+ Reply to Thread

Kingston Warranty Check online

This is a discussion on Kingston Warranty Check online within the Computer Hardware forums, part of the Computers & Accessories category; I'm sorry to say that such a leading brand have no system check the warranty status of their products on ...

Post Kingston Warranty Check online

I'm sorry to say that such a leading brand have no system check the warranty status of their products on internet. Hereby I want to request the Kingston manufacturers to make it online so that one should check and confirm that he has bought the genuine product.
    Thanks

We at Kingston Warranty Support apologize you were unable to find the information you required. At the bottom of our homepage ( Kingston Technology Company - Where To Go To Find Memory ) you will find a link to our Memory Verification page ( Kingston Technology Company - Company - Memory Verification ). By entering identifying numbers on the product, you can verify whether you purchased a genuine Kingston flash/memory device or a counterfeit. We at Kingston are committed to eliminating counterfeit products from the market, as they erode our high quality brand. To learn more about how to avoid buying counterfeit products or to report a counterfeit seller, please follow the link to our counterfeit reporting page (Kingston Technology Company - Kingston Technology Company Info - About Counterfeiting ).

+ Reply to Thread