+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Complain against AIRCEL, mobile service provider

This is a discussion on Complain against AIRCEL, mobile service provider within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; This is in connection to my earlier complain lodged on 21/7/2010 approx 10 Pm through this forum, I complained for ...

Default Complain against AIRCEL, mobile service provider

This is in connection to my earlier complain lodged on 21/7/2010 approx 10 Pm through this forum, I complained for attaching unwanted CALLER TUNE without user's consent and deducting money for that in three consecutive schedule i.e. 30/- X 3= 90/- (Rs. Ninety). So far the situation is concern the UNWANTED CALLER TUNE has been deactivated on 22nd July that is on the next day and as per my desire simple RING RING has been introduced and through SMS and voice call I was assured that DND will be activated within 5th September,2010 as it will take a span of 45 days to activate. In this regard Miss. Pattanayek of the Nodal office had a talk with me. Thank you for that. But still I did not get my money back which was deducted and taken out from my pree-paid account balance without my consent which was one kind of THEFT and I believe Telecom Regulatory Authority will be thinking in the same way.

However Thank You for the part of settlement so far done.

Sd/-
    (SAMIT CHATTERJEE)

Vineet Dogra

Quote Originally Posted by samit chatterjee View Post
    This is in connection to my earlier complain lodged on 21/7/2010 approx 10 Pm through this forum, I complained for attaching unwanted CALLER TUNE without user's consent and deducting money for that in three consecutive schedule i.e. 30/- X 3= 90/- (Rs. Ninety). So far the situation is concern the UNWANTED CALLER TUNE has been deactivated on 22nd July that is on the next day and as per my desire simple RING RING has been introduced and through SMS and voice call I was assured that DND will be activated within 5th September,2010 as it will take a span of 45 days to activate. In this regard Miss. Pattanayek of the Nodal office had a talk with me. Thank you for that. But still I did not get my money back which was deducted and taken out from my pree-paid account balance without my consent which was one kind of THEFT and I believe Telecom Regulatory Authority will be thinking in the same way.

However Thank You for the part of settlement so far done.

Sd/-
    (SAMIT CHATTERJEE)
    My friend , let me tell you that once any amount that has been charged for any service cannot be refunded. Once your DND is activated you will get rid of the unwanted messages and calls which had caused those caller tune activations.

Unregistered

Default The futile services of AIRCEL

I Ranjan Kumar Pathak , utilizing services of Aircel on the number 9858856675 prepaid in Srinagar since last six months. I have the following complaints which need to be answered:
    1) Although I have applied DND services while filling the form for the connection, still I am getting 4-5 unnecessary promotional calls every day.
    2) In June month 100 RS has been deducted without any reason. When I asked to customer care they replied that pocket internet services has been activeted on my number. Without any request how such services has been activated?
    3) the representative at that time told to credit the deducted amount but till date it has not been refunded.
    4) Today on 23rd of August 2010 I found my 30 rupee has been deducted unnecessarily. When I asked to customer care at approx 8 PM about this he has not given any satisfactory answer. This is a form of cheating.
    The concerned no is
    Ranjan kumar Pathak

Unregistered

Thumbs down aircel a thief company

i received this msg on 28th of august and 15 rs. was deducted from my account "Dear subscriber,your MCA pack has been successfully updated.Enjoy the world of unlimited possibilities" why my money was deducted. this is not the first time its happening on my number this has happened many times and every time i have to call the customer care and they tell that i myself activated the service. when i talk rudely they return my balance after 3 days. why so in deducting the balance company takes 1 second of time then why 3 days in returning the balance.

Unregistered

Default cheeting in style of bisuness

dear sir,
    i am doing bisuness with aircel in m****i kullu hp my firm name is shri .jamdagni enterprises near punjab & sindh bank model town m****i kullu pin 175131 i am lmp m****i but kow when i resister the complaint agenst them tey are not giving my sequarty which i have given them rs 10000 kow when i demond for the data of total billing they stop my sequarty amount and they know saying that whay i resister complaint agenst them so sir plz help me to come out from all this probelems they are cheeter they are making wrong bill from their end and i have loss of rs 300000 lack when i demond for total easey trasnfer detail from their tm and zsm they are not providing me me from the date when i start douing business from them so sir plz try to understand my problem the compeny cheeting with the poople in the style of their bisness and making fool of the all lmp which where tye with the distubuters and they also not prosscing their orders timeley when we are transfring them the amount the placing orders after one weeck or more they are using our money to bulding the distubuters so plz help me they are cheeters .420

Unregistered

Default Harrasing with unnecessary deduction

Sir,

i am using mobile connection of vodafone with number 8053016515 in Narnaul,Haryana.Recently three incidents had happened with me.Firstly cricket updates was activated on my number which i never applied for but an amount of rs 30 was deducted.Then on second incident a punjabi caller tune was activated on my number which also was not selected by me.The application of a tune which atleast no youth will apply has been applied this clearly indicate that the same is activated due to fault of vodafone and now also rs 30 was deducted,today again the similar incident happened and a new caller tune was activated and amount deducted.This is really frustrating that in a month vodafone has deducted rs 90 for services which we have not applied for.Request you to help in this regard

v.p.gautam

Thumbs down Complain against aircell service

hello sir,
    i am a custemer of aircel india,i am sorry to say but your service is realy poor then a porest service of any company.
    last month on (29 september) i have recharged my sim with Rs 98. for using internet.
    but till today i have't recived any GPRS setting.
    1.) first I need to know why you have't sent the setting.
    2.) when will you send the setting.
    3.) who is Responsible for the Rs 98.
    4.) who will pay it back.
    5.) if you send setting at this time,but i will be unable to use it for the 30 days because the dew date for the use will end with in this weak.

one more thing that the custemer care of srinagar city is very poor,i have tryed for many times to call them regarding the topic.
    but they are not receving my call.
    it is not only for rupees 98 that is due to your poor service.
    now i want to clear that i need my mony back either you can provide the internet service from today for 30 days.
    else i will send the complain to the consumer court.
    my cell number:- 8803312926
    name:- v.p.gautam
    form kashmir srinagar
    you can log me on:- nolifeonmars2010@yahoo.com
    and at last i need your reply with in 12 hours.

Unregistered

Default Worst Service Provider AIRCEL

Hi this is Christopher with ref to my mobile# 9768602540....i would quote aircel as a 3rd class service provider..i had purchased the mobile number wen aircel was launched and was treated as a valued customer, however in september they disconnected my number without my consent ,...i went to a vashi gallery and they reconnected me..within a week again i got disconnected and wen i went they said i cant have the number anymore..imagine how does it feel ..and the customer service is so horrible as if they do not recruit literate people ,there is no respect for a customer...if anyone from aircel wishes to contact me can email mbussin@yahoo.com

Unregistered

Default complaint

Why i purchase air cell prepaid sim card because i am take wrong decision
    Air cell likely worst govt company
    no proper signal coverage
    i buy pre paid no9803620558 personally from air cell office sector 35-a Chandigarh with driving licences proof
    air cell office have photo copier they copy my driving licences, after 03 days air cell barred my out going without any notice, when i contact there same office than they say some problem in photocopy of your dl, then i submit another valid copy of my driving licences, voter card and pan card.
    but till now on 14/01/2011 they are starts outgoing facility, may be all air cell staff sleeps
    i contact there customer care but they are not care the customers

Unregistered

Default Very good service provider aircel

Hi I am upen unfortunetly i am also customer of aircel , i dont know why i chossed this service provider
    i am regreting to much , there is no network coverrage , no customer care support , THIS IS THE WORLD WORST TELECOM COMPANY IN THE WORLD GOVERMENT SHOULD SEIZE THE LICENCE OF AIRCEL , I NEVER SEEN THE AS WORST SERVICE PROVIDER ,
    I HRARTLY REQUST TO GOD AND OUR GOVERMENT TO CLOSE THIS COMPANY AND DO A GOOD WORK FOR YOUR PEOPLE , I AM EXTREMLY FEDUP WITH THIS COMPANY , WHY THIS TYPE OF COMPANYIS ARE RUNNING IN OUR COUNTRY ,
    I CAN FREQUENLY SAY IT'S A CHEATING WITH CONSUMER AND GOVERMENT,

i t's not right way to earn money .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast