+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Complaint against Vodafone for barring Complaint No.198 from Postpaid Subscriber

This is a discussion on Complaint against Vodafone for barring Complaint No.198 from Postpaid Subscriber within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; My Complaint against Vodafone is given below. With Vodafone I have had to complain on various other occassions also about ...

HaressedCustomer

Default Complaint against Vodafone for barring Complaint No.198 from Postpaid Subscriber

My Complaint against Vodafone is given below. With Vodafone I have had to complain on various other occassions also about 2 years back since then there was a relief but of late again they have started haressing customers like me. I think it is high time all the consumer come together and like Anna Hazare sort of agitation against these unscrupuls Mobile Operators. I have even written to Trail, waiting for some action against Vodafone, otherwise preparing myself to take it up with higher authorities and spread the message to the public the tactics used by Mobile Operators to mint crores of rupees at our costs.

Dear Sir,

Further to my following email, I find that instead of registering a complaint as i mentioned, Vodafone CSR Abhishek as given me Service Registration Number which i received by sms at 11.41 am on 12/05/11. In that it is mentioned as we shall respond to your query by Saturday.

I would like to state that I have not made a query but wanted to register a complaint against Vodafone as given below. From the above message, it is clear that Operators like Vodafone CSRs are trying to haress customers like me.

Would request you to take up this matter with Vodafone urgently.

Regards,
    Paul

----- Original Message -----
    To: Vodafone <vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com>
    Cc: Vodafone Nodal Officer <rashna.n@vodafone.com>, Vodafone Appellate Authority <laxmi.b@vodafone.com>, Trai Complaint1 <ap@trai.gov.in>, Trai Complaint2 <daca@trai.gov.in>, Trai Complaint3 <pradvlegal@trai.gov.in>, Trai Complaint4 <sroa.dmn@trai.gov.in>, Trai Tel Association <contact@coai.in>, Trai Tel Association1 <auspi@auspi.in>
    Sent: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:50:49 +0530 (IST)
    Subject: Complaint against Vodafone for deactivating the Complaint No.198

Dear Sir,

I would like to register a complant against Vodafone and their Call Centre Representative for deactivating the Complaint No.198 and others, details are given below:

On 11/05/11, at around 6.00 pm. I had made a call from my postpaid number 992030XXXX to no.198 to make a complaint because I have received a message on my prepaid no.9167566301 stating that "You have been subscribed to Dr. Jokes". This particulare service was not requested by me on my prepaid No.916756XXXX. When i spoke to the Customer Service Representative, he refused to give me a complaint number initially and was making putting me on hold and this continued for approximately 20 minutes before he gave me a number which he mentioned is the complaint no. i.e. 0910063211.

On 11/05/11, at around 9.00 pm, when I tried to contact the complaint No.198 of Vodafone from my postpaid number, I found that the Complaint Number 198 has been barred. Therefore I had to call on 111 to register the complaint and wanted to make a complaint but the Customer Service Representative refused to take down my complaint and told me that I have been barred temporarily. I asked for the Complaint number to which the CSR refused to give me complaint no. stating that their system is down. I believe that the CSR did not want to register my complaint hence gave the above clumsy excuse and I also found that the CSR was allowing his collegues to hear the conversation between me and the CSR. I want to register a formal written complaint against Vodafone and their CSR for not registering Complaint for taking sadistic pleasure out of customer's complaint calls.

On 12/05/11, at around 11.18 am, I again contacted the CSR of Vodafone and a person by the name of Abhishek attended the call and also informed me that my 198 Complaint number has been barred and that he will make it active again and insisted that my request has been taken but on my insistance that a complaint has to be lodged, he lodged the complaint and gave me a number which he mentioned as a complaint no. which is 1055062412. I have also observed that on 11/05/11, the complaint number starts with 09100 and on 12/0511, the complaint starts with 10550. No sms message info of the complaint numbers were sent to my mobile.

Hope the above is looked into on an urgent basis, If I do not get justice from here, I have options open for taking it up with higher authorities.

Regards,
    Paul

Default Happy to Help

Quote Originally Posted by HaressedCustomer View Post
    My Complaint against Vodafone is given below. With Vodafone I have had to complain on various other occassions also about 2 years back since then there was a relief but of late again they have started haressing customers like me. I think it is high time all the consumer come together and like Anna Hazare sort of agitation against these unscrupuls Mobile Operators. I have even written to Trail, waiting for some action against Vodafone, otherwise preparing myself to take it up with higher authorities and spread the message to the public the tactics used by Mobile Operators to mint crores of rupees at our costs.

Dear Sir,

Further to my following email, I find that instead of registering a complaint as i mentioned, Vodafone CSR Abhishek as given me Service Registration Number which i received by sms at 11.41 am on 12/05/11. In that it is mentioned as we shall respond to your query by Saturday.

I would like to state that I have not made a query but wanted to register a complaint against Vodafone as given below. From the above message, it is clear that Operators like Vodafone CSRs are trying to haress customers like me.

Would request you to take up this matter with Vodafone urgently.

Regards,
    Paul

----- Original Message -----
    To: Vodafone <vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com>
    Cc: Vodafone Nodal Officer <rashna.n@vodafone.com>, Vodafone Appellate Authority <laxmi.b@vodafone.com>, Trai Complaint1 <ap@trai.gov.in>, Trai Complaint2 <daca@trai.gov.in>, Trai Complaint3 <pradvlegal@trai.gov.in>, Trai Complaint4 <sroa.dmn@trai.gov.in>, Trai Tel Association <contact@coai.in>, Trai Tel Association1 <auspi@auspi.in>
    Sent: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:50:49 +0530 (IST)
    Subject: Complaint against Vodafone for deactivating the Complaint No.198

Dear Sir,

I would like to register a complant against Vodafone and their Call Centre Representative for deactivating the Complaint No.198 and others, details are given below:

On 11/05/11, at around 6.00 pm. I had made a call from my postpaid number 992030XXXX to no.198 to make a complaint because I have received a message on my prepaid no.9167566301 stating that "You have been subscribed to Dr. Jokes". This particulare service was not requested by me on my prepaid No.916756XXXX. When i spoke to the Customer Service Representative, he refused to give me a complaint number initially and was making putting me on hold and this continued for approximately 20 minutes before he gave me a number which he mentioned is the complaint no. i.e. 0910063211.

On 11/05/11, at around 9.00 pm, when I tried to contact the complaint No.198 of Vodafone from my postpaid number, I found that the Complaint Number 198 has been barred. Therefore I had to call on 111 to register the complaint and wanted to make a complaint but the Customer Service Representative refused to take down my complaint and told me that I have been barred temporarily. I asked for the Complaint number to which the CSR refused to give me complaint no. stating that their system is down. I believe that the CSR did not want to register my complaint hence gave the above clumsy excuse and I also found that the CSR was allowing his collegues to hear the conversation between me and the CSR. I want to register a formal written complaint against Vodafone and their CSR for not registering Complaint for taking sadistic pleasure out of customer's complaint calls.

On 12/05/11, at around 11.18 am, I again contacted the CSR of Vodafone and a person by the name of Abhishek attended the call and also informed me that my 198 Complaint number has been barred and that he will make it active again and insisted that my request has been taken but on my insistance that a complaint has to be lodged, he lodged the complaint and gave me a number which he mentioned as a complaint no. which is 1055062412. I have also observed that on 11/05/11, the complaint number starts with 09100 and on 12/0511, the complaint starts with 10550. No sms message info of the complaint numbers were sent to my mobile.

Hope the above is looked into on an urgent basis, If I do not get justice from here, I have options open for taking it up with higher authorities.

Regards,
    Paul
    Hi Paul,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern. We would like to inform you that the balance has been deducted as per usage, kindly refer to the itemized bill for further clarification. To obtain the bill, send BILL to 144, for which the charge is Rs. 49/- Please email us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com for any further assistance or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

HarassedCustomer

Now this is getting funnier and funnier and really making me angry. Let me know what balance is deducted as per usage?

I do not want to obtain any bill for the same. Just let me know what balance has been deducted and for what it has been deducted.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by VodafoneIndia View Post
    Hi Paul,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern. We would like to inform you that the balance has been deducted as per usage, kindly refer to the itemized bill for further clarification. To obtain the bill, send BILL to 144, for which the charge is Rs. 49/- Please email us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com for any further assistance or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Regards,

Default Happy to Help

Quote Originally Posted by HarassedCustomer View Post
    Now this is getting funnier and funnier and really making me angry. Let me know what balance is deducted as per usage?

I do not want to obtain any bill for the same. Just let me know what balance has been deducted and for what it has been deducted.

Paul
    Hello Paul,

Thanks for writing to us. We tried calling you but couldn't get in touch with you. Please share your alternate contact details at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires so that we may be able to address you with your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com or call us on our toll free number 198.

Kind Regards,

Arvind Nayak

Default vodafone not giving the upc code

I am dr Arvind....i have been trying for the last week to get the port code to change the network to airtel.....everytime i send a message to 1900 9986783397, I get a reply saying my number is alloted for internal services and to contact customer care executives...on contacting them they always give me false assurences saying they ll be giving me the port code within 24 hrs.....this has been going on fo a week or so and still no result...i am a very unhappy consumer of vodafone...please help

Hi Arvind,

We understand your difficulty and regret for the inconvenience caused. Please send an sms PORT < your 10 digit mobile no > to 1900 after 8 hours to get a new UPC code. If you need any further assistance, please write to us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com or call us on our toll free number 198. We'd be happy to help you!

Kind Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka

amittiwarichd

Default Lpc

i hav been made payment from last three months to vodafone co and there is mini store where i make these payments as a result my payments are not updated on same day and they charge LPC and i hav called so many times to exective to weaive of these charges, they commited me to weaive but not. when i am requstind to port my no to another co operator then again they called me and suggest to not to port my no....and again and again....

Default Happy to Help

Quote Originally Posted by amittiwarichd View Post
    i hav been made payment from last three months to vodafone co and there is mini store where i make these payments as a result my payments are not updated on same day and they charge LPC and i hav called so many times to exective to weaive of these charges, they commited me to weaive but not. when i am requstind to port my no to another co operator then again they called me and suggest to not to port my no....and again and again....
    Hello Amit,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires , we'll get in touch with you soon to resolve your issue. Kindly call 198 (toll free) and let us know whenever you need any assistance. We'd be glad to help you!

Kind Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care

Unregistered

Default vodafone postpaid 9711955926 - number barred since last 5 days.

Hi,

As my vodafone postpaid number 9711955926 has been barred for outgoing calls since 30th june midnight. In this regard many times i had conversations with vodafone customer care executives and also with vodafone customer retention team executives. Also after getting no response i visited vodafone store sector 18 , noida on 2nd june.
    now let me explain the communication procedure...

1. i had conversation with you customercare executive named Sahil. he has taken my complain at 1st july morning around 8 and he told me that he has processed the request and my numbers outgoing call will start within 4 hours. (Wrong Commitment).

2. After wating 4- 5 hours again i called vodafone customer care and then i told them if they cannt open my number please change my number from postpaid to prepaid. then i had conversation with Vijay Sharma. He again told me that my number will start working within 4 hours, he told me that he has forworded a mail for mycredit limit inhancement too...(Wrong commitment)

3. Again after waitng 4-5 hours i called to customer care , and talked with another executive of retention team, Simranjeet.. again he didn't helped me in migration my number postpaid to prepaid.. but he told me that please use postpaid as its benificial. he again given commitment to start my number in within 4 hours(Wrong Commitment).

4. After these all frustration i went vodafone store, sector -18 noida. got my number after 2 hours waiting in queue. Again i got the same type of commitment that, we are working on that issue and u ll get your your number started within 4 hours. She also shown me the mail what she has forworded in my behalf. i was totally convinced that it will get start today. But what a surprise number not started yet today.(wrong commitment)

REQUEST NUMBER IS - 177228758

ISSUE- unbilled amount over the credit limit...due to data usage even i have taken the vodafone mobile connect pack 2 gb at 98.

Current unbilled amount is rs 3141 and into this call usage would be max around 500.

please look into this issue. as i m in big problem. not able to do any calls. if not possible then tell me other way.

--

Regards,
    Vikash Kumar Shahi
    Mob : 9711955926

Unregistered

i am unable to connect vodafone care clients and i would know about call reducing offers as one of your clients had responded me that they would reduce my call charges for 2sec 1p but till now it was not activated and unable to connect 198 number from my vodafone prepaid number

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast