+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tata Photon Plus Cancellation

This is a discussion on Tata Photon Plus Cancellation within the Broadband forums, part of the Internet Services category; Hi, I am facing many problems with ambiguous rules of Tata Photon Plus regarding date of cancellation. My account number ...

Thumbs down Tata Photon Plus Cancellation

Hi,

I am facing many problems with ambiguous rules of Tata Photon Plus regarding date of cancellation.

My account number is: 9241156183 with Tata Photon Plus, Karnataka. I had applied for cancellation on 11 May 2011 and was told by the Tata Indicom representative that it will be cancelled in 3 days. When I called back after 3 days, the call center and they are confused on the status and telling that it will take 7 days.

It seems that Tata does not have a proper system to handle cancellation. I tried emailling customercare.karnataka@tatatel.co.in but surprisingly there was no email reply at all from them. This is a dummy email address, i felt.

I then got the contact of Jogesh Nayar( escalation manager) for sending my concern on this. A representative then mailed me back and said the policy is 7 days after cancellation request.

My questions are:

Why is the 3 days (from cancellation request) not being honoured?
    Where is the documentation which states 7 days after cancellation request?
    What if Tata bills me after 7 days too? How can I feel safe with all these inconsistencies happening?

Thanks
    Pradip

PS. I am giving suggestion that please make your customers feel secure with your billing. It is becoming scary for us and lot of wasted time!

Quote Originally Posted by pradip1979 View Post
    Hi,

I am facing many problems with ambiguous rules of Tata Photon Plus regarding date of cancellation.

My account number is: 9241156183 with Tata Photon Plus, Karnataka. I had applied for cancellation on 11 May 2011 and was told by the Tata Indicom representative that it will be cancelled in 3 days. When I called back after 3 days, the call center and they are confused on the status and telling that it will take 7 days.

It seems that Tata does not have a proper system to handle cancellation. I tried emailling customercare.karnataka@tatatel.co.in but surprisingly there was no email reply at all from them. This is a dummy email address, i felt.

I then got the contact of Jogesh Nayar( escalation manager) for sending my concern on this. A representative then mailed me back and said the policy is 7 days after cancellation request.

My questions are:

What if Tata bills me after 7 days too? How can I feel safe with all these inconsistencies happening?

Thanks
    Pradip

PS. I am giving suggestion that please make your customers feel secure with your billing. It is becoming scary for us and lot of wasted time!

Dear Mr. Pradip,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that, your complaint has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We will revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

Default Tata Photon Plus Cancellation

Hi

I have not received any call or email from Tata Photon team. Please let me know the responses for my three questions? I only want to pay for 3 days after the cancellation request.

Thanks
    Pradip

Hi

I have not received any call or email from Tata Photon team. Please let me know the responses for my three questions? I only want to pay for 3 days after the cancellation request.

Thanks
    Pradip

Dear Mr. Pradip Mohan,

We would like to inform that, your complaint has been forwarded to the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

Hi

Thanks
    Pradip
    Dear Mr. Pradip,

We would like to inform you that your complaint is in under process, your connection is in Temporary Suspension.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

Default No reply from your department at all

Hi,

The service from your Tata Photon department is very pathetic. I have basic questions and no one is updating me on the status of my cancellation.

Is the email ids such as: customer.care4@tatatel.co.in, Customer.care@tatatel.co.in
    all dummy email addresses? Does your management support such a behaviour from your support team?

I would definitely want to inform your management on these. Hope others also get a feel on the support you are providing based on the responses from you all

Regards
    Pradip

----- Forwarded Message ----
    To: customer.care4@tatatel.co.in
    Cc: Customer.care@tatatel.co.in
    Sent: Mon, 23 May, 2011 8:07:13 PM
    Subject: Re: Disconnection of Tata Photon Plus~~M4272627

HI,

I am atleast expecting some reply from your deparment. Not sure why a company
    such as Tata has such a bad service!

- Pradip

----- Original Message ----
    To: customer.care4@tatatel.co.in
    Cc: Customer.care@tatatel.co.in
    Sent: Mon, 23 May, 2011 2:51:25 PM
    Subject: Re: Disconnection of Tata Photon Plus~~M4272627

Hi HariPriya.P

I got the bill from Tata Photon for this month and it was billed from 20/04/11
    to 19/05/11

Tata Indicom Number: 9241156183

1. I would like to know how come this is possible since I had applied for
    cancelation on 11-May-2011 itself and the billing should care of till
    15-May-2011

2. Has my connection been cancelled now? How do I confirm the cancellation
    status?

Please justify on this else I am not paying for this month.

Regards
    Pradip

----- Original Message ----
    From: "customer.care4@tatatel.co.in" <customer.care4@tatatel.co.in>
    Sent: Wed, 18 May, 2011 8:40:38 PM
    Subject: Disconnection of Tata Photon Plus~~M4272627

Dear Mr. Pradip,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 14-May-2011 regarding cancellation
    of your TATA Indicom number 9241156183.

We apologize for the delay in attending to your email.

As per your email, we would like to inform you that your request for
    cancellation has been processed vide docket number 264194081 as on 11-May-2011.
    We therefore request you to kindly make a note of this reference number for us
    to assist you better in future.

We would like to inform you that

The billing on the above mentioned connection would stop on the 4th day from
    the date on which the request was raised.
    Your total outstanding amount till date is Rs : 00 /-.
    The expected time to process your cancellation request would be 15 days.

For any assistance please feel free to call us at 121 for Postpaid and 12524 for

Prepaid, to reach to our 24x7 Customer Care toll-free number from any Tata
    Indicom phone. We are also accessible from non Tata Indicom phones on 9243000121

and 9243012524 for prepaid customers.

Our Photon customers can get in touch with us on 1800-266-121(Toll free). We
    shall be glad to be of assistance.

You can also get in touch with our Nodal Officer Ms.Mythri Rao on 9243199970 in
    case your complaint is not resolved in the stipulated time or you are not
    satisfied with the resolution provided.

For faster & better processing of your requests you can also register & manage
    your account at Tata Indicom.

Assuring you the best of our services at all times.

Thanks and Regards,

HariPriya.P,
    Manager,
    Customer Care-Karnataka,
    Tata Teleservices Limited,
    040-65550379.

Hi,

My questions are:

Thanks
    Pradip

Dear Mr. Pradip Mohan,

We would like to inform you that, our concerned department spoke to you and updated the resolution.

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

Hi

Thanks
    Pradip
    Dear Mr. Pradip,

We would like to inform you that, your connection has been disconnected permanently on 27-May-2011.

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

Unregistered

Default tata photon - NEVER GET THIS SERVICE

Tata photon is a fraud and it is dangerous. Our photon number is 9230017972.

We have been trying for THREE MONTHS to cancel our Photon because we are now OVERSEAS. And they still have not cancelled and they are harassing my sister. She is very sick. We are now going to talk to our lawyers because she is becoming upset and more sick because of this harassment. Why don't they just cancel it rather than harass someone who is ill??

We will be SUING them for harassment and for not cancelling the service as we requested over 3 months ago.

Tata Photon customer support is non-existent and they also treat you with no respect.

DO NOT EVER GET THIS SERVICE

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tata photon is a fraud and it is dangerous. Our photon number is 9230017972.

We have been trying for THREE MONTHS to cancel our Photon because we are now OVERSEAS. And they still have not cancelled and they are harassing my sister. She is very sick. We are now going to talk to our lawyers because she is becoming upset and more sick because of this harassment. Why don't they just cancel it rather than harass someone who is ill??

We will be SUING them for harassment and for not cancelling the service as we requested over 3 months ago.

Tata Photon customer support is non-existent and they also treat you with no respect.

DO NOT EVER GET THIS SERVICE
    Dear Mr. Nila,

We would like to inform that, your complaint for cancellation request has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We will revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast