+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Airtel Blackberry service activation

This is a discussion on Airtel Blackberry service activation within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; I purchased a brand new Airtel Prepaid sim card on the 14th of June 2010 from a Airtel Gallery in ...

Unregistered

Default Airtel Blackberry service activation

I purchased a brand new Airtel Prepaid sim card on the 14th of June 2010 from a Airtel Gallery in pune. The owner / managere of the said franchise is a KISHORI THAKKAR. The primary reason of me purchasing this airtel ship was for the advertised BB service. I inquired and was told to top up over 1000rs and was sold this chip. I recharged for rs1490/-. My cell no is 7709276004
    I have been trying to activate my BB service for about 9 days now and have taken 6 trips to thee airtel gallery, made numerous calls at 121, 198, 7070 etc, but to no avail.
    The worst is that in the gallery I see the staff who promise me service activation in 4 hrs/24hrs/4 working days/a call in 2 hrs/a complaint service number sms/ a service call/etc etc and nothing come through.
    While I sit for hours at the gallery I notice other counsumers come with complaints and when they walk out the whole staff redicules the harrassed client. It is a completly shameless operation.
    My plea to Airtel is that if they can not activate a simple BB service I would like a rembursiment of my unused minutes and I can try to get the same service from a provider wjho can provide the same. I dont want to use AIRTEL (read CHOR TEL) if I can not get the bb service. Now the staff at the gallery states there are some issues...i say i am a consumer and why was I not informed that tjhis service had issues and I would not have purchased this. I tried telling the staff at this gallery in pune (next to supriya hotel) to put me through to the owner /manager KISHORI THAKKAR and I was told she will call me. I am waiting for her to call me/get my money back/activate my BB service....any of these reasonable options. It is sickining to spend 8 hrs in the past 9 days to try to get a simple BB service activated.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Airtel Prepaid Blacberry Activation

Hi Friends,

Please do not ever buy an airtel prepaid blackberry sim, as recently i purchased a new sim from Airtel and wanted to activate BB plan on it, it has been 3 days now, my plan has not been activated. Customer support is pathetic and nobody knows when the plan can get activated.

AIRTEL PREPAID BLACK BERRY SHOULD NEVER BE PURCHASED

Unregistered

Post poor blackberry activitation

I purchased a brand new Airtel Prepaid sim card on the 14th of June 2010 from a Airtel Gallery in pune. The owner / managere of the said franchise is a KISHORI THAKKAR. The primary reason of me purchasing this airtel ship was for the advertised BB service. I inquired and was told to top up over 1000rs and was sold this chip. I recharged for rs1490/-. My cell no is 7709276004
    I have been trying to activate my BB service for about 9 days now and have taken 6 trips to thee airtel gallery, made numerous calls at 121, 198, 7070 etc, but to no avail.
    The worst is that in the gallery I see the staff who promise me service activation in 4 hrs/24hrs/4 working days/a call in 2 hrs/a complaint service number sms/ a service call/etc etc and nothing come through.
    While I sit for hours at the gallery I notice other counsumers come with complaints and when they walk out the whole staff redicules the harrassed client. It is a completly shameless operation.
    My plea to Airtel is that if they can not activate a simple BB service I would like a rembursiment of my unused minutes and I can try to get the same service from a provider wjho can provide the same. I dont want to use AIRTEL (read CHOR TEL) if I can not get the bb service. Now the staff at the gallery states there are some issues...i say i am a consumer and why was I not informed that tjhis service had issues and I would not have purchased this. I tried telling the staff at this gallery in pune (next to supriya hotel) to put me through to the owner /manager KISHORI THAKKAR and I was told she will call me. I am waiting for her to call me/get my money back/activate my BB service....any of these reasonable options. It is sickining to spend 8 hrs in the past 9 days to try to get a simple BB service activated.

Default Airtel Blackberry Activation Problem

I have been using Airtel sim for quite some time now. I actually bought it because I intended to buy Blackberry phone. I finally bought it on 12th May 2011 and on the same day I sent a message "BLACKBERRY" to 51619 as I was told to at the Airtel gallery at Kalyaninagar, Pune. I got a reply saying it will be activated in 24 hours. But till today it has not been activate. And my balance is also Rs 497 as I was told to have my balance above Rs 400 at the gallery. I have also read about the airtel Blacberry activation problem on many forums and also in the consumer court forum.

If I try calling 121 the automated machine says the call will get transfered to customer care executive and then it gets disconnected. Only once or twice it got connected but the customer care executives can't speak English nor can they speak proper Hindi. The only language they speak is Marathi. And when asked about Blackberry services, they don't know anything as if its Greek for them and say we have to call 7070. And when called on 7070, they say this services are not activated on my number.

I request your immediate attention to this or I would change my service provider and take this service from someone other network provider.

Default BB services not activated

Quote Originally Posted by Airtel_Presence View Post
    Dear Customer (Airtel Prepaid Blacberry Activation)

This is to inform you that your concern listed 3 Dec. 2010 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Regards,
    Rakesh Ranga
    Airtel Customer Service Team
    I am facing the Same Problem......My Connection is 3 months Old.....I tried Messing airtelbb to 121....then they said to call 7070/9890107070.....which was of no use......den they gave me this number 1800121673.......which is of No Use......So Help Me Out.

Contact No - 9561882202 (Pune)

Unregistered

Default Unable to activate BB services on my handset

Hi

I have been using Airtel prepaid number 9650678546 for the last 2 years. I recently bought a new blackberry bold 3 9780 phone. I was told by the blackberry dealer that I need to message AIRTELBB at 121 to activate my blackberry services. I have been sending this sms at 121 for the last 3 days but to no results. I even called up the customer care at 121 and was given a request number RBBRY50522124194 and was told that I'll receive a call back which never happened. Even called up at 7070 and got a response these services are not available on my number. Can anyone at Airtel please tell me how to simply activate these services. Have experienced the worst of you guys. Think other service providers be definitely better than you and I have no plans to stick to you guys with this pathetic service.

Bipul

Unregistered

Default Same Airtel BB Activation Problem

Dear Bipul,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 23 May 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Regards
    Rakesh Ranga
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7 and we will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
    Twitter - Bharti Airtel India (Airtel_Presence) on Twitter
    Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook
    ----------

I was using IDEA Blackberry Service which was activated on the Spot. But somehow Airtel Marketing People convince me to buy Airtel Service. I purchased one New SIM. My no is 8826524209.

Now even after 24hrs It has not been activated. Sending SMS to 121 is of no use. complaining to 198 is of no use. there toll free no. 7070 is of no use. 198 people are not ready to listen as it is toll free service same with 7070 people. All they want is to dial 121 so that they can charge us , the harassed customer, once more.

Even after making complaint to 121 / 7070 / 198 there is no solution. If Airtel , Oldest Cell Company, is not technical competent enough to provide Blackberry Services they should not accept it in first place.

If other Service Provider can Provide BB services instantly why Airtel is harassing customer.

From this platform I would like to say to Airtel People that this type of attitude will not be tolerated.

I hope if someone from Airtel is Listening / Reading this they should act fast.

I hope that my Problem will resolve soon.

Chirag Shah
    New Delhi

Unregistered

Thumbs down Your Crackberry

Ranga and Rakesh, stop your automated messages to resolve issues...Your BB services is a big joke and your 7070 is a waste of customer time and they have nothing else except automated scripts to spell it out and nothing else. So stop you crappy automated replies. Your are all useless and such shameful operations is an understatement...

CHORTEL BB sufferer

Dear Customer (Airtel Blackberry Activation Problem ),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 16 May 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Regards
    Rakesh Kumar
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7 and we will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
    Twitter - Bharti Airtel India (Airtel_Presence) on Twitter
    Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook

Unregistered

Angry Airtel big time sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

customer care 100% uselesssss they dont knw the plans.. they dont know how to solve.. when i call to 121 different reasons i get.. such as system is down, pratiksha kare... hv 2 wait for 10-12mins. F*, etc etc.., m new to BB service m alreadly in pain to activate it.. :O.., airtel fools customers.. :/

Juzer Madarwala

Angry Airtel Blackberry service activation

Dear Sir,

We have Mobile Number of Airtel Prepaid and requested so many times to activate Blackberry Internet Service Plan- BB4 (399 Rs Monthly) on our number.
    We regret to inform that you people do not want to solve customers problem... since last 72 hours we are trying to activate the BB service and number of times sent SMS to 121 but we are receiving the same and same reply "Unable to process your request".
    I have tried calling to BB technical Support num 0986607070 and they have taken request vide reference no. CWRCH30707852675 dated 07/07/11 Time 11.22 am, they said the activation would be done within 24 hours from the time they have booked complaint and they also took our BB PIN & IMEI No.

Almost 36 hours have passed from the time we have registered the above complaint and also we have called technical support for BB so many times but all in vain no one is ready to take responsibility to solve the problem.

We also talked with Technical Team supervisor and he called us again from Mobile Number 09560033656 and said please send sms BIS 8520 instead of BIS 9800 and send it to 121.
    We tried with sending the SMS as told, but we received the same message "Unable to process your request".
    You are well aware that BB technical support is not a toll free number and each time we have talked we have had to hold the line for more than 20 minutes, we have wasted almost 150.00 Rupees on talking to BB Technical Support (Customer Care).

We joined Airtel with a hope that Airtel is a good service provider but the experience so far has been totally reverse and extremely bad. Also the customer care & support is absolutely hopeless.

We hope that this email would see to it that our complaint it taken up seriously and the matter is resolved.

Please do the needful rapidly and inform us accordingly.

Regards,

For Madarwala Enterprise

Juzer Madarwala

Blackberry Handset Model : 9800 Torch

Note: We have also sent an email to airtelpresence@in.airtel.com with our Mobile number.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast