+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Complaint against Reliance customer care

This is a discussion on Complaint against Reliance customer care within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; Complaint against Reliance balance dispute and improper response from customer care To respected Sir/madam, I am a reliance customer with ...

kiran

Default Complaint against Reliance customer care

Complaint against Reliance balance dispute and improper response from customer care

To respected
    Sir/madam,

I am a reliance customer with number 09342570604 since 12 Years. I am facing the problem of balance dispute since 21.6.2010 (this number is in the name of Bimanna.M)

This is to complain that there is no proper response from customer care even frequently I am not able to contact customer care from my number 09342570604. If I contact now they say we have only 3 days transaction record.

When I called customer care from 9343929341 the response was as follows

Sai nath (application down call back later)
    Manjunath (told me to contact later with name, DOB, address)
    Manju (given: customer care contact number= *333, 198, 30333333)
    Shanmuga veil (given a feed back to back end and gave nodal office address, E-mail Id, phone number)

When I called customer care from 9342570604 the response was as follows

Nanda Kumar (application down call back later)
    Mariya (application down call back later)
    Praveen Kumar (raised sr and gave 130490953 as sr number)

When I called customer care from E-Load sim from reliance outlet the response was as follows

Mallesha (will rectify the problem and call u back later to 9342570604)
    But I did not receive any call from customer care till today

My issue
    21.6.2010 there was a balance dispute of 5 rupees
    22.6.2010 there was a balance dispute of 5 rupees
    23.6.2010 there was a balance dispute of 5 rupees
    24.6.2010 there was a balance dispute of 5 rupees
    25.6.2010 there was a balance dispute of 5 rupees
    27.6.2010 Praveen Kumar (raised service request and gave me sr number = 130490953)
    29.6.2010 they waved me 15 Rupees instead of 25 rupees

For this issue I have called customer care many times there is no proper response

lidyal (we have only 3 days record I will escalate this issue to my Team Leader call after 30 minute your problem will be solved)
    Sashidhar (said will not get your money back we have only 3 days record)
    Rajesh (server down call back later)

30.6.2010 there was a balance dispute of 8 rupees

Imran (server down call back later)
    Later on wards I am not able to contact customer care
    1.7.2010 there was a balance dispute of 5 rupees

Now my balance is -4.06
    Even I am not using any vas there is no one to solve my problem even customer care people are not able to solve my problem even they are not waving my disputed money

Please take the initiative as soon as possible
    Yours faithfully
    kiran.g

vidya shree

Default complaint against Reliance customer care

Complaint against Reliance balance dispute and improper response from customer care

To respected
    Sir/madam

I am a reliance customer with number 9343929341 since 8 months. I am facing the problem of balance dispute since 27.6.2010

This is to complain that there is no proper response from customer care

When I called customer care the response was as follows

Sanjay (application down call back later)
    Kishor (application down call back later)
    Vinod (application down call back later)
    Vinod (application down call back later)

My issue
    27.6.2010 there was a balance dispute of 21 rupees 92 paisa
    29.6.2010 I received an service request number 130667396 in my mobile

I called customer care they said your money will be waved back within 48 hours

but still I have not received my disputed money

Even I am not using any vas there is no one to solve my problem even customer care people are not able to solve my problem even they are not waving my disputed money

Please take the initiative as soon as possible

Yours faithfully
    Vidya Shree

A.P.GUPTA

Thumbs down Complaint against Reliance balance dispute and improper response from customer care

sir,
    i am one of your customers mob. no. 9305361729 . I have very serious and genuine complaints against your customer care services.This problem is running from 1 month. About 3 weeks ago i got aware of this problem. after certain duration a certain amount of money has been sloughed out from my mob. balance account.
    MY ISSUE:-

1) 3 weeks ago : in morning -balance dispute of Rs.10 , in evening- balance dispute of Rs. 28

I called to customer care & after trying many times i got the connection.They told me that they had
    renewed the business pack in my mobile.I assured him a lot that it was not from my side but he
    did not agreed to return my money.
    Then i sms to activate "Do not disturb service" as START DND at 1909.

2) 19.07.2010 : again there is business pack on my mobile and my Rs.30 is sloughed off. I called
    customer care at 09:30 pm My complaint no.is 132278218 . they promised me to return my
    money wihtin 48 hrs.

3)21.07.2010: no money is returned back.At 10:15 pm, I talked to supervisor ARUN & according to him i
    cannot get my money back. He told me to complain you to get my money back.

so its my humble request to you to kindly look into the matter and resolve it as soon as possible so that we can trust on your services in future.

Yours faithfully
    A.P.GUPTA

Unregistered

Default my custmer care is off.....

dear sir......
    for last 2 days my custmer care is off .....plz start my custmer care fastly due to some prblm in sms pack i can't contect with u......my no. is 9541678754.haryana (yamunanagar)....plz solve my prblm.i will thankful to u............

Unregistered

Thumbs down complaint against cust. care.

Dear sir,,

This is for your kind information that I am a user of reliance gsm service. and i am not getting gprs setting.
    i call cust. care many time but they don't send me any setting related to gprs. my handset is micromax q5
    my mobile no. is 955597327.,
    my second handset is nokia 5310 in this set i also not getting gprs setting my second no. is 8010661549

please send me gprs setting as soon possible on my both numbers.
    Thanks,
    Regards
    jitender.

Unregistered

Thumbs down good service

Dear sir

All ready i have paid bill amount Rs.300 on Saturday(23.10.2010) 11.30 am on your reliance mobile store. address is 10-11,Nandanvan complex, R.T.O. circle, Subhash bridge,Ahmedabad-27.Ph No- 079-3299 9990.
    My Receipt No.632.

My Complain is when paid my bill that time one store seals girl received cash & she told me now server is down, but your line will be started 100% before 7.30 pm on 23 oct. BUT After 7.30pm my phone is still out of service. that time again i call your reliance store and again one lady told me after few minutes your line will be continue , otherwise tomorrow is sun day our store is open before 12am we will done defiantly . but still it is not running.

SO , I WANT TO ASK YOU IS THIS YOUR GOOD SERVICE??????

REGARDS
    YOUR CUSTOMER

Unregistered

Default A customer Complaint with deep frustration & disappointment.......

Dear Customer care,
    I have been using rim (cdma) for last 4 yrs.I do have unlimited std tariff plan every month .For last 7-8 days there is a problem in my no(09305750259) that while giving call on std relience GSM no.(delhi location)the receiver does not get my voice must clear this is not voice qualility problem because no voice on other side goes .on other hand I can listen another side very clearly.If the receiver disconnects the call & call back me then we find clear & lucid two way communication.Due to this problem i am facing lots of problem and still not get the sollution even after a week I am very much frusteted and irritated as I have geven so many calls to customer care .every time I am keeping on explain my problem to executive since I get all the time a new Executive online and all the time same explanation.but inspite of giving so may call and complain I got no solution all the time same reply by executive"PLEASE WAIT.......PLEASE WAIT IT IS TEMPORARY PROBLEM WILL BE RESOLVED SOON"now this has become permanant problem which seems not to be disolved..
    This is my humble request to customer care or or the person who can get get my mail as innitiate to disolve the problem.
    It is possible to be staright forward to say that there is no solution for this problem........... Even few minutes back I got very disappointing answer from customer care executive who again locked a new compain.
    I am writing this mail in very fustration & disappointment as even after a week could not get any resolution.Now I do not have any hope of courage to call the customer care where all the time I got a single and same wording with no solution.

There is no word to say here.this my last attempt with deep disappointment because I am tired of listening the same repeated word with no proper solution ..........
    This is just a single consumer loss.....will become few addition....
    but There is noting but just a ?????????? for customer care

Thanks alot.......
    If you can do somthing for this old and loyal user.

Pankaj mishra
    Cumplain No.141411696
    Gorakhpur(Uttar Pradesh)

Unregistered

Thumbs down Solution not provided Request no is 139627808

Dear Team,

This is with reference to my Request No. 139627808 dated 23th October, 2010.

Its been more than 3 months but I have not received any update from you.

It has caused me severe inconvenience.

Please rectify this by 21st January , 2010 or else I shall be forced to take legal action against you.

Regards,

Anil R
    +91 8880502763
    Bangalore

Unregistered

Thumbs down complain against customer care of reliance gsm

Dear team

they don't have idea what they are answering to customer.
    when i lock the complain they reply do whatever you want.we don't doanything.
    they just goods for nothing
    now they don't take my calls.
    they just dis connecting my no.
    the staff names are

shambhaji
    mustak
    avinash
    imran

arun mishra
    mumbai

Unregistered

Default complaion against releance bad network or gprs services

Dear sir/madem

this my complain against reliance bad network and gprs services,it is this we know that reliance is the worst network provider,but after MTNL it offered 3G services in network ,so i consider it for using gprs ,when i started and using daily plan for gprs offering good speed but when i paid for 1 month it is began to give very low speed even site is not opening ,and when i called customer care there was a simple answer again and again and saying we can not take your complain because here is network update under progress,after of one month of recharging the problem remain and the answer from the customer care is same,so is there any soloutin or not ,please sir help me,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast