+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Complaint against Idea Cellular (Aditya Birla Group)

This is a discussion on Complaint against Idea Cellular (Aditya Birla Group) within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; Within a few days back i have purchase a new Idea prepaid connection on dated: 17/07/2010. I was submitted over ...

Rahul SHukla

Angry Complaint against Idea Cellular (Aditya Birla Group)

Within a few days back i have purchase a new Idea prepaid connection on dated: 17/07/2010.

I was submitted over there my all original documents, but after few hours My connection is barred , and showing message sim card registration is failed. then i contact to shopkeeper regarding this matter, and he told me he is not responsible , please contact idea care rajnagar Ghaziabad .

When i reach there i found out they are not interested to short out the problem. because the sim card that is issue by shopkeeper is not available in his database.

and he told me we cant help. please deposit some money again for this number.

Kindly provide me proper solution regarding this problem.

Tanks ..!!

Rahul Shukla

Unregistered

Exclamation complaint against idea for illegal deduction

Hi,

I am sunil my m-no is 9990358183, idea service provider is illegally deducting 1 Rs every day for scorpion - english daily which i have never subscribe. It is my warning to idea that immedatily refund illigal deducted amount otherwise i will take action against them.

Thanks & Regard

Sunil

Manjira Datta

Angry Interference (blocking of some nos.etc) of Mob:9891646833

URGENT INVESTIGATION REQUIRED.

For some months now my mob; 9891646833 is behaving erratically as if someone (one of yr operators who is controlling the calls/supervisor or whatever software u are using) is either BLOCKING certain important callers to my mobile or they have complained in the last few days that they are getting a recorded message saying my number no longer exists! Please set up an INVESTIGATION at yr companys highest level as I am battling a PROBATE case in which my adversary is a GM of a leading BPO.
    At times also attempts are being made to control my mobile settings which happened with my last call, volume was suddenly lowered to nil and their was distortion of the sound at my end.
    Thankyou
    Manjira Datta

Unregistered

Thumbs down Sim blcking compaint with idea

ONLY IDEA SIM HAVE "SIM BLOCKING" problem. idea asks for Rs.110/- for sim replacement. (new sim with another number will get you for Rs.50/- only but sim replacement with same mobile number costs you for Rs. 110/-. ) this happens with only IDEA . this is only cheatting "GALLABHARU DHANDA"
    "ONLY LOOT"

Unregistered

Default Idea is poor service provider

very bad services from idea,

mike

Angry **** idea network

adithya birla... **** you man...bloody cheater... spice was quiet better, the worst network in india is idea..****ing network, ****ing call charge, ****ing customer care charge, totally ****ing idea network and you bloody adithya birla....

Unregistered

Thumbs down Idea cellular

Thank you for your message.

But till the time the matter is resolved please cancell the number as i guess if IDEA doesnt take the customer grieveances seriously they will not miss out the opportunity to charge the rental to the customer even if his cell phone is disconnected.

Take note of the same & please see to it that rental charges are not levied during the disconnection.

Thanks & Regards

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Grievance MH <grievance.mh@idea.adityabirla.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Khubani,

Thank you for contacting Idea Cellular Ltd.

With reference to your e-mail, we wish to inform you that we have taken note of the below mentioned concerned and we shall revert to you shortly.

Kindly note the docket number 143641761 for your reference.

Should you require any further assistance feel free to contact our Customer Care Helpline number 9822012345 or e-mail us at 9822012345@idea.adityabirla.com

Thanks & Regards,

Nodal Officer

Idea Cellular Ltd.

Maharashtra & Goa

In case you are not satisfied with the resolution provided by the Grievance cell, you may make appeal in writing to the Appellate Authority. The details of the appeal and Appeal form has been updated on our website !DEA - An !dea can change your life..., Consumer Grievance Redressal Mechanism.

“Idea offers Customer Care through SMS, get complete information on Billed/Unbilled amt, Bill plans details and many more details with an instant SMS on your mobile. Type "CARE" & send it to 50505 (toll free number).”

Disclaimer

All the tariff plans/services are subject to regulatory body approval. Company reserves the rights to modify/change/discontinue services/plans based on guidelines received from time to time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: ENVIRO INDIA (Formerly known as N K Industries) [mailto:nki1999@gmail.com]
    Sent: 18 September 2010 16:47
    To: Grievance MH
    Subject: WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH CUSTOMER CARE - A SERIOUS NOTE FROM USER 9657726224

To,

THE SENIOR MANAGEMENT
    IDEA CELLULAR LTD.

Sir / Madam,

Kindly take this grievance as a genuine one (previous mail attached below) & not what your customer care & nodal officers have reverted back as :

1. My credit limit was fixed at Rs.1100/-

2. 70% was exhausted on 07/09/2010 as per intimation through SMS.

3. Called Customer Care for details - was informed cannot be provided till bill is made at the end of the month.

4. Started limiting the usage.

5. On 13/09/2010 (7 : 37 AM) received SMS stating that services have been barred (not are being barred) due to usage upto Rs. 1633.67

6. Sent the attached mail on 13/09 (8 : 00 AM) informing there was a problem as there was not usage.

7. On 14/09 (10: 06 AM) received SMS Stating that services have been barred (not are being barred) due to usage upto Rs. 1775.37

8. Check Bill online of Rs. 2500/-

My Queries

1. If system has the limit fixed to Rs. 1100/- how come it extended to Rs. 2500/-

2. If already informed services are barred (not being barred) on 13/09 how come usage is shown till 14/09

3. How come the mail sent was not attended to

4. If the cell is infected by a virus (which actually is not so) as i had it checked - how is the customer responsible towards the same.

5. The charges are for GPRS being used 24 hours (day & night) Logically - how can a person not sleep (i dont have amnesia problem) and go online 24 hours (day & night) which your officers refuse to accept indicating that someone else must be using the cell.

6. When I already have broad band functioning since the last 3 years, why will i browse through on the cell.

IDEA being a multinational company wouldn't be affected by as negligible an amount as Rs. 2000/- but a consumer will definately feel the pinch.

All I would like to know is what you expect the genuine consumer to do. Pay the bill & eliminate the name of IDEA & go towards another service provide OR will IDEA actually look into this matter & restudy its basic reasoning.

Your urgent reply in this matter will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Naresh Khubani

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: ENVIRO INDIA (Formerly known as N K Industries) <nki1999@gmail.com>
    Date: Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 8:05 AM
    Subject: Re: Regarding mobile number 9657726224
    To: IDEA Cellular Ltd - Customer Oprs <9822012345@idea.adityabirla.com>

Dear Mr. Nandkumar Bhosale,

Thank you for your co-operation in solving the problems faced by us due to your executives.

Presently have a seriuos problem where the billing is concerned.

On 07/09/2010 received a SMS stating that 70% of credit limit of Rs. 1100/- was crossed. However, after 07/09/2010

stopped using the services as had called the customer care for the details and they were unable to provide the same

till the invoice was not generated.

This morning recieved another message stating that the my services have been barred due to high usage & outstanding of

Rs. 1900 (plus) I really do not understand how the consumer should react under such circumstances. When your customer care

cannot provide the usage details & after reducing the usage for observation, an amount of approximately Rs. 700/- is debited

within a week ???

Please arrange to provide the detailed bill to enable us to check the same.

My experience with IDEA is pretty upsetting as other acquantainces use GPRS, internet, etc daily & still do not receive a bill

for more than Rs. 900/- to Rs. 1200/-. My usage compared to them is pretty negligible but my bills are almost 50 - 60% on the

higher side ?

Awaiting the bill details by return urgent mail.

Thanks & Regards

Naresh Khubani

************************************************** ********************** ideacellular.com E-Mail Domain is now idea.adityabirla.com E-Mail Domain ************************************************** ********************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ** Visit !DEA - An !dea can change your life... to know more about latest Products, tariffs, online payments and recharges. ************************************************** ************************************************** ** An idea can change your life. ************** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ************ This E-Mail may contain Confidential and/or legally privileged Information and is meant for the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error and are not the intended recipient/s, kindly notify us at mailadmin@idea.adityabirla.com and then delete this e-mail immediately from your system. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail, its contents or its attachment/s other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Internet Communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be delayed, intercepted, corrupted, lost, or contain viruses. IDEA Cellular Limited does not accept any liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or computer problems experienced by any recipient as a result of this e-mail.

--
    Naresh Khubani
    Enviro-India
    B203, Runwal Daffodils,
    S No. 23/10, Mohamadwadi Road,
    Hadapsar,
    Pune 411028.
    Telefax : 020-40053474
    Cell : 9371000412

Ashok Kr. Gupta

Unhappy Illegal Deduction Of A/c

I recharge my a/c evrey week with no requested subscriptions but still i find my a/c emptied next of the recharge. I want to know where my amount is going and when this will be over? Please help over this.

Unregistered

Angry Idea Prepaid Services

I have got call from idea cellular company regarding they are launching new offer of Dialer tone at Rs 75 for three months on 17th sept 2010 1:25 PM,Even though I haven't given confirmation to accept this offer,they have activate the service & Deduct my Balance.

I have contact Idea representative many times, they are not giving proper solution.

Plz solve the matter & Take corrective action so that such type of cheat doesn't happen with anybody.

With hope & Thanks

VIjay Prajapati

Col J Dasgupta VSM (Retd)

Default grievance

Dear Ms Sanyogeeta Kulkarni,

Wish to submit that i am holding prepaid connection (mob no 9921758752) over a year now, yet i am receiving repeated reminders for submission of documents for verification.Accordingly, i visited the local office of IDEA at Ahmadnagar.I was asked to submit identity & residential address proof. I personally submitted photo copy of my valid driving licence which also bears my permanent address.My driving licence was issued on 28August 1973 but renewed on 07 Sep2007 by the RTO's Office Ahmadnagar.I have been informed by Mr Kulkarni of your organisation posted at Ahmadnagar ,that my signature on the driving licence did not tally with application form.

Firstly, i would like to know the qualification of the hand writing expert you have employed, & what exactly is the variation if there are any?

Secondly, as per my perception, the aim of the verification of document is to ensure restrict misuse of the SIM CARD by inimical elements, as being reported by the media.The said driving licence bears my latest( 2007 vintage) Photograph as well as the address of my house which i made after my 36 years of distinguished service in the Army .I failed to fathom the reason for the rejection of my document.

Thirdly ,since my visiting card & other official papers & brochure bears the above mobile no that is why i am pursuing the case otherwise i wouldn't have taken trouble of visiting your franchisee office twice & made numerous call.I would have simply changed to any other service provider.

Fourthly , if any other documents needs to be submitted for the perusal of your franchise staff,since i am keen on retaining the mobile no for the reasons stated above.

I have some other issue to grievances regarding the poor quality of service is being provided by the franchise holder.The matter needs to be escalated for information of the appropriate management authorities of your Company & others,after the response i receive from you.

With best wishes

Col J Dasgupta VSM (Retd)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast