+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Complaint against vodafone mobile company

This is a discussion on Complaint against vodafone mobile company within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; TRAI Complaint Dear sir/madam Reference : Mobile no. 9899898920 I want to make a complaint for sudden disconnection of my ...

Unregistered

Default Complaint against vodafone mobile company

TRAI Complaint

Dear sir/madam
    Reference : Mobile no. 9899898920

I want to make a complaint for sudden disconnection of my Vodafone Mobile no 9899898920. On 15.5.2010, inadvertently I make the bill payment by credit card for Rs 3200/- instead of Rs 320/-. I submit request with mail/letter/call centre for refund of excess payment/charge back but vodafone call centre executive clearly said that it cannot be done and excess payment shall be adjusted in future billing only.

Although it was unfair but I accept it as my mistake. In next billings my account was adjusted accordingly. Last bill as on 19.6.2010 depicts the balance is -2511.44.

On 3.8.2010, I got a call in morning 11.30 a.m., from VF call centre that we are disconnecting phone due to nonpayment of bills. After 5 minutes the phone was disconnected. On contact of customer care no at 111/198 the same reply was given that due to outstanding of Rs 980/- the phone is disconnected.

In the evening a call (from 919873153916) confirms at my another phone (9811100226) that charge back for Rs 3200/- is given to you on 31/7/2010 and issued me rude instructions to deposit the outstanding amount but refuse to send email/sms alert for charge back.

I request the executive that why you are disconnecting my phone without my fault and inspite of having credit limit for Rs 7500/-. I also requested to adjust my dues from the excess amount and release the balance payment but not to disconnect my phone. Being a working lady, I urgently require the telephone services however executive insist me to deposit the o/s balance only. After that I checked all my bank accounts and finds no credit amount appears in my statement as on date of writing this mail. I also submit and mailed the bank statement personally at VF store.

After making many emails and long call centers conversation (after holding the line 30-45 minutes on each call) they activate the services for 3 days and again disconnect my services to day. The company unable to return my charge back amount for Rs 3200/- as on date and not fiving the services.

I just want to know what is my fault. Inspite of the excess payment with VF I am not getting mobile service. In view of the above, I require your help and require the following:

1 Activation of my services immediately without any condition as company owe my amount for
    Rs 2200/-
    2 Apology letter from Vodafone.
    3 Interest @ 15% on using my amount as loan.
    4 Rs 5000/- on a/c of Telephonic harassment.

SABINA MEHRA
    Other Mobile no: 9811100226
    PLOT NO 350 SECTOR -12
    VASUNDHRA GHAZIABAD (UP)
    PIN 201012
    mail : pankajm_in@yahoo.com

rajni kumar

Default outgoing calls barred

my phone is nt working for the past one week no outgoing calls are going from it..all the incoming cals r comin...i request you to take it in serious action my numbr is 9899411949...plzzz do it as early as posible..!!

Dear Rajni,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern and thanks for your time on the call. We request you to get your handset checked for errors as we could not find any issues with the services. If you need any assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com

Happy to help!

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi.

Unregistered

Unhappy Complain

Your Customer Care Service is very poor I Can't understand wen I need ur help, everytime there is no solution..........
    And Today from morning sms sevrice is being failed don't no why? Bu I m suffering a lot.

Pls help me

& pls pls pls pls improve ur services n my no is9646307893

Dear Sir/Madam, (9646307893)

Thanks for writing to us and thanks for your time on the call. Trust we were able to assist you with your concern and hope you are pleased with the resolution given. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.pun@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Kind Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Punjab.

Unregistered

Default being cheated and harrased by vodafone

i megha agarwal and my no. is 9830645951 is being fooled by vodafone mobile company from past 15 days.
    i requested a number portibility for my no., thn a recd a cal from vodafone department on 5th april '11 stating that there is some special offers for my number & requested me to stay with there network only, i agreed. they asked me to recharge with rs 62 voucher & my vodafone to vodafone will be 10 paise for two months , which has not been activated till now i am still paying 50 paise for the calls, i tried to contact vodafone enormous number of times again & again i get the same reply that my problem will be resolved in next 24 hours but it has not been solved yet....
    pls kindly look into the matter ... i want
    I just want to know what is my fault. Inspite of being a vodafone customer from 2001I am not getting mobile service. In view of the above, I require your help and require the following:

1.my 62rs back
    2.rs 1000 on accout of telephonic harrasement and wastin my time by giving a regular calls to vodafone department.

Hi Megha,

Thanks for writing in to us, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we are looking into the issue and will get back to you at the earliest. For any further assistance, kindly email us at vodafonecare.kol@vodafone.com or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Kolkata

harsh

Angry deduction of charges

My number 9819291309. My complain against vodafone is that they are misguiding customers .. Deducted 100 rs wrongfully without usage ..called 198 , went to vodafone gallery but no response, pathetic call centre , not ready to give nodal office number..when asked for name they are not giving it clearly, thinking customers dumb, give wrong explanation, I got unlimited blackberry plan but still they charge me for internet for data without using vodafonelive..looting and cheating customers... I am an employee of hindustan times ..would be ruin their name soon if my issue doesn't gets solved... I mailed complain to vodafone care and I got call from the no.. 02271713267 girl named nidha or neeta ( didn't specify clearly intentionally ). Misguided and tried to convinve me which was useless and in vain and given wrong information

Hi Harsh,

Thanks for writing in to us. Please note that the balance has been deducted as per usage, kindly refer the itemized bill for further clarification. To obtain the bill, send BILL to 144. For any further assistance, email us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

Anshul

Default Not Getting UPC from Vodafone for MNP

Dear sir/madam
    I am using the mobile number 9739217299. I am from Bangalore. I am trying to port out from the Vodafone to Airtel. I have sent the message PORT 9739217299 to 1900. I got a reply saying that, "Hello! The number you are requesting for porting is allocated for our internal purposes. Hence please contact our customer care for further details." Then i have called the customer care and enquired they said to wait for 24 hours because they have some technical difficulties with this number.

From past one week, each day I am calling to costumer care and each time they are saying to wait for 24 hours because they are not able to communicate with concern department. Even I have visited to Vodafone Store and got the same replay. Please help me in resolving this issue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast