+ Reply to Thread

Complaint against mobile tower in residential area

This is a discussion on Complaint against mobile tower in residential area within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; Dear sir, this is to inform u that i m a resident of Sec-6, CDA,(Back side of Reliance Fresh) Cuttack, ...

Default Complaint against mobile tower in residential area

Dear sir,

this is to inform u that i m a resident of Sec-6, CDA,(Back side of Reliance Fresh) Cuttack, Odisha-753014. A mobile tower has been installed near my house. We are severly disturbed by the noise of generator. My mother is an asthama patient and she has been asked to keep away from all kind of radiation generated equipment. Mobile tower is a well known radiation generating equipment.This is very dangerous for health as well as this may be a cause of major accident in storm because this is just on the roof of Plot No-G/181or 182, Sec-6, CDA, Cuttack, Odisha.

This is injustice and an example of utmost greed of this careless owner of Plot No-G/181or 182, Sec-6, CDA.Cuttack, who is receiving some money as rent every month, to kill a lot of people, for the tower in residential area quite populated, causing harm to our health.

You are kindly requested to take action against this tower.

Regards
    Responsible citizen and sufferer of Sector-6, CDA, Cuttack, Odisha

Hello Sir ,

Even I am facing the same problem but staying in Bangalore . Is there any authority which takes any complaint regarding this . This is a residential area and and there are two colleges just front of it . There is violation to the rules . If you have any suggestion do let me know .

Quote Originally Posted by angel_lija View Post
    Dear sir,

this is to inform u that i m a resident of Sec-6, CDA,(Back side of Reliance Fresh) Cuttack, Odisha-753014. A mobile tower has been installed near my house. We are severly disturbed by the noise of generator. My mother is an asthama patient and she has been asked to keep away from all kind of radiation generated equipment. Mobile tower is a well known radiation generating equipment.This is very dangerous for health as well as this may be a cause of major accident in storm because this is just on the roof of Plot No-G/181or 182, Sec-6, CDA, Cuttack, Odisha.

This is injustice and an example of utmost greed of this careless owner of Plot No-G/181or 182, Sec-6, CDA.Cuttack, who is receiving some money as rent every month, to kill a lot of people, for the tower in residential area quite populated, causing harm to our health.

You are kindly requested to take action against this tower.

Regards
    Responsible citizen and sufferer of Sector-6, CDA, Cuttack, Odisha

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_irfan View Post
    Hello Sir ,

Even I am facing the same problem but staying in Bangalore . Is there any authority which takes any complaint regarding this . This is a residential area and and there are two colleges just front of it . There is violation to the rules . If you have any suggestion do let me know .
    Same problematic situation here , if you find any solution / any authority to complain to , please let us all know ...

Greed of few pieces of paper makes people crazy .

+ Reply to Thread