View Poll Results: what do u think of tata photon + as a pdt?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • poor

9 22.50%
  • substandard

1 2.50%
  • avg

2 5.00%
  • pathetic

28 70.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Tata photon+ --worst managed tata company(tata indicom)

This is a discussion on Tata photon+ --worst managed tata company(tata indicom) within the Broadband forums, part of the Internet Services category; bought a tata photon + device when der were loads of other options believing its a tata company pdt.the huawei ...

Default Tata photon+ --worst managed tata company(tata indicom)

bought a tata photon + device when der were loads of other options believing its a tata company pdt.the huawei modem device is totally faulty and is not compatible with all desktops & laptops.it just gets disconnected within 5-10mins.the company engineer visited twice & admitted that d device had several problems but the management guys were adamant that problem was with my PC.i have been using my PC for many yrs & all other softwares have been working really fine.So guys d management is only after achieving der sales target & not at all interested in customer satisfaction at all.dont buy it guys take my word on it.

Unregistered

Smile Tata Photon

@shaild80: Hey buddy, Please provide us your Tata Photon number so that we can resolve your problem asap...

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by shaild80 View Post
    bought a tata photon + device when der were loads of other options believing its a tata company pdt.the huawei modem device is totally faulty and is not compatible with all desktops & laptops.it just gets disconnected within 5-10mins.the company engineer visited twice & admitted that d device had several problems but the management guys were adamant that problem was with my PC.i have been using my PC for many yrs & all other softwares have been working really fine.So guys d management is only after achieving der sales target & not at all interested in customer satisfaction at all.dont buy it guys take my word on it.
    Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through because of us. We earnestly request you to give us a chance to rectify our issues and serve you better.

We request you kindly provide us your e-mail Id, Tata Indicom connection details or your alternate contact number to get in touch with you.

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.

my tata photon + no. is 9223712918.mailid is shaild80@yahoo.co.in

Unregistered

Thumbs down Worst management

Hi Guys this is Vinay and I'm using Tata Photon + from past one year when i brght it the company executive cheated me saying 950/- 7400 mins plan creating it as an unlimited plan and for the 2nd month when i got 5000/- + bill i came to know the real fact that there is no unlimited plan for Tata Photon + .... and i need connection so i paid that amount and changed ma plan of 950/- to night 10gb nd mrng 2gb plan and its worst modem i never saw in this price....... i thght i can get pretty good fast....even night aftr 11pm if i download some docs r some music files i'm not able to get speed more than 10kbps if i start download a movie means its pathetic.... i'm getting 2kbps and but still i continued like that for about 9 month and i never ever kept pending bill .... but this jan i was out of country and i was not there in india for 2 to 3 months and ma bill of 2,500/- was pending for the first time in 9 months some people came home and like rowdies they behaved badly with people in ma home..... I really got vexed with this network....this the worst worst network and wort modem i never used and the way they respect their customer is too worst.......if any one want to go for photon+ post paid get ready to beaten by some rowdies and culture less people........really hate this network.......and i advice people to change this network....as soon as possible........

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Guys this is Vinay and I'm using Tata Photon + from past one year when i brght it the company executive cheated me saying 950/- 7400 mins plan creating it as an unlimited plan and for the 2nd month when i got 5000/- + bill i came to know the real fact that there is no unlimited plan for Tata Photon + .... and i need connection so i paid that amount and changed ma plan of 950/- to night 10gb nd mrng 2gb plan and its worst modem i never saw in this price....... i thght i can get pretty good fast....even night aftr 11pm if i download some docs r some music files i'm not able to get speed more than 10kbps if i start download a movie means its pathetic.... i'm getting 2kbps and but still i continued like that for about 9 month and i never ever kept pending bill .... but this jan i was out of country and i was not there in india for 2 to 3 months and ma bill of 2,500/- was pending for the first time in 9 months some people came home and like rowdies they behaved badly with people in ma home..... I really got vexed with this network....this the worst worst network and wort modem i never used and the way they respect their customer is too worst.......if any one want to go for photon+ post paid get ready to beaten by some rowdies and culture less people........really hate this network.......and i advice people to change this network....as soon as possible........
    Dear Mr.Vinay,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata photon plus connection details, your e-mail Id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in .

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by TataIndicom View Post
    Dear Mr.Vinay,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata photon plus connection details, your e-mail Id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in .

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

I am yet take a decision on which data card is best.....any suggestions.

Cauze all these companies are same ...i am currently facing a problem wid Airtel... for my land line brodband connection...they had activated its unlimited offer Rs 899/- plan in 2008...n suddenly my last two bill started showing download charges....CHEATERS.

REALLY CONFUSED ,who is the best.

Anirban Chakraborty

Thumbs down Frequent Disconnection

I am very much sad to inform that I am a Photon plus customer and my connection number is 9230007896.From last 30th June I am facing a strange problem of frequent disconnection.I have reported several times and the docket numbers are 270435279 , 270861069 , 271474027 . Three times the engineer came my place and updated my photon plus device.But sad to say that the problem is still there.So he forwarded the complain to Network team.I even send GRIEVANCE report to Nodal Officer,National Service Head and Executive President. They are also not doing anything.My problem is not getting solved.As a proof of my problem I have screen shots.

Thumbs down Frequent Disconnection

Dear Sir/madam,

I am very much sad to inform you that I am a Photon plus customer and my connection number is 9230007896.From last 30th June I am facing a strange problem of disconnection.I have reported several times and the docket numbers are 270435279 , 270861069 , 271474027 . Three times the engineer came my place and updated my photon plus device.But sad to say that the problem is still there.So he passed the issue to Network Team.They also can't solve the probelem.I even send GRIEVANCE report to Nodal Officer,National Service Head and Executive President.But they are also not doing anything and my problem is not getting solved.As a proof of my problem I have screen shots.

+ Reply to Thread