+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Complain about mobile tower installing near my residence

This is a discussion on Complain about mobile tower installing near my residence within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; Dear sir, i, shyam kishor, mobile tower company installing mobile tower near my residence, whose distance from my residence is ...

shyam

Default Complain about mobile tower installing near my residence

Dear sir,

i, shyam kishor, mobile tower company installing mobile tower near my residence, whose distance from my residence is 5-10 meter. i want to know, what is minimum distance of installing mobile tower near residence in village area.

Unregistered

Default removal of mobile tower

Dear Sir,
    Dear sir
    We would like to complaint/bring to your notice that 3 mobile phone tower are installed at the roof of hotel Vardaan ,near Harki Pauri area,within very close viscinity of our home for last 5 years (approx).We are posed with serious health threat and death due to brain tumour due to radiation from this tower and so are others nearby.It is a crowded area,very vulnerable and a lots of children around.These are 3 towers on the roof top on this address .We can die a very painful,prematured death along with our close relatives due to this silent killer emitting harmful radiation on us 24 hrs for last 5 years(approx)and would go on till we die.This is injustice a an example of utmost greed of this reckless owner of Hotel Vardaan,Haridwar,Uttrakhand-249408,who is receiving some money every month to kill a lots of people as rent for these tower in residential area quite populated,indirectly causing harm to our health.
    Delhi HC has appointed a Panel to Probe Harmful Effects of Cell Towers.
    We would request you to take immediate action to remove this tower to protect us from this dreadful ordeal and loss of life.
    Regards
    Responsible citizen of Haridwwar(Uttrakhand)

Unregistered

Default Complaint against installed tower near my residence

Dear sir,
    this is to inform u that i m Nand kishor sharma a resident of 43 , brij vatika enclave, janambhoomi link road, mathura -281004. A mobile tower has been illegaly installed near my house. My son is going to appear in the class x board exams and we are severly disturbed by the noise of generator. I m a asthama patient and i have been asked to keep away from all kind of radiation generated equipment. Mobile tower is a well known radiation generating equipment.
    You are kindly requested to take action against this tower.

Your faithfully
    nand kishor sharma

Unregistered

Default Complaint against installed tower near my residence

Dear sir,
    this is to inform u that i m Nand kishor sharma a resident of 43 , brij vatika enclave, janambhoomi link road, mathura -281004. A mobile tower has been illegaly installed near my house. My son is going to appear in the class x board exams and we are severly disturbed by the noise of generator. I m a asthama patient and i have been asked to keep away from all kind of radiation generated equipment. Mobile tower is a well known radiation generating equipment.

Your faithfully
    nand kishor sharma

Unregistered

Default mobile tower near my residence is seriously creating problems to my parents

Dear Sir,
    My residence's address is 19b/5A/1,Harwara Dhoomanganj Allahabad.U.P.. Sir a BSNL tower near my house was installed.It is a well known colony.There is a nursing home and at the middile of my colony there's also so many schools.It is not only the one.There are some other towers too.Sir kindly Please work on it.It is really very hazardous to us as my parents are suffering with serious health problems and no doubt it could be effecting others also. You are kindly requested to take action against this tower.

Your Faithfully
    Pragati Tiwari
    Student.

Unregistered

Default Residents of 7th Avenue ,Annai Vellankkani Nagar,Phase - II,Mugalivakkam,chennai-125

Reliance Company is constructing & laying cellular tower near by our Residences, We all know about the cellular tower radiation and its effect. The tower is very close to our residence, it is not even 10 meters. But it is not as per the rules . Due to this reason, we are all opposing to keep the cellular tower near by our Residence. Please take necessary action and remove the tower before construction & laying completes. Please help us to live in good and pleasant environment.

Unregistered

Default Mobile Tower Radiation

Dear Sir
    I am a family man. I have a daughter about 4 years old. Beside my residence, there have an another residence roof in parallel of my drawing room. Suddenly I look, a MOBILE tower with their machine room have been installed in there roof. The distance between the Machine room and my drawing room is about 20 feet.
    So,can you advise me, is how to effect in our health,
    how to take the step to remove the tower.
    how to prevent from the radiation?
    Pls reply me asap
    Thanks
    Pradip Basak
    Beliaghata
    India

farhan

Default Reliance Company cellular tower

Dear Sir
    I am a family man. I have a daughter about 6 years old and 2 sons one is 2 years and 10 years old Beside my residence, there have an another residence roof in andhrei(w) A/15/702 MILLAT NAGAR MUMBAI 53
    Reliance Company is construct & laying cellular tower near by our Residences, We all know about the cellular tower radiation and its effect. The tower is very close to our residence, it is not even 50 meters. But it is not as per the rules . Due to this reason, we are all opposing to keep the cellular tower near by our Residence. Please take necessary action and remove the tower before construction & laying completes. Please help us to live in good and pleasant environment.

THANKS
    HUZFAIFA PATEL
    MUMBAI

Unregistered

Default Mobil tower on the roof of multystory resendial appartment

Dear sir,
    this is to inform u that i m Rakesh Gupta a resident of BDI ,Sunshine Ciity , Bhiwadi ( Rajasthan)-101019 . A mobile tower has been installed at the top of the residential tower of BDI, This is just with the permission of Builder. This is very dangerous for health as well as this may be a cause of major accident in storm because this is just on the roof of the residential building. There are 640 families are residing.

Your faithfully
    Rakesh Gupta

Unregistered

Default Complaint about mobile tower installation on the roof of House no. 177, Sector - 15

Dear Sir

This is to bring to your kind notice that I am the resident of Sector 15, Part-1 and is suffering quite a lot due to a mobile tower installed in the residential area of Sector-15, Part-1.

This mobile tower, which is in the vicinity of our residential locality, is on the top of House No. 177, Sector-15, Part-1, Gurgaon and has become the cause of nuance and health hazard for the people living close to that area. The machinery installed with the tower produces the humming noise through-out the day. This noise act as a disturbance to all the residents of nearby houses. Also during the power cuts, which is quite often in Gurgaon, they use the silent generators with open gates which is also a major source of noise pollution.

In addition to above, I would also like to highlight the effect of electromagnetic radiations being emitted from the mobile tower which is a big health hazard for the people living in the vicinity of the tower area. We are posed with serious health threat and death due to diseases like brain tumour from the radiations of this tower and so are others nearby. It is a crowded area, very vulnerable and has a lot of children around. We can die a very painful, premature death along with our close relatives due to this killer tower emitting harmful radiation on us 24 hrs for last 3 years (approx) and would go on till we die.

This is injustice and an example of utmost greed of this reckless owner of House no. 177, Sector-15, Part-1 Gurgaon, who is receiving some money as rent every month, to kill a lot of people, for the tower in residential area quite populated, causing harm to our health.

We would request you to take immediate action to remove this tower to protect us from this dreadful ordeal and loss of life.

Thanking You,

Narveer Yadav
    Responsible citizen and sufferer of Sector-15, Part-1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast