+ Reply to Thread

Tikona Brodbend service is fraud service.

This is a discussion on Tikona Brodbend service is fraud service. within the Broadband forums, part of the Internet Services category; I really repenting now by taking connection of TIKONA at my home . I had been cheated by their agent ...

Default Tikona Brodbend service is fraud service.

I really repenting now by taking connection of TIKONA at my home . I had been cheated by their agent who's name is Sachin in Gurgaon .I took plan of 499Rs. with 8 Gb data can be use free without any chargis applying by TIKONA. when i recived my bill in that bill i have been charged by them for extra use and even they are asking me to pay bill wether i have already paid my bill in advance to that agent during installation. He gave me information that you will not recive any bill of this month and you will recive the bill after second month is over.
    When i call in customer care the number given in their catalogue first they have not recived call and when one person recived my call he spoke with me very rudelly and gave me unsatisfactory answer that you will have to pay bill wether you have paid in advance or not. I asked him about my plan he said you are getting only 3 GB in your plan. i asked him that i have not paid for 8 gb plan written in your catalogue and he hangout his phone.
    I again called to customer care and requested them to cancel my service as i dont require your service. his customer representative gave me cancellation id and said that it will cancel soon and his company fellow will come and collect instrument.
    than on date6-1-2012 i recived call from 02241842500 and person asked me about paying bill i replied him that i have paid your bill already in advance and i have cradit on you but he was replaying me in same tone as earlier one person replayed me .
    I requesting you that i am having my recipt with date also when i have subscribed for this service, and when i am requesting for closing it they are not doing this and even they are asking for money which i have already paid. my name is vyomesh karathia and my customer id is 1104928566 please dosome needfull steps agains them so that further no one new customer will have to face this problem.

Default Tikona Services

Hi

We are grateful that your service request was brought to our attention and we appreciate your perseverance in settling this matter. Our team has gone through the details, and as per update
    “Customer did not send us disconnection request on email hence consider as retained and close the TT. ” So kindly send mail to customercare@tikona.in
    User Id:- 1104928566, and Name:- VYOMESH KARATHIA
    Please feel free to contact us on 1-800 209 4276 to provide us any feedback regarding our service our Customer Care associate will be glad to assist you.

Regards
    Tikona Services

Quote Originally Posted by vyomkarathia2005 View Post
    I really repenting now by taking connection of TIKONA at my home . I had been cheated by their agent who's name is Sachin in Gurgaon .I took plan of 499Rs. with 8 Gb data can be use free without any chargis applying by TIKONA. when i recived my bill in that bill i have been charged by them for extra use and even they are asking me to pay bill wether i have already paid my bill in advance to that agent during installation. He gave me information that you will not recive any bill of this month and you will recive the bill after second month is over.
    When i call in customer care the number given in their catalogue first they have not recived call and when one person recived my call he spoke with me very rudelly and gave me unsatisfactory answer that you will have to pay bill wether you have paid in advance or not. I asked him about my plan he said you are getting only 3 GB in your plan. i asked him that i have not paid for 8 gb plan written in your catalogue and he hangout his phone.
    I again called to customer care and requested them to cancel my service as i dont require your service. his customer representative gave me cancellation id and said that it will cancel soon and his company fellow will come and collect instrument.
    than on date6-1-2012 i recived call from 02241842500 and person asked me about paying bill i replied him that i have paid your bill already in advance and i have cradit on you but he was replaying me in same tone as earlier one person replayed me .
    I requesting you that i am having my recipt with date also when i have subscribed for this service, and when i am requesting for closing it they are not doing this and even they are asking for money which i have already paid. my name is vyomesh karathia and my customer id is 1104928566 please dosome needfull steps agains them so that further no one new customer will have to face this problem.

Default I have already sent mail to the tikona .

Dear sir,
    With referance to your replay of my mail to consumerforam as i come to know that i have not mail to the customercare of tikona about cancelation of connection. Please see below mail that i have sent to the tikona care and what replay they have sent to me . still they have not disconnected my service and calling me frequentlly for paying bill which i have already paid .I have also telephonic conversion with their agent from which i took connection named sachin he is also again missguiding me by saying that ther may be some mistake from tikona as you have already paid your bill in advance than they must not charge you for 1st month.

mail done from me for disconnecting connection

Dear sir,
    I have taken your tikona service on last 20-11-2011 and i
    recived one bill from you. during connection your agent whose name is
    Sachin and his sales executive Id is 9000026674 misguide me by saying
    that in this 1200 Rs. which customer paying during instalation (means
    Me), 500Rs is installation chargis remaining is 499 which is advance
    rentle you are paying now so that you will get bill after 2 month .499
    Rs is that you are paying now of this first month .
    After one month on 26th december while i recived my bill
    in that bill i have to pay 549Rs wether i have already paid Rs in
    advance. And your agent has to finished his target so he is lying to
    customer by saying this, and customer also get connection from those
    fraude people.
    I am requesting you to take action against this person
    and cancel his suthorisation from you before he misguide to other
    customer.I have compained in consumer form also that tikona service is
    fraude.
    I am requesting you to cancel my service as early as possible.
    My cancelation id is 1-2076438601

I am not going to pay any money for your service as your
    agent misguide me and cheated me.

Thank you.
    Replay from tikona customer care
    Customercare customercare@tikona.in
    Jan 8 (2 days ago)

to me
    Dear customer,

Greetings from Tikona!

This is with reference to your below mentioned complaint. We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that your plan is ADCB499.and installation charge is only one time charge.

The information given by sales executive is wrong as per our company policy bill generated every month.

In case of any further assistance, please call us at 1800 20 94276 or email us at customercare@tikona.in.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services.

Regards,
    Amreen A
    Tikona Care
    W: Tikona Wireless Broadband Plans | Internet Services Provider | Broadband Plans, Wi-Fi plans high quality

I request you to do some needful steps against their agent and tikona customercare who are misguiding to the customer.

Default Fraud Service by Tikona

Hi

See below.

I have cancelled my tikona broad band connection on Mar 29 2012. (Request raised through your customer care - Request Number - 1-2255516661)

User ID/Service ID is 110 589 1666.

Till Date(22 Apr 2012), No one has contacted me to take back your equipment. Also I have not got the refund amount.

Mr.Sunil Nair,

As per your web site, you are the Head of Customer Service Quality /Appelate Authority.

I am officially escalating this complaint to you to take action.

Is this the customer service you provide?

Regards
    Srinivasan V

Default Tikona Review

"Hello,

User ID: 1103980660

I really appreciate the job Mr. Jaydeep Zoke from TIKONA customer Care has done today, the way he communicated, the way he listened to my concerns to resolve my connectivity problems and i want to take courage and give a feedback that he has done a really good job to solve all my problems.

Good Job!

Regards,
    M Irfan Ahmed Shabbir
    Kacharakanahalli
    Bangalore: 560084"

+ Reply to Thread