+ Reply to Thread

RAMACHANDRA HOSPITAL, Porur

This is a discussion on RAMACHANDRA HOSPITAL, Porur within the Hospitals forums, part of the Health & Beauty category; My dad expired on 23rd July 2010 (Friday). He was hospitalized at Ramachandra (Porur) for more than 2 months and ...

Unregistered

Default RAMACHANDRA HOSPITAL, Porur

My dad expired on 23rd July 2010 (Friday).
    He was hospitalized at Ramachandra (Porur) for more than 2 months and underwent open heart surgery twice.
    My humble request to you all is never ever take your relatives to that bloody money minded RAMACHANDRA HOSPITAL.
    During the period of my dads stay in the hosp i have seen 6 ppl losing their lives bcos of doctors negligence and my dad was 7th in the list.
    Their first priority is money and the least priority is a human life.
    For them a patient is just another way to earn money but for us a dad or mom or bro means a lot and their loss can never be replaced...
    Im experiencing my dads loss now and the hosp will jus move on killing our relatives for money.
    PLEASE PASS THIS TO ALL U KNOW SO THAT THEY WONT DO THE SAME MISTAKE WAT I DID.
    Even though after spending lakhs and lakhs of money I was not able to save my dad.
    I thought atleast let me save your dad, mom ur relatives by spreading this msg as a warning or caution.
    PLEASE DONT SUGGEST RAMACHANDRA EVEN FOR YOUR ENEMY.

Unregistered

Angry My Uncle Expired

Hi Everybody,

Last week on 14th Dec'10 my uncle joined in Ramachandra Hospital,Porur,Chennai.on the same day itself doctors suggested for Operation for Some stomach disses and informed us to arrange the amount 6.00 Lacks.Then we decided to go for operation and confirmed them to go ahead and paid some amount as advance.On the same day doctor's informed the operation is success and patient condition is good and will remove the ventilators on 15th Dec'10.But they have not removed the ventilators on 15th but informed that the patient condition is good.And on 16th they told they will move the patient from ICU to normal ward but they haven't done and took around 2L as medicines and other charges.

But suddenly on 18th dec'10 they told like patient condition is critical and informed us to come and have a look and they will confirm on Sunday to keep the patient In or to send out.Again on 19th Dec they told patient condition is better and the doctor will come on monday to have a look.

On Monady new drama started doctor came and informed that patient condition is too bad and he will be alive for only some time.And he informed to pay the bill and take the patient to home.we tried to convince the management to reduce the bill amount but they have not done it and they told like they will not send the patient directly to home.1st they will send the patient to GK hospital,chennai and admit there and then to take the patient from there.This is because if anything happen to patient then it will be bad name on their hospital that's why.

We paid the bill and took my uncle to GK hospital in Ramachandra hospital's ambulance.Once we reached GK hospital their doctors refused to take the patient In in that condition and doctor informed that patient condition is too critical and he will be alive for only 10 minutes and asked how can ramachandra hospital doctor's can send the patient in this condition.and he suggested to take the patient to home.

We consulted one ambulance guy to take my uncle to my native(Tirupati) when we were trying to move my uncle from GK hospital compound to Ambulance my uncle left the final breath......!

Ramachandra hospital has done nothing but they took 4lacks from us and no proper treatment also.

Ramachandra hospital is totally money minded....Please dont join or refer this hospital anybody.

We should have booked a police case on this hospital but coudn't be able to do as we are from AP.

PLEASE DON'T JOIN OR REFER THIS HOSPITAL TO ANYBODY.

+ Reply to Thread