOWNLOAD SPEED (TO DOWNLOAD A SONG/MOVIE) BUT HE SHOWS THE INTERNET SPEED TESTER WEBSITE AND IT SHOWS 1.2 MBPS (SOMETIMES DEPENDING ON THE COVERAGE).. THEN HE REPEAT THE SAME..

I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE DOWNLOAD SPEED. IF I DOWNLOAD A SONG IT TAKES APPR.20-30MINS (MAX SPEED - 52Kbps OR LESS).. THE COMPANY WILL TELL 3.1Mbps FOR DOWNLOAD.

SO BE AWARE......
    DON'T BUY MTS .IT IS WORST WIRELESS DATA CARD.

Unregistered

Talking Funny!

Quote Originally Posted by SARAVANAN View Post
    I BOUGHT MTS M BLAZE 3.1 MBPS ON 28/06/2011

SO BE AWARE......
    DON'T BUY MTS .IT IS WORST WIRELESS DATA CARD.

Im no supporter of any net card service, but this quote is kind of funny! I dont see much of a difference between the first complaint launched in this thread and this complaint! both are from 2 different people! but still same
    U decide!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast