+ Reply to Thread

Tata Photon Complain for Network Problem

This is a discussion on Tata Photon Complain for Network Problem within the Broadband forums, part of the Internet Services category; Dear Sir\Madam. My name is Pawan kumar mahawar from lakheri, district - bundi, (rajasthan) Dear Sir, I am facing some ...

Unregistered

Default Tata Photon Complain for Network Problem

Dear Sir\Madam.

My name is Pawan kumar mahawar from lakheri, district - bundi, (rajasthan)

Dear Sir,

I am facing some unique problem from my tata photon connection.
    My photon connection no. is 9214324264.
    I am your regular costumer. I am a owner of a computer center.
    I have brought this connection before 5 months (approximate). Before i have unlimited connection.
    But now i have a plan of rs. 150.
    After I get this plan i face too much sever problem with this connection.
    Many times i don't got network problem and many time i got connection problem (when network is full).
    so please look after this kind of problems.

Regards

Pawan Kumar Mahawer
    Genius Computer Center
    (Near ACC Factory Gate
    Mahaveer Pura, Lakheri)

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Sir\Madam.

My name is Pawan kumar mahawar from lakheri, district - bundi, (rajasthan)

Dear Sir,

I am facing some unique problem from my tata photon connection.
    My photon connection no. is 9214324264.
    I am your regular costumer. I am a owner of a computer center.
    I have brought this connection before 5 months (approximate). Before i have unlimited connection.
    But now i have a plan of rs. 150.
    After I get this plan i face too much sever problem with this connection.
    Many times i don't got network problem and many time i got connection problem (when network is full).
    so please look after this kind of problems.

Regards

Pawan Kumar Mahawer
    Genius Computer Center
    (Near ACC Factory Gate
    Mahaveer Pura, Lakheri)
    Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom! We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your complaint, we have registered your complaint vide docket number 230312067, and our technical team will contact you shortly.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.

kantanavarvijay

Default No signal for photon+ after the installation

I have purchased a photon plus datacard. My issue is that when i try to set up the photon on my laptop, i completes the setup but there is no signal shown on the connecting screen. Apparently, in the device manager, there are a few devices - Data InterfaceCOM10, Data Interface COM11 and a Data interface that show up with a yellow mark.

Photon+ moboile no is : 9243303551

My contact no is : 7411008500

Quote Originally Posted by kantanavarvijay View Post
    I have purchased a photon plus datacard. My issue is that when i try to set up the photon on my laptop, i completes the setup but there is no signal shown on the connecting screen. Apparently, in the device manager, there are a few devices - Data InterfaceCOM10, Data Interface COM11 and a Data interface that show up with a yellow mark.

Dear Mr. Vijay,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that, we have registered a complaint vide docket number 272163905. We will revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

Quote Originally Posted by kantanavarvijay View Post

Dear Mr. Vijay,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that, our concerned department spoke to you and updated the resolution.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

Anirban Chakraborty

Thumbs down Frequent Disconnection

I am very much sad to inform that I am a Photon plus customer and my connection number is 9230007896.From last 30th June I am facing a strange problem of frequent disconnection.I have reported several times and the docket numbers are 270435279 , 270861069 , 271474027 . Three times the engineer came my place and updated my photon plus device.But sad to say that the problem is still there.So he forwarded the complain to Network team.I even send GRIEVANCE report to Nodal Officer,National Service Head and Executive President. They are also not doing anything.My problem is not getting solved.As a proof of my problem I have screen shots.

Thumbs down Frequent Disconnection

Dear Sir/madam,

I am very much sad to inform you that I am a Photon plus customer and my connection number is 9230007896.From last 30th June I am facing a strange problem of disconnection.I have reported several times and the docket numbers are 270435279 , 270861069 , 271474027 . Three times the engineer came my place and updated my photon plus device.But sad to say that the problem is still there.So he passed the issue to Network Team.They also can't solve the probelem.I even send GRIEVANCE report to Nodal Officer,National Service Head and Executive President.But they are also not doing anything and my problem is not getting solved.As a proof of my problem I have screen shots.

+ Reply to Thread