+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Complaint against IDEA Net Setter

This is a discussion on Complaint against IDEA Net Setter within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; Dear Sir/mam, I bought a Net Setter from a local dealer from "Ajay Mobile Shop" Mundra Kutch on 30/01/2010. Bill ...

  1. #1
    aakanksha
    Guest

    Default Complaint against IDEA Net Setter

    Dear Sir/mam,

    I bought a Net Setter from a local dealer from "Ajay Mobile Shop" Mundra Kutch on 30/01/2010.

    Bill Details:
    bill no: 659, Name: Vijay bhai, date: 30/01/2010, I.M.E.I. No: 354930030837090

    The net setter stopped working within a month. on which shopkeeper said i will check it and will return it back.
    Then he said he need the documents again saying the documents came back. and asked me to come after 2 days. Then he continued saying till one month and then i called customer service of IDEA and came to know that my card is stopped.

    he again asked for the documents and said he will give me a new card but till one month he did not give the card. then i asked him to return back the money. He said he will give the money. Then he said he will sell the IDEA Net kit. He said ok but still he has not sold the kit and now he is not giving back my money.

    I want my money back (Rupees 2490/-). please help me.

  2. #2
    kkv20hcl
    Guest

    Thumbs up ulockideanetsetter

    hii to all idea net setter user i know th8 idea making ppl fool nd they r fake so I CAN HELP U BY UNLOCK UR IDEA NET SETTER MODEM JUST ONLY 500Rs becoz then unlock code th8 i generate i will not dead ur modem other wise if u enter local ulock code it will work but after few month it will dead ur modem MAKE UR CHOISE "MY MOBILE NO IS +919453001317" I CAN ULOCK BUT UNLOCK CODE COST IS 500rS O9LY...

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1

    Thumbs down Idea Internet service is not providing me better net speed.

    Respected Sir/Mam,
    I recharge with amount 750rs/- Unlimited Internet usage for one month at the speed of 236.8 kbps, But i am getting 3 kbps Speed only for the whole day, Which is too low.

    There is project Submission date of mine is very near, as i am the Student of MCA(Master of Computer Application).


    But With slow Internet Speed i am Suffering a lot.

    I complaint in the idea net setter Customer Care(<ccare.upw@idea.adityabirla.com>) but they take no serious action.And they are only passing time.Sir Please Provide me justice and provide all the Money Back and the Compansation with the full speed for the one month.

    Name :- Amzad
    Idea net Setter Number :- 9012008045
    E-mail Id :- itsamzad@gmail.com
    My Alternative number :- 9897589320.

    Please Sir help me soon because My Exams on my head and provide me Full internet Speed Because recharge Validity is going to finish.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default

    The net setter stopped working within a month. on which shopkeeper said i will check it and will return it back.
    Then he said he need the documents again saying the documents came back. and asked me to come after 2 days. Then he continued saying till one month and then i submit card in customer service of IDEA and they also asked me come after 3 days till one month. i told him i want to replace net setter he told me ok u come after a week. when i go there they told me come after week nw we sent your net setter to pune. i go again go there bt they did not replacd my netsetter still now. i wont to replace it please help me what should i do.....

    my cel no= 09764211476
    e-mail id== swapghueg@gmail.com

  5. #5
    Dr Karan Thakkar
    Guest

    Angry Idea cellular- Pathetic

    I had bought this idea netsetter usb modem. I used for a month and i did not encounter any problem.

    After a month's subscription got over i decided to recharge but i could not recollect my idea netsetter number so i called the idea help line. The call centre guy asked me to insert the simcard in a mobile and find out the number. Result-ideanetsetter modem simcard was blocked.

    Went to the idea shop, the executive there tried several times but couldnt unlock it so he sent it to the technical support center from where it came after 15 days. I recharged it with rs 156 (for balance) I had already recharged it with rs 599 before it went to the technical support centre.( two months free surfing and browsing)

    But once i started using it, my balance started getting deducted, called the help line but no use.
    One of the worst features of idea is there helpline-they are a bunch of fools attending your calls who will just go on repeating the same thing without actually understanding your problem. And the most annoying thing is that they will either ask you to hold for ages or ask you to call on a hundred different helpline numbers..and if you dont budge,they will simply hang up the phone...

    Such a help line in todays day and age is a disgrace...utterly rubbish...
    i just feel like throwing away the ideanetsetter modem in the sea and forget my 2500 bucks that spent on this useless device from the worst telecom provider there is today...atleast in mumbai...

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,210

    Default Reply to your complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Karan Thakkar View Post
    I had bought this idea netsetter usb modem. I used for a month and i did not encounter any problem.

    After a month's subscription got over i decided to recharge but i could not recollect my idea netsetter number so i called the idea help line. The call centre guy asked me to insert the simcard in a mobile and find out the number. Result-ideanetsetter modem simcard was blocked.

    Went to the idea shop, the executive there tried several times but couldnt unlock it so he sent it to the technical support center from where it came after 15 days. I recharged it with rs 156 (for balance) I had already recharged it with rs 599 before it went to the technical support centre.( two months free surfing and browsing)

    But once i started using it, my balance started getting deducted, called the help line but no use.
    One of the worst features of idea is there helpline-they are a bunch of fools attending your calls who will just go on repeating the same thing without actually understanding your problem. And the most annoying thing is that they will either ask you to hold for ages or ask you to call on a hundred different helpline numbers..and if you dont budge,they will simply hang up the phone...

    Such a help line in todays day and age is a disgrace...utterly rubbish...
    i just feel like throwing away the ideanetsetter modem in the sea and forget my 2500 bucks that spent on this useless device from the worst telecom provider there is today...atleast in mumbai...

    Dear Sir,

    Kindly provide your Idea cellular number for further assistance. You can also get in touch with our Customer care centre - details updated on Idea website. www.ideacellular.com.

    Regards,
    Ideacellular

  7. #7
    vinodkumar.nani
    Guest

    Default my idea netsetter stoped working

    i have recharged my idea net setter with 46 Rupees
    i have used 11MB then after that i dis connected
    after 30 minits i again dis connected \
    then a message came to my in box that
    ur data usage ; RS-312.for 0.720MB for 2 minits
    then my net dis connected
    again i tried to connect it connected but dis connected brfore opening the idea web page
    please help to solve the problem



    my ph no 9291480513
    email address;vinodkumar.nan@gmail.com

  8. #8
    Pratap Patil
    Guest

    Default Idea Net Setter Service

    THis is not good service provided by Idea....
    Low speed...Low SPeed.... Ekdum Loow SPeed...

    They can deactivated your card any time without any reason.... and also not provided good service.... when we are calling to customer care they also not giving positive response

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,210

    Default Reply to your complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Pratap Patil View Post
    THis is not good service provided by Idea....
    Low speed...Low SPeed.... Ekdum Loow SPeed...

    They can deactivated your card any time without any reason.... and also not provided good service.... when we are calling to customer care they also not giving positive response


    Dear Sir,

    We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, Mobile number, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC95782 in the subject.

    Regards,
    Idea Cellular

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,210

    Default Reply to your complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by vinodkumar.nani View Post
    i have recharged my idea net setter with 46 Rupees
    i have used 11MB then after that i dis connected
    after 30 minits i again dis connected \
    then a message came to my in box that
    ur data usage ; RS-312.for 0.720MB for 2 minits
    then my net dis connected
    again i tried to connect it connected but dis connected brfore opening the idea web page
    please help to solve the problem



    my ph no 9291480513
    email address;vinodkumar.nan@gmail.com

    Dear Sir,

    We tried to call you but the contact could not be established. Kindly confirm your alternate contact number so that the concern can be resolved to the best of your satisfaction.For further assistance kindly log on to our Idea website. www.ideacellular.com.

    Regards,
    Ideacellular

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Idea cellular limited/ idea net setter
    By Unregistered in forum Telecom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 03:03 PM
  2. idea net setter
    By ankubharadwaj in forum Internet Services
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 12:29 PM
  3. complaint against Idea Cellular Ltd(Net setter)
    By bsnegi123@rediffmail.com in forum Broadband
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 03:29 PM
  4. Complaint against Idea cellular/Net Setter Connection
    By Unregistered in forum Internet Services
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 02:48 PM
  5. Idea Net Setter
    By grievanceexpressed in forum Mobile Service Providers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •