+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tikona Bill Payment

This is a discussion on Tikona Bill Payment within the Broadband forums, part of the Internet Services category; This is the first time I am posting on consumer forum. I have a Tikona Wireless Broadband connection. Their service ...

Santosh singh

Default Tikona Bill Payment

This is the first time I am posting on consumer forum. I have a Tikona Wireless Broadband connection. Their service is medium, after all in the area where I stay, (PIN 421306) was out of connectivity by every subscriber until now. Now we have a mad rush of every single ISP. I had applied for a BSNL connection in Feb 2010. I got a landline from them in March but they said the internet service would take six months. As promised they gave us connectivity today on 20 Aug, 2010.

Now there was no way I could or I would have canceled BSNL as everybody knows they were just awarded the Best Broadband Service Provider Award. I had been facing issues with Tikona but I tolerated them because they stood by me at a time when there was no ISP. I signed up with Tikona in June. So till date I have used them for for nearly two months. I had told them during signing up that I would cancel the service when I get a BSNL.

Now, as luck would have it, my father who works for Mukand Ltd, Kalwe got a promotion and we have to shift with family to company quarters at Kalwe near Thane. That means I have to cancel both BSNL and Tikona. I called Tikona on 20 Aug morning and put up a request for cancellation. I also went online on selfcare.tikona.in and 'paid' the bill.

Now this is the problem. When the payment goes though from Net Banking (I have a Bank of India Net Banking enabled a/c), you get a screen where you finalize the payment and enter your Net banking user ID, One time password and transaction password. The next screen you get a receipt and a ticker on top that says Hot transaction successful and displays a number. I also got a message on my mobile that Rs.481 has been debited. I checked Account statement online, and it shows the money going out and a transaction code.

However when I called Tikona, their rep says he still sees the due. Now I have paid a previous bill of Rs.643 the similar way. And it was instant. At that time they disconnected my internet two days before the due date. The due date was 02/07/2010 and I was offline 29/06/2010. I went to a cyber cafe to make immediate payment, I placed a call to tikona right there in the cafe, transferred the amount, and the rep said, yes, sir I see your payment, you have no dues.

This time, on 20/08/2010 even after more than nine calls and an entire day passing by, there is still no answer. It's 02:15 and I see in my inbox, a mail from tikona with my Bill. I am not supposed to get that. I was expecting a clarification but instead they slap me with a bill of Rs.481 which makes me feel as if either I am a fool or they are too smart.

I have sent the copy of statement that I downloaded from Bank of India Banking portal to them via email and there is no reply.

I know this may be early and I am rushing to press the panic button, but I just don't feel comfortable. I am not a boy with plenty of money and their behavior is not helping the situation at all. If they have a technical problem, why couldn't they admit that? Instead I have spent an entire day with tense thoughts and I am worried about tomorrow thinking about how ugly this could get.

Tikona Reps @ customer care are not too polite either.

I have paid BSNL bill just after this for Rs.1111 and that went off just fine.

Unregistered

Default No CONNECTIVITY or Limited CONNECTIVITY

Dear sir,
    I have taken a connection in the month of March 2011 by paying Rs 661/- through a cheque for student connection plan. After installation of your instrument I am not getting connectivity for browsing but getting bills regularly on mobile/e-mail. After giving several complaints no action is taken till now for solving the problem. If you can send your technical person and allow me a free trial for one month I will be obliged. Thanks and regards.
    Saroj Ranjan Hota
    Plot No. GA 307
    Sailashree Vihar
    Bhubaneswar-751021

Unregistered

Default Early Payment discount

As advertised by the service provider I am not getting the early payment discounts in the corresponding next month bill, on contacting the help desk and explaining the whole thing we get the answer that the complaint have been taken and we would get the same resolved. But till date nothing have been resolved.

Also about the Broadband speed, whenever we call the call centre we are told that the speed is upto 512 KPBS, not as mentioned 512 which means we can get any speed from 0- 512. This is not for which we are paying to the provider.

Unregistered

Default Wifi wondering service

Hi.
    Cust id. 1103324617

I have started using tikona connection from march 2011. The day one i raised a request to custermer for wifi connection. Its been almost two months over, it has not happent yet.

I have raised freequent call to the custermer care and received same answer, "will do that. will send our executive today" but till today the executive has not reached to my address. I dont know how he is traveliing. i think from Mumbai he is walking to Bangalore .

The wondering thing is, I am being billed for the wifi connection. For this aswell I have raised number of call to the custmer care. Answer was same as above.

I dont know what service tikona is providing?????..

For billing tikona is very punctual as I am being receiving around 10 calls per day but executive never listen our issues, Each and every call executive will tell Thank you very much and cut the call.

Thanks and Regards,
    Shebi Polappadi
    Bangalore

Thumbs down bill not received

I Sanaullah Khan I had a complaint regarding to the bills. I had not received my tikona internet bill from last 5 months and I had made 7-8 times complaint in the call center but still I had not received my bill.

Default Refund of My Connection charges

Dear Sir,
    I had a taken Tikona Broadband connection on 11th of May 2011. Due to poor services of Tikonal I decided to disconnect the same.
    I have forwarded official request for the same on 16th of May. They told me that we will refund you your amount within 30 days. After that nobody approached me to u uninstall the modem and all devices. Again I have raised complaint and after that they have uninstalled the same on 29th of May. After that also when I did not receive me refund I have done the compliant.
    Now they are say are saying that again it will take 30 days to get my refund.
    Now I want my refund me with interest of two months as they are using my 2500 rs for almost three months.
    How should I proceed in this case?

Please guide me.

abhinav

Default Disconnection Request

i've raised a request to cut my connection on may 10 and that time they told me they will disconnect the service in 7 days. But till today they are billing me with 650 and my service is inactive.Now i've approached them and they gave me a request number for disconnection request "1-1882918266". what should i do. and when i asked about the bill they are telling me you were using it that is why we didn't disconnect. how should i go ahead with this.

User-id = 1103241524.

Abarna

Thumbs down Very Poor service in Tikona

We took the Tikona connection on 30 June 2011 giving the initial payment of some Rs.1180 as cheque but after a week the connection was enabled saying the Bill amount is due.When i verify with Tikona care they said the cheque got bounced but when i check with my bank they say my transaction is completed and the cheque amount is debited. When i inform the same again in Tikona care they are not responding properly and connection is still not working. Why should i pay money when the connection is not enabled.

Tikona should take responsibility for all this.

Unregistered

Angry Prashant

Hello all.

I am affected by Tikona as well. I had taken a Tikona internet connection at Andheri Mumbai.. which took 2 weeks to install.. then another one week to get started but i had already paid for the initial months.. so that month was free.. then in the 2 months i decided to move.. so i cancelled the connection by calling the sick people at customer service. They said that it would be disconnected in 3 working days.. this was in May 2011. So i was relaxed.. forgot about it.. then i get a phone call from the customer service tahti have not paid for the month of may 2011.. i informed them about what had happened she said just pay for this month and you would not hear from us again.. Then agin in june.. and in july i get a bill slapped on and it is now 1174/- and they are calling me on the other had from may to give them a suitable time to collect the modem.
    So now they expect me to pay them and wait at the unrented property till eternity.. to return them the modem..

A$$ H() /-ús

Unregistered

Default Wrong misleading promotion of the product to earn free money by TIKONA...Fake!!

As advertised by the service provider I am not getting the early payment discounts in the corresponding next month bill, on contacting the help desk and explaining the whole thing we get the answer that the complaint have been taken and we would get the same resolved. But till date nothing have been resolved.

Also about the Broadband speed, whenever we call the call centre we are told that the speed is upto 512 KPBS, not as mentioned 512 which means we can get any speed from 0- 512. This is not for which we are paying to the provider.

I know this may be early and I am rushing to press the panic button, but I just don't feel comfortable. I am not a boy with plenty of money and their behavior is not helping the situation at all. If they have a technical problem, why couldn't they admit that? Instead I have spent an entire day with tense thoughts and I am worried about tomorrow thinking about how ugly this could get.

Tikona Reps @ customer care are not too polite either.

Had asked them to update my address since a very long time send the address proof as well but still the same address is reflecting in my account and called up several times but no one is really able to help me out...so should i think that its done with tikona because i pay my bills much before the due date then why cant they just apply the discounts as promised by them. I guess i need to approach the higher authorities .

Customer Id:1103724546

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast