+ Reply to Thread

Tata indicom broadband service(wired service)

This is a discussion on Tata indicom broadband service(wired service) within the Broadband forums, part of the Internet Services category; Dear Sir/Madam, I am SAMIT MAYUR GANDHI.I am using tata indicom broadband service(wired service) since more than 3yrs. My user ...

samit

Default Tata indicom broadband service(wired service)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am SAMIT MAYUR GANDHI.I am using tata indicom broadband service(wired service) since more than 3yrs.

My user id is: - samitg.17@ss.vsnl.net

I want to bring to your notice that I am completely dissatisfied with the customer service you'll provide.

Its the most pathetic customer service that I have experienced in my life.

The reason for this is very simple.

I face connectivity issues every week.Normally, every saturday and sunday the net is not working.

It shows media disconnected,server not found and such errors.

I complain to your call center every week.

But,I never complained untill now, the reason being I was cheated.

I filed a complaint regarding no connectivity on the 15th of this month i.e yesterday.

I spoke to Lavanya the floor manager on that very day in the morning.

She assured me that the case will get solved by 4:00pm and she will call me and confirm.

At 5pm on the very same day when I call the call center again I come to know that there is no case anymore and it has been closed.

I was like speechless.I feel cheated and degraded.

Someone from the backhand had closed the case without even fixing the problem and without even the customer's consent.

This is a fraudulent case from your team and I plan to go to the consumer court regarding this.

I spoke to chitra some other floor manager on 15th in evening and she told me that the problem will get fixed.

It did not.

How can I trust you'll again.

I waited which I always have to do with tata services.

Today on the 16th in the morning I called again for the termination of the service and redemption of my money.

Your customer service department is pathetic.

They told me that you can't get redemption.So, I asked them you'll are not fixing the problem,nor giving me redemption so in this case what do I do.

The answer was wait...It means please waste another couple of days and hope for a miracle.

Horrible people.

I am going to address this issues in the consumer court forum as well so that at least someone understands what I am going through after paying a heavy sum for the connection which doesn't connect ever.

I hope you can understand the problem and take action against: -
    1)LAVANYA A.(9246158430)
    2)GAYATRI(FLOOR MANAGER)
    3)VIMALA('')

I have nothing personal against them but, for giving false promises and not fixing my problem after repetitive calling I want justice.

I want to sue Lavanya A. as she has harassed us enough.

She gave her cell no. after our request but she never received any of our calls.

I am completely furious about such an unprofessional behaviour and want some strict action to be taken against these 3 managers.

They are ruthless loosers for me.

I want compensation for the time,energy I have waisted.

I hope you will look into the matter very seriously.

SAMIT.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by samit View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I am SAMIT MAYUR GANDHI.I am using tata indicom broadband service(wired service) since more than 3yrs.

I want to bring to your notice that I am completely dissatisfied with the customer service you'll provide.

I face connectivity issues every week.Normally, every saturday and sunday the net is not working.

I filed a complaint regarding no connectivity on the 15th of this month i.e yesterday.

She assured me that the case will get solved by 4:00pm and she will call me and confirm.

At 5pm on the very same day when I call the call center again I come to know that there is no case anymore and it has been closed.

Someone from the backhand had closed the case without even fixing the problem and without even the customer's consent.

This is a fraudulent case from your team and I plan to go to the consumer court regarding this.

I spoke to chitra some other floor manager on 15th in evening and she told me that the problem will get fixed.

It did not.

Today on the 16th in the morning I called again for the termination of the service and redemption of my money.

They told me that you can't get redemption.So, I asked them you'll are not fixing the problem,nor giving me redemption so in this case what do I do.

The answer was wait...It means please waste another couple of days and hope for a miracle.

Horrible people.

I am going to address this issues in the consumer court forum as well so that at least someone understands what I am going through after paying a heavy sum for the connection which doesn't connect ever.

1)LAVANYA A.(9246158430)
    2)GAYATRI(FLOOR MANAGER)
    3)VIMALA('')

I have nothing personal against them but, for giving false promises and not fixing my problem after repetitive calling I want justice.

She gave her cell no. after our request but she never received any of our calls.

I am completely furious about such an unprofessional behaviour and want some strict action to be taken against these 3 managers.

SAMIT.

Dear customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to concerned department and will revert to you shortly.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by samit View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam,

It did not.

Horrible people.

1)LAVANYA A.(9246158430)
    2)GAYATRI(FLOOR MANAGER)
    3)VIMALA('')

SAMIT.

Dear customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that your account has already credited with 4 days validity and the same has been informed to you by our concerned department.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom

+ Reply to Thread