+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Complaint against telecom operator

This is a discussion on Complaint against telecom operator within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; My complaint is against all operators The complaint is Where only one operator services are available like location at Amarnath, ...

Unregistered

Default Complaint against telecom operator

My complaint is against all operators
    The complaint is Where only one operator services are available like location at Amarnath, Why consumer not able to switch on the operator available in that Area Manually?

My request to TRAI, Pls look into same as this is more critical & Important

Unregistered

Default Charging more

I have a reliance post paid connection with the plan of Re. 1/3 minutes for all out going calls. Of late I have noticed that, on several occasions, I am being charged more. E.g. I just now (at 9.43 p.m. on 32.3.2011) called on a number and talked for 8 minutes and 47seconds. By the plan, I should have been charged Rs. 3.00 while the phone company deducted Rs. 4.00. I have observed it several times and it appears that it is deliberate on the part of the company. When asked to the customer care, the representatives express their inability to validate or un -validate this.

This a subtle way to overcharge consumers and a malpractice which needs to be investigated and the company be punished.

Unregistered

Default balance reduction

My balance is deducted without activating my caller tune service. I complained but no response. Plz help. My operator is reliance. My balance also deducted rs2 and sometimes 30rs without activating any plan.. Plz help

Unregistered

Default amount deduction

I am using airtel connection and my no is 9784581786.on my no compnany has activated a friend chat service and my balance has been deducted by Rs 30 .I call so many time to custmer care and all the time they said that they will refund my deducted balance but till that I didnt get my deducted amount.I call at on 198 arond 5 time but I didnt get any positive response .kindly look in the matter and resolve my issue and one more thing kindly improve your custmer care services and provide some more trainig to your custmer care group.

unregisterd ravi dixit

Default docomo chor hai

dear sir/madam main aap ko ye batana chahta hu ki maine tata docomo ki service le rakhi hai lekin main pichle do mahine se apna internet theek se use nahi kar pa raha hu maine 25 bar custmer care per shikayat ki lekin wo sirf ansuna hi kar dete hai sirf ek bar meri complain ko thoda serios liya lekn aj tak meri problem ko solve nahi kar paye pls do something abt. it company kehti hai ki no. change kae lijiye pls do anything

unregisterd ravi dixit

Default docomo chor hai

dear sir/madam main aap ko ye batana chahta hu ki maine tata docomo ki service le rakhi hai lekin main pichle do mahine se apna internet theek se use nahi kar pa raha hu maine 25 bar custmer care per shikayat ki lekin wo sirf ansuna hi kar dete hai sirf ek bar meri complain ko thoda serios liya lekn aj tak meri problem ko solve nahi kar paye pls do something abt. it company kehti hai ki no. change kae lijiye pls do anything my no.is +918604367292

Jitendra

Angry Reliance CDMA - Save our pocket from theft services

Hi,

I am using prepaid Reliance CDMA no. from morethan two years. My experience is very very bad interms of service quality. I am receiving any kind of calls during my meetings and some important works. 99%. time these are computer based.

Deducting INR30.00 is a common practice without any acceptance of any service at my end. it is happening every alternate month.

Today, After discussing Mr. Deepak Kumar and his Supervisor Mr. Sanjay in Customer 00.14.17 hrs duration, they are not able to tell anything of my question "why/when/how you (RCOM) are deducting INR30.00 alternate month?" when I ask his proper details like id and other then he immediately disconnected the call at 10:25PM on Date 11-May-11.

It is a showing like money theft from our pocket and like a huge amount fraud.

Hope RCOM is running well to keep their customer happy. You can check with recording facility.

Return this money back in my account because this time I will keep my strong followup till my money back.

Understand the value in INR of my Time as well for keeping the follow.

Regards,
    Jitendra
    tkjitendra@hotmail.com

Jitendra

Angry Reliance CDMA - Save our pocket from theft services

Hi,

I am using prepaid Reliance CDMA no. from morethan two years. My experience is very very bad interms of service quality. I am receiving any kind of calls during my meetings and some important works. 99%. time these are computer based.

Deducting INR30.00 is a common practice without any acceptance of any service at my end. it is happening every alternate month.

Today, After discussing Mr. Deepak Kumar and his Supervisor Mr. Sanjay in Customer Care 00.14.17 hrs duration call, they are not able to tell anything of my questions "why/when/how you (RCOM) are deducting INR30.00 alternate month?" when I ask his proper details like id and other then he immediately disconnected the call at 10:25PM on Date 11-May-11.

It is a showing like money theft from our pocket and like a huge amount fraud.

Hope RCOM is running well to keep their customer happy. You can check with recording facility.

Return my money back in my account because this time I will keep my strong followup till my money back.

Understand the value in INR of my consumed Time for the followup.

Regards,
    Jitendra
    tkjitendra@hotmail.com

Unregistered

Angry Reliance GSM is deducting money due to nothing

Approximately once in every week money is getting deducted from my Reliance GSM no.(8956323274). The amount ranges between Rs.3/Rs.10/Rs.30/Rs.40. Whenever I call customer care, they have the same saying that some pack has got activated in my no., though I don't get any benefit from that pack(Which means, actually that pack is not activated). Are these packs get activated automatically on Reliance's wish to harass its customers? Customer care never helps getting refund. Only once I got the money refunded. Yesterday it happened like instead of refunding a particular amount, they have again deducted the same amount. Now I dare to complain as that may result to further money deduction. And this thing is happening to most of my friends and family members using Reliance GSM services. So can I expect to get help from this forum?

Unregistered

Angry Tata Docomo

Hi, Recently I took the new Tata Docomo connection. I'm receiving the Special recharge sms daily.
    From Last 15 days, I'm receiving the Special recharge " 30 pe 40". This message says " Rs 30 madhe Rs40 Talktime aani 500MB. Rs30 chya special recharge war milwa Rs40 Talktime aani 500MB 30divasa sathi. Asha OFFER sathi DoCoMo SIM suru thewa"
    This sms says, recharge with Rs30 and get the talktime of Rs40 and 500MB internet free with validity of 30 days. But when I recharge(on 22nd May 2011) with Rs30 , i got the talktime of Rs24. Then i called the customer care, they said you'll get the remaining balance and 500MB internet after 3 days.
    This is the first problem, as sms not mention anything about it.
    Now today,26th May 2011, I haven't received any balance, so i called the customer care. Now they are saying that you did normal recharge, you need to do some "EVDD recharge". Now can customer know this EVDD recharge.
    This is another problem, as again SMS didn't mention anything about it.

DoCoMo is FOOLING the customer by sending the SMS like this. I requset TRAI to consider this and put heavy penalty on them, so that they'll think twice before doing this again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast