+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Complaint regarding unsatisfatory service provided by VODAFONE - DELHI - 9711720007

This is a discussion on Complaint regarding unsatisfatory service provided by VODAFONE - DELHI - 9711720007 within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; Hi, I purchased a new VODAFONE connection from Vodafone Mini Store 100 Friends located at West Patel Nagar, Near Shadipur ...

Shaan ali

Default Complaint regarding unsatisfatory service provided by VODAFONE - DELHI - 9711720007

Hi,

I purchased a new VODAFONE connection from Vodafone Mini Store 100 Friends located at West Patel Nagar, Near Shadipur Metro Station, New Delhi - 110008 last month as a Postpaid connection but some how my verification is not done due to i am not a citizen of Delhi locality i am working in Gurgaon and residing in Delhi on Rent basis. Executive who is sitted on that store name called Shamsher Ali said your number 9711720007 is not got activated in Postpaid it will be activate as a Prepaid connection and he confirm me it will start by 07-June-2010. But still my number is not activate. I called to Vodafone customer care at 4.30 PM on 07th June 2010 and my call is answered by Vodafone Executive name Manu she confirmed me to wait for 4 hours and your number will be activated in Prepaid autometically but my number is not started. Then i called to customer care again and then i speak to Arun Kumar he said your number is not activated due to non submission of documents but when i applied for new postpaid connection my all document is submitted with VODAFONE after submission of documents my verification will done. How they people said my documents is not submit.

Since today morning i am trying to contect Sushma Khanna on 9811699317 but she is not picking up my call and disconneting the same.

It is my worst experience began with Vodafone.

Confirm me when my number is got activated and how can i confirm the same.

Regards

Shaan Ali

VINOD KUMAR GARG

Angry Reg. Network problem at b-4 bhagwan das nagar, n.delhi 110026

SNetwork inconvenience for your Vodafone number 9811054488 [REF:133133711217]
    Vinod Garg <vinodgarg_vikas@yahoo.co.in>
    View Contact
    To: vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com
    THANKS FOR SENDING MY CONCERNS TO NETWORK CARE TEAM BUT YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN REPLY TO MY OTHER GRIVENCES WHICH I MENTIONED IN MY MAIL,IT MEANS YOU THINKS YOUR EXUCUTIVES BEHAVIOUE IS RIGHT. THANKS

VINOD KUMAR GARG

To: vinodgarg_vikas@yahoo.co.in
    Sent: Fri, 10 September, 2010 4:52:17 PM
    Subject: Network inconvenience for your Vodafone number 9811054488 [REF:133133711217]

Dear Mr. Garg,

Thank you for your email dated 08/09/10 regarding the network inconvenience for your Vodafone number 9811054488.

We would like to confirm to you that we have forwarded your request for Network inconvenience of your Vodafone mobile number , to our Specialized Vodafone Care Team. Your service request number is 2163043952. We assure you that the Network inconvenience will certainly be checked with in 5 working days.

Assuring you with the best of our services at all times.

We hope, we have been able to resolve your concern to your satisfaction. However, in case you need further assistance, do call or email us. We?ll do our best to help you.

Happy to help,

Renu Rai

Vodafone Care
    Contact numbers
    Vodafone Care : 111 or +91- 9811098110 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +91- 9811098110 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
    For complaints/requests : 198 (toll free)
    Fax number : +91- 9811000009/9811098114
    E-mail : vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com
    Website : Vodafone Prepaid Mobile Services-Postpaid|Data Cards-Prepaid Recharge-Calling Cards India

---- Original Message ----
    Sent: 08-Sep-2010 11:26:52
    To: vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com
    Subject: REG. NETWORK PROBLEM AT B-4 BHAGWAN DAS NAGAR, N.DELHI 110026

I AM USING YOUR MOBILE NO 09811054488 SINCE 1996. I AM NETWORK PROBLEM AT MY
    OFFICE AT B-4 BHAGWAN DAS NAGAR, EAST PUNJABI BAGH ,N. DELHI 110026 SINCE LAST 6
    MONTHS. I HAVE COMPLAIN MANY TIMES BUT NO IMPROVEMENT IN YOUR NETWORK,I & MY
    VISITERS WHO USING VODAFONE ARE FACING THE SAME PROBLEM .AT198 YOUR STAFF
    DOESNOT WANT TO LISTEN OR EVEN NOT WILLING TO GIVE ANY SERVICE REQUEST NO.IN
    THIS REGARD, ALTHOUG THEY WANT MY FULL DETAILS TO REGISTER MY NETWORK RELATED
    COMPLIAET WHICH CAN ANY ONE CAN REGISTER IF EVEN HE IS NOT USING VODAFONE BUT
    FACING PROBLEM HE FACING IN CONTACTING TO ANY VODAFONE USER LIKE ME. I CONTACT
    AT 198 ON 6/9 AT 6.19PM ,ON 7/9 AT 9.37 PM, AT 9.41PM &FINALLY AT 9.47 PM I GOT
    MY REQUEST REGISTERD BUT REQUEST NO NOT SENT THROUGH SMS I REQUEST .PL IMPRVE
    YOUR SERVICES OR TELL ME HOW SHOULD WE SHIFT TO ANOTHER OPERATERS

VINOD KUMAR GARG
    ubject: REG. NETWORK PROBLEM AT B-4 BHAGWAN DAS NAGAR, N.DELHI 110026

I AM USING YOUR MOBILE NO 09811054488 SINCE 1996. I AM NETWORK PROBLEM AT MY
    OFFICE AT B-4 BHAGWAN DAS NAGAR, EAST PUNJABI BAGH ,N. DELHI 110026 SINCE LAST 6
    MONTHS. I HAVE COMPLAIN MANY TIMES BUT NO IMPROVEMENT IN YOUR NETWORK,I & MY
    VISITERS WHO USING VODAFONE ARE FACING THE SAME PROBLEM .AT198 YOUR STAFF
    DOESNOT WANT TO LISTEN OR EVEN NOT WILLING TO GIVE ANY SERVICE REQUEST NO.IN
    THIS REGARD, ALTHOUG THEY WANT MY FULL DETAILS TO REGISTER MY NETWORK RELATED
    COMPLIAET WHICH CAN ANY ONE CAN REGISTER IF EVEN HE IS NOT USING VODAFONE BUT
    FACING PROBLEM HE FACING IN CONTACTING TO ANY VODAFONE USER LIKE ME. I CONTACT
    AT 198 ON 6/9 AT 6.19PM ,ON 7/9 AT 9.37 PM, AT 9.41PM &FINALLY AT 9.47 PM I GOT
    MY REQUEST REGISTERD BUT REQUEST NO NOT SENT THROUGH SMS I REQUEST .PL IMPRVE
    YOUR SERVICES OR TELL ME HOW SHOULD WE SHIFT TO ANOTHER OPERATERS

VINOD KUMAR GARG

Unregistered

Default refund of money

My vodafone number is - 9999246815
    I am very much unsatisfied with your service.
    I try to call up the customer care service from my number on 198 and it says that we cannot provide you help.
    I had subscribed astrology pack on 7/10/2010 and 30 rupees were debited from my balance.
    I did not get a single astrology message since that day and my money was also wasted. And I am not even able to deactivate this service. This has caused me so much of inconvenience.
    Please tell me whom should i take this matter to now.
    I have tried enough to contact your customer care executive but I did not get a single solution.
    You either refund my money or i will disconnect all my vodafone numbers because it has happened to me earlier also.
    I request you to kindly credit my 30 rupees back as soon as possible.
    Thank you

Default Happy To Help

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My vodafone number is - 9999246815
    I try to call up the customer care service from my number on 198 and it says that we cannot provide you help.
    I had subscribed astrology pack on 7/10/2010 and 30 rupees were debited from my balance.
    I did not get a single astrology message since that day and my money was also wasted. And I am not even able to deactivate this service. This has caused me so much of inconvenience.
    I have tried enough to contact your customer care executive but I did not get a single solution.
    You either refund my money or i will disconnect all my vodafone numbers because it has happened to me earlier also.
    I request you to kindly credit my 30 rupees back as soon as possible.
    Thank you
    Hi,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/9fdPPs and wed be happy to help.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care.

Unregistered

please stop multimedia urgently I do,nt used

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My vodafone number is -9873364383 am very much unsatisfied with your service.
    daily 4 rupees debited from my balance.
    I request you to kindly credit my 16 rupees back as soon as possible.
    Thank you

Hello! (9873364383)

Thanks for writing in and for the time on our call. We trust we were able to address your query. For any assistance in future, please email us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com, and you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

aashishpal4294@gmail.com

Default hi

My vodafone number is - 9999938859
    I had subscribed astrology pack on 7/11/2010 and 50 rupees were debited from my balance.
    Thank you

Default Happy to Help

Quote Originally Posted by aashishpal4294@gmail.com View Post
    My vodafone number is - 9999938859
    I had subscribed astrology pack on 7/11/2010 and 50 rupees were debited from my balance.
    Thank you
    Hello Aashish,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern. We tried calling you, but were unable to get in touch with you. Please note that the service is not active on your account. For any further assistance, please email us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com, or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

Unregistered

Default Complaint

my name is diya. vodaph9 is becoming worst n worst day by day. its services,network etc all is not satisfactory. n upar se customer care call kro to 10 15 min. to hold pr dal dete h, wtz ds yar .... problem solve krte nhi h ,drame krte rhte h bs. I hv bn calling 4rm since last 6 days, bt koi sunne ka tyar nhi prblm, bs ye bolkr khush hojate h "vodaph9 main cal krne ke liye dhanyavad n al " . Its is really disappointing when CC executive puts on hold and never turns back even after waiting for 20 min with the hope he'll return. An CCE picked call name Ashish, i hd told hm mah prblm ki mah net is not working since 6 7 dayz, he said , w8 4 a min. mian chck krta hu , den vapis hi nhi aya 20 min. tk ...........

Hi Diya

Thanks for writing in, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your number with us here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires so that we may be able to contact you to address your concern.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast