+ Reply to Thread

Idea Customer Service Number

This is a discussion on Idea Customer Service Number within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; There is always a time that we need the assistance of a customer service team for inquiries or problems we ...

Banned

Default Idea Customer Service Number

There is always a time that we need the assistance of a customer service team for inquiries or problems we face. Its always handy as problems can be dealt with over the phone, so below you will find a list of Idea customer service numbers.

Andra Pradesh - 9848012345

Assam - 9085012345

Bihar - 9708012345

Delhi - 9891012345

Gujarat - 9824012345

Haryana - 9812012345

Himachal Pradesh - Postpaid 9882012345
    Prepaid 9882012345

Jammu & Kashmir - Postpaid 9086012345
    Prepaid 9086012345

Karnataka - 9844012345

Kerala - Postpaid 9847012345
    Prepaid 9847112345

Kolkata - 9088012345

Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh - 9826012345

Maharashtra & Goa - 9822012345

Mumbai - 9702012345

Orissa - 0674 2725920

Punjab - 9814098140

Rajasthan - 9887012345

Tamilnadu - 9092053500

UP (East) - 9889012345

UP (West) - 9837012345

West Bengal - 9093012345

Unregistered

First ten minutes they don't receive the call.Who is going to pay the bill?after all it's service number then y they are charging for the same?

Administrator

I heard Airtel started charging for customer care calls but didn't know Idea is charging as well. I think all companies will start doing it to cut down on the employee strength as they will get lesser calls due to this new charge and that translates into lesser requirement of staff.

gauri

from today morning i am getting problem with network.
    it shows no network access on my mobile.
    i swithed off the cell removed sim and battery ...again inserted them and started the cell still problem is there.

i wnt to know the pukcode of nokia5130 xpressmusic

i got voice message ,,, but i cant hear that voice becoz ,,if i dail *141,,it is telling like no voice message ,,, bou in mobile screen i had symbol like specks i.e like goggle type pls respone me ,,,,,,,,,,,,, mine no is 9964955741.,.4m this lots of people facing problems ,,, so for this check n update,,,,,,, u can reply ur answer to srikanthsriky@gmail.com

please give me my idea puk cod .my phone was acidentaly blocked it is lg gd510 cookie pep please give puk code.please its urgent.

my name is himanshu thakur my no. is 9882348483.the no. is busy. i m not able to send & receive the call &messages..please help me i m from himachal pradesh distt sirmaur baru sahib............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................

I am your customer.I dont want any service as like Criket score message so that stop your call & message
    My name is Anil Ranware Your old customer.My email id - a.ranware@yahoo.co.in My Mobile no.9011479229 Stop extra service on this no.as above

Dear Sir

Does this forum help user for solving his problem or it is also fake like other web sites. If you can help pl do help for reconnecting my phone number IDEA 09964449092. I already re submitted my documents on 22 Dec 10. and made several request to IDEA Care centre at Jain Communication Mujawar Arcade Nehru Nagar Belgaum - 10 Karnataka to Mr Ayub and Mrs Megha. They dont care after several telephone and physical presence request.

DN Pandey

sir
    am an idea customer. my number is 9718847763 and my name is eby syriac. am using this number from past 2 years . The last week my number has got deactivated because of wrong puk entry. and day before yesterday that is 10/1/2011 i was applied for a duplicate sim card and they issued it at 04pm from B1 janakpuri idea care. still now; after 48 hrs it has not activated.

what i have to do??? i given this number into MY visiting card and all other purposes. am getting lakhs of loss because of the inactivation. i would like to give a case into the consumer court if it will not activated tomorrow

My Balance automaticlly has been subtracted.i re-charged for Rs.20.00 from a near re-charge point. U must take serious action about this. My phone no is_8873177533.
    Thank You,

I have received a call on 15/1/2011 from idea call center about a 5028 plan.According to this plan firstly my 120 rs will deduct from my account and then my monthly calls will be free up to 15000 rs .
    Now my 120 rs has been deducted from my account and still if i make any call then my call charges is also reduce why this is....or how this problem will solve.

I am using idea sim from last 4 yrs.my no. is 9754659054.my complain is about deduction of money from my account without my permission towards service of beauty tips.Since many days I am sending mails to idea customer care repeatedly.Everytime it was said from their side that this service has been deactivated.Yet it has not been so.Everyday I receive message in which it is said that this service is renewed & everyday my money is deducted.You are requested to check the matter seriously & help me.

Yours sincerly,
    Sushma Singh
    Korea (C.G.).

Administrator

Here is a page with all the e-mail addresses if you do not want to call Idea customer care.

shru22

My number is 9926131601 from Chhattisgarh. I am having complain that my idea sim is not working, when some one call on my number then they receive msz that "service to this number is on hold" and when i am trying to call some one then i got msz that your account is bard. I already complain to my local idea cellular agency, they provide me new sim but still i am facing same problem.

I have Rs35 balance. So please take some action as soon as possible.

shruti......

My no. is 9826638120.I am not able to send messages.A few day ago one of my friend has changed my service center no.saying that now i can send free sms,but i forget to write my original service center no.Can you please provide me service center no ,so that i can send sms ?

I am using idea sim from last 4 yrs.my no. is 9977172029.my complain is about deduction of money from my account without my permission towards various services like utv cinema,missedcall etc.Since many days I am sending message to deactivate the service but no response come from there Everytime it was said from their side that this service has been deactivated you have received a unique deactivation id but id not comes.Yet it has not been so. after one month this service is renewed automatically and my money is deducted.You are requested to check the matter seriously & help me.please do not stop the service of caller tunes\hello tunes.

i went to the nearest idea care center at alibaug.( Maharastra). for the blocking of my card. i have paid the unbilled amount for the same. but after 1 month agian the bill has been sent to me. what is this.

I had booked two SIM cards1) 99594054880 and 2) 9702907104 and submeeted same documents for both sim card .
    9702907104 is activited and for 99594054880 sim asking for resubmiting documents again.way it so.

S. N. Vyas

Ref: 9848372488 I have recharged Rs.200 on 11-05-2011 through net ie., through FREECHARGE . But so far the amount has NEITHER been added to my account Nor the amount has been refunded. I request that the same may be looked into.

Hi,
    I am Idea prepaid user and my number is 9616010237 . I made online payment of Rs.222 and then Rs.80 for recharge on May 29th. I received messages that my account has been successfully recharged but my account has not been updated. Please resolve the issue as soon as possible and update my account with Rs.222+Rs.88 .

Dear Idea ,

I have Idea no since 4-5 Years actually more than that ,,,,,
    Its Pune No. but now i shifted to Mumbai and i have to pay roming charges ,,,,

I dont why is this ? Since Pune Mumbai its 3 Hours Journey in The same State ,,,,,,
    And charges are so high 1.50 per messageeeeeee ???

Ad now i wan t to use the GPRS that is like anythinggg....

I really thinking to covert my no with other company since IDEA should think about this ..... Very seriously ......

Its my old no so i didnt want to close it now i will really think ....

Gautam .....

hi, Iam using idea no. since 3 years, but iam fadeup now. Always having problem in network, i already launch many comp. about this, but no action taken against my complain.My no. is 9990319191, it's a post paid no.They always send huge amout bill, which is not understand by me ,how it will happen. I asked customer care to send hard copy of bill, but still i got softcopy of bill. Now they stop my outgoing calls. Please activate my outgoing calls right now and send me hardcopy bill.

Dear Team,
    I am Idea prepaid user and my number is 9911297036,I have not activate love pack.but i have received a sms dated 17/06/2011, time 18:03 that Thanks for activating Love Pack.and deactivate charge is Rs.3/ms
    You are requested to check the matter seriously & help me.

Thanx:
    Anand Murthy,

Dear sir/madam

i have a idea sim having no. 9754483480 from chhatisgarh, but it is showing unregistered. Due to that i am facing lots of problem.

Please do the needful for register it.

Thanks & regards
    vijay gabhane

i am work in soma enterprise in vyara dist gujarat state my no 9924633457 on date28/06/2010 at 2.30pm at recharge 45 rs my mobile call after display arrive what 45 recharge at gain 115 min at time recharge keea and reply message internet activted pack and also faurther and use the browsing at the my mobile after 10 min my main balance debit the 5/- rs and the call customer care total amount 10rs total spend but no use the network in idea service very very very bad service service otherthan network

Sir,

My mobile no is 7353655283. I got a SMS that "ur subscription to IDEA VOICE CHAT MONTHLY will Renew in 3 days @ Rs 30for 0 day. To deact dial Toll Free 155223. Key word IVC30." on 30 Jun 2011 at 1330 hrs.
    May i request you sir who has asked to activate this service? For the past half an hour i am trying to contact the customer service. the but I could not . all the numbers redirect to other numbers like dial 12345 or 198 or customer care or the input is wrong. Is it the new IDEA ? Kindly disable the IDEA VOICE Chat Monthly in my mobile.

Further I am getting a lot of service related calls like songs input. When a person is busy in his job and such calls make irration. kindly stop these kids of alerts and calls at least in my mobile.

BY
    B Palanivel

I am an idea customer.My mobile connection is life long.But when i recharge the balance remains only for few days.After that it shows zero balance.Now there is only incoming calls no outgoing calls are going.

Last week, I requested and got internet services on my mobline no, which were offered to me @99 per month. To my surprise and shock that I have been billed for Rs 2545 ?
    Please rectify the mistake under confirmation to me.

Hi!
    This is George from Nellore A.P . Working as Professor in One of NARAYANA group

My Contact No 960 32 52 844. Respected one . Im afraid top say im very much irritated with the company calls. Ur activating the calls at busy schedule and to attend the call i hve to stop my class which is not at all good to me to do so . I kindly request u to bar the calls other wise I wll turn to any other NETWORK .

Hope you understand my problem and bar the calls as soon as possible .

Thank u Sir /Mam.

Dear sir,

My mobile No is 09527369194. From last months my balance is deducted 15 Rs after 3 days, this going on from last months so lot of my balance is deducted . I am not uses any service so why happens this. Here possibility of activation of unwanted services without my requirement from your side any my balance deducted every times. So please all this services deactivated and returns my balance imminently.

Regards,
    A. Malekar

Around 1.00 p.m., I received a called from Saket Police Station that a call has been made by me from my cell phone No. 9891167040 to Poice No 100, which has ben passed n to them and they asked me, if I had made a complaint regarding threat to my life, which I refused as I had not made any call like this and
    there was no history of such a call having been made from my phone. Even if, I would have made such a call it would have ben registered with Faridabad Police, as I reside in Faridabad and I was only at home . After attending to the call made to me by the Police Personnel from No9777222120 - contable Shri Bhupender Singh and from No.9953108802 - Shri Vijay, ASI, icontacted Idea call centre. The call was attended byone Ms. Achana and when I narrated her the whole thing and I simply wanted to know if at all a call was made around 10.30a.m. from cell and if so,how could it be possible when I had not made the call and I had my cell with me only. She said they have no record. I was surprised to listen, how it can be that tere no recod of the outgoing or incoming calls made from a number. I asked her to put me to some senior executiveand she put put my call through to one Ms.Pragya, whose reply was the same and I susupect that she was also only one cusgtomer care colleuge of Ms. Archana. I am sorry to say this is very very irresponsibel attitude and request this may be throughly investigated and utcome be made known to me or else I will have to take the matter to consumer court. How is it that mynumber is being miss used.

Unregistered

main 2 month pahel num liya jo ki band ho gay hai mujhse pata nahi jal raha ki mere num band kyu hui hai vah num bihar state ka hai jo ki customer care num bhi nahi mil raha hai mere vah num9507725730
    mere num jo ab mai chal raha hui 9911308022

My cell phone is with me since last 15 years. but now problem is unnecessarily deduction in prepaid connection Sir please send me details of amount of phone numbers w.e.f. 8th july 2011 to till date.
    My Number is 9891500999 padma kashyap

dear sir with all due respect i want to ask why the hell you give commercials like we have best costumer care service, i also request to abhishek bachhan before endorsing something you should try that to yourself, do you ever dialed 12345? you will find yourself an ass, its always ****ing busy, you have to wait for more then 10 min before you realized its enough and disconnect that ****ing call. I am using this service from 5 years and now am completely fed up.

Hi,
    the issue goes like this.. many of my friends also reported the same issue....

It ask for

1) Pl press the 1 if it is a local language, 2 for national language and 3 for English.
    2) Please enter the phone no.
    3) confirm the no by entering 1.
    4) Please press the no for the promotional add and current status (1.....4) or please enter 9 if you want to talk to customer service executive......

Here is the funny part....

Consider you enter "4 - English" for point 1 as mentioned above

Still you will here the customer service talking to you in Local language...,,,

Question is Why...

Funniest-- Final information wont be correct again......

Please rectify this......

Dear Team,

Myself, Prashant Zunjarrao. My mobile Idea No is 8108665712. My mobile no is blocked. also my incoming and outgoing service is blocked.

Kindly take necessary action. do the needful.

Sir,
    My mobile no. is 9767991399. I have recharged my internet pack and balance on 13 aug.2011by rs 98 and rs 300.today my phone balance is rs 33.08 .so can you send me the complete summery of my usage?
    yestarday i had balance of Rs 220 and today it is just Rs 33.08.please do the needful, thank you

Dear Team,

Myself, Vinod H Rajput. My father's idea mobile service is blocked. Mobile Idea No is 9702277864. This mobile no is blocked. also its incoming and outgoing service is blocked.

Kindly take necessary action. do the needful to restart the services at the earliest.

Regards
    Vinod Rajput

sir i have idea prepaid connection with no 9756378718 and i had recharged my phone with gprs48 plan and i had got the confirmation message but soon after that the plan had been deactivated and before this my gprs98 plan wasalso deactivated before time and the customercare executive were not giving me any response so please give me some decision thanking you in expectation

sir,
    i am Ramakant sonkhiya in mathura .my sim not valid id so close then i provided in valid id then befor not my c number not start so plaze this i am used 5 year, this my number help me sir, 9917068910
    and present time my number is swit off, my friend contact number is 9919994034.plz in from me

thank,s

Res/Sir,Mam

Subject:- Useless/ boring masseges.

I my Rajesh Dube a prepaid customer of Idea last from 6 year. I am getting a useless masseges and also they charges large amount so close all such type of messages i.e movies, hero etc.pl do the needful for the same as my no. is 8975852206.
    thanks, awaiting for u r reply

I have been a subscriber to idea mobile(prepaid) since August 2011 and the mobile No. 9990744189. I am totally undone with the service of the idea mobile. First of all, whenever I recharge - balance comes to a nil -even without using it. Neither I am able to send any message, nor make any call. On 15th November ,2011 I recharged Rs.59/-through my mob. banking. I received message(from my banker) that the amount has been debited and idea has received the same. But, in my idea mobile I neither received any message, nor it shows any balance. I contacted repeatedly with idea cc 9818012345 from my LL phone. Some CCE says your mobile account will be credited after 48 hrs. What a funny reply. Another CCE says the amount will be reverted back to your bank account. Nothing has been as yet.whereas the money(Rs.59) has been debited and I don't know where it goes -quite amazing.
    Whenever, I try to use the phone -the message -please contact your service provider -unable to connect etc.
    Can I expect any help?
    Prasanta Sen

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have received a call on 15/1/2011 from idea call center about a 5028 plan.According to this plan firstly my 120 rs will deduct from my account and then my monthly calls will be free up to 15000 rs .
    Now my 120 rs has been deducted from my account and still if i make any call then my call charges is also reduce why this is....or how this problem will solve.

Dear Sir,

Kindly provide your Idea cellular number for further assistance. You can also get in touch with our Customer care centre - details updated on Idea website. !DEA - An !dea can change your life....

Regards,
    Ideacellular

I am using idea sim from last 4 yrs.my no. is 9754659054.my complain is about deduction of money from my account without my permission towards service of beauty tips.Since many days I am sending mails to idea customer care repeatedly.Everytime it was said from their side that this service has been deactivated.Yet it has not been so.Everyday I receive message in which it is said that this service is renewed & everyday my money is deducted.You are requested to check the matter seriously & help me.

Yours sincerly,
    Sushma Singh
    Korea (C.G.).

Dear Sir,

We wish to inform you that the Beauty Tips service has been deactivated for your mobile number and the amount of Rs.2 has been credited to your Idea prepaid account on 17th January 2011.For further assistance kindly get in touch with our Customer care centre -details updated on Idea website. !DEA - An !dea can change your life....

Regards,
    Ideacellular

Quote Originally Posted by Sureshchandra N Vyas View Post
    I had booked two SIM cards1) 99594054880 and 2) 9702907104 and submeeted same documents for both sim card .
    9702907104 is activited and for 99594054880 sim asking for resubmiting documents again.way it so.

S. N. Vyas

Dear Sir,

We wish to inform you that the aforesaid number are active effectively. For further assistance kindly get in touch with our Customer care centre -details updated on Idea website. www.ideacellular.com.

Regards,
    Ideacellular

Regards,
    Ideacellular

Quote Originally Posted by Sureshchandra N Vyas View Post

S. N. Vyas

Dear Sir,

We wish to inform you that the aforesaid number are active effectively. For further assistance kindly get in touch with our Customer care centre -details updated on Idea website. www.ideacellular.com.

Regards,
    Ideacellular

Hi,
    I am Idea prepaid user and my number is 9616010237 . I made online payment of Rs.222 and then Rs.80 for recharge on May 29th. I received messages that my account has been successfully recharged but my account has not been updated. Please resolve the issue as soon as possible and update my account with Rs.222+Rs.88 .

Dear Sir,

Your attempted web transaction of Rs.222 has already been refunded in your bank account/credit card. You are requested to find below mentioned transaction details for your kind referral.

Regards,
    Ideacellular

Quote Originally Posted by P. GEORGE BENITO View Post
    Hi!
    This is George from Nellore A.P . Working as Professor in One of NARAYANA group

My Contact No 960 32 52 844. Respected one . Im afraid top say im very much irritated with the company calls. Ur activating the calls at busy schedule and to attend the call i hve to stop my class which is not at all good to me to do so . I kindly request u to bar the calls other wise I wll turn to any other NETWORK .

Hope you understand my problem and bar the calls as soon as possible .

Thank u Sir /Mam.

Dear Sir,

We wish to inform you that to activate the DND service, the subscriber needs to send an SMS as START DND to 1909 which is toll free. We would also want to inform you that after registering for Do Not Disturb service, you would stop receiving promotional messages from Idea and other sources within a period of 45 days.

Regards,
    Ideacellular

Quote Originally Posted by S.R.Goyal View Post
    Around 1.00 p.m., I received a called from Saket Police Station that a call has been made by me from my cell phone No. 9891167040 to Poice No 100, which has ben passed n to them and they asked me, if I had made a complaint regarding threat to my life, which I refused as I had not made any call like this and
    there was no history of such a call having been made from my phone. Even if, I would have made such a call it would have ben registered with Faridabad Police, as I reside in Faridabad and I was only at home . After attending to the call made to me by the Police Personnel from No9777222120 - contable Shri Bhupender Singh and from No.9953108802 - Shri Vijay, ASI, icontacted Idea call centre. The call was attended byone Ms. Achana and when I narrated her the whole thing and I simply wanted to know if at all a call was made around 10.30a.m. from cell and if so,how could it be possible when I had not made the call and I had my cell with me only. She said they have no record. I was surprised to listen, how it can be that tere no recod of the outgoing or incoming calls made from a number. I asked her to put me to some senior executiveand she put put my call through to one Ms.Pragya, whose reply was the same and I susupect that she was also only one cusgtomer care colleuge of Ms. Archana. I am sorry to say this is very very irresponsibel attitude and request this may be throughly investigated and utcome be made known to me or else I will have to take the matter to consumer court. How is it that mynumber is being miss used.

Dear Sir,

We wish to inform you that the charges levied to you are correct as per the usage. Further we wish to inform you that for GPRS Usage you need to maintain 5 rs /- in the account for the package benefits.

Regards,
    Ideacellular

Quote Originally Posted by padma Kashyap View Post
    My cell phone is with me since last 15 years. but now problem is unnecessarily deduction in prepaid connection Sir please send me details of amount of phone numbers w.e.f. 8th july 2011 to till date.
    My Number is 9891500999 padma kashyap

Dear Sir,

We request you to kindly contact the nearest Idea outlet for further course of action.

Regards,
    Ideacellular

dear sir with all due respect i want to ask why the hell you give commercials like we have best costumer care service, i also request to abhishek bachhan before endorsing something you should try that to yourself, do you ever dialed 12345? you will find yourself an ass, its always ****ing busy, you have to wait for more then 10 min before you realized its enough and disconnect that ****ing call. I am using this service from 5 years and now am completely fed up.
    Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply us your complete account details such as Full name, mobile number, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC103480 in the subject.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular

Quote Originally Posted by prashant zunjarrao View Post
    Dear Team,

Myself, Prashant Zunjarrao. My mobile Idea No is 8108665712. My mobile no is blocked. also my incoming and outgoing service is blocked.

Kindly take necessary action. do the needful.

Dear Sir,

We wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number has already been activated with effect from 31st August 2011. Thus we request you to check the same.

Regards,
    Ideacellular

Quote Originally Posted by Shubhangi Merwade View Post
    Sir,
    My mobile no. is 9767991399. I have recharged my internet pack and balance on 13 aug.2011by rs 98 and rs 300.today my phone balance is rs 33.08 .so can you send me the complete summery of my usage?
    yestarday i had balance of Rs 220 and today it is just Rs 33.08.please do the needful, thank you

Dear Sir,

We wish to inform you that the charges are charged correct under Gprs usage as per plan tariff. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Regards,
    Ideacellular

Quote Originally Posted by vinodrajput70@yahoo.co.in View Post
    Dear Team,

Myself, Vinod H Rajput. My father's idea mobile service is blocked. Mobile Idea No is 9702277864. This mobile no is blocked. also its incoming and outgoing service is blocked.

Kindly take necessary action. do the needful to restart the services at the earliest.

Regards
    Vinod Rajput

Dear Sir,

We regret to inform you that due to non usage in past months your Idea connection has been disconnected permanently from system. Thus we suggest you to go for new Idea sim.

Regards,
    Ideacellular

sir i have idea prepaid connection with no 9756378718 and i had recharged my phone with gprs48 plan and i had got the confirmation message but soon after that the plan had been deactivated and before this my gprs98 plan wasalso deactivated before time and the customercare executive were not giving me any response so please give me some decision thanking you in expectation

Dear Sir,

We wish to inform you that the benefits of Rs.98/- Gprs voucher has already been credited for your Idea number and same has been deactivated as per your request. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Regards,
    Ideacellular

I have been a subscriber to idea mobile(prepaid) since August 2011 and the mobile No. 9990744189. I am totally undone with the service of the idea mobile. First of all, whenever I recharge - balance comes to a nil -even without using it. Neither I am able to send any message, nor make any call. On 15th November ,2011 I recharged Rs.59/-through my mob. banking. I received message(from my banker) that the amount has been debited and idea has received the same. But, in my idea mobile I neither received any message, nor it shows any balance. I contacted repeatedly with idea cc 9818012345 from my LL phone. Some CCE says your mobile account will be credited after 48 hrs. What a funny reply. Another CCE says the amount will be reverted back to your bank account. Nothing has been as yet.whereas the money(Rs.59) has been debited and I don't know where it goes -quite amazing.
    Whenever, I try to use the phone -the message -please contact your service provider -unable to connect etc.
    Can I expect any help?
    Prasanta Sen

Dear Sir,

We regret to inform you that we are unable to find your recharge, thus we request you to forward us a screen-shot of the bank statement (un-editable) showing the deduction made from your account towards recharge of your number on our E-mail ID.ccare.dl@idea.adityabirla.com. for further course of action.

Regards,
    Ideacellular

+ Reply to Thread