+ Reply to Thread

Idea/DND service

This is a discussion on Idea/DND service within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; Respected Sir/Madam, My idea (Delhi) mobile No is 9891403112.I had registered DND service on 21st October 2010,and I received two ...

obaid

Angry Idea/DND service

Respected Sir/Madam,
    My idea (Delhi) mobile No is 9891403112.I had registered DND service on 21st October 2010,and I received two confirmation message from the operator ,one message is on 28th Oct.2010

(Dear Customer,Your request for DND Activation has been processed and number will be listed on NDNC in 45 days SR No. 1-11148768554)

and another is 29th Oct.2010 above message received again on 29th Oct.Since then i continue receiving messages from the operator even today 21 December 2010 .
    45 days later i received messages continuously then i called customer service on 9th Dec.2010 ,they says your service for DO NOT DISTURB is already activated. Due to fault you received a message and they registered a complaint again (SR No.1-11768593618 and would be action-ed by 12/11/10 till (9 .21 AM ).
    Till now i continuously receiving messages from IDEA .
    Please take strong action against this operator,If any information whenever required i will produce.
    Thank you

Default Reply to your complaint

Quote Originally Posted by obaid View Post
    Respected Sir/Madam,
    My idea (Delhi) mobile No is 9891403112.I had registered DND service on 21st October 2010,and I received two confirmation message from the operator ,one message is on 28th Oct.2010

(Dear Customer,Your request for DND Activation has been processed and number will be listed on NDNC in 45 days SR No. 1-11148768554)

and another is 29th Oct.2010 above message received again on 29th Oct.Since then i continue receiving messages from the operator even today 21 December 2010 .
    45 days later i received messages continuously then i called customer service on 9th Dec.2010 ,they says your service for DO NOT DISTURB is already activated. Due to fault you received a message and they registered a complaint again (SR No.1-11768593618 and would be action-ed by 12/11/10 till (9 .21 AM ).
    Till now i continuously receiving messages from IDEA .
    Please take strong action against this operator,If any information whenever required i will produce.
    Thank you

Dear Sir,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your concern has been addressed and discussed.For further assistance kindly get in touch with our Customer care centre -details updated on Idea website. !DEA - An !dea can change your life....

Regards,
    Ideacellular

Unregistered

Default Stop spam messages & calls

Manager, Idea Cellure Ltd,
    I am a 71 year old customer. My call no is 8805246273. I use my mobile only to receive and call. Everyday I am bombarded with sms messages and calls for various offers and worthless services. Funnily, I keep receiving jokes and thoughts which I don't read and for these services the charges are deducted without my permission. Whenever I complain orally your office at Bhandarkar Rd.,Pune stops these messages temporarily.
    I request once and for all to stop this nonsense and leave me alone. Please do not make me change the service

provider. But for this botheration Idea service is good and I wish to continue.
    PLEASE STOP ALL THE OFFER SPAM CALLS AND MESSAGES FORTHWITH. And stop playing tricks of

treating my silence as acceptance of offers of Shayari, Jokes, Thoughts and what not!
    I am submitting a copy of this note to your office at Bhandarkar Road, Pune.

My next step will be to jump over to your competitor.

Sorry for some hurting words for which the cause was created by YOU.
    ...Anil Tambe (anil_tambe@yahoo.com)

Manoj Kumar Singh

Default Do Not Disturbe

Respected,

Sir/Madam,
    My Self Mr. Manoj Kumar Singh My mobile No is 09576115531,

I request to Idea Costumer care Please activate Do Not Disturb.

Please Grant my application Thanking For You.

Manoj Kumar Singh
    N.T.S.Barkakana (Distt-Ramgrh)
    C.M.P.D.I.Ltd
    Mobile No-09576115531

Quote Originally Posted by Manoj Kumar Singh View Post
    Respected,

Sir/Madam,
    My Self Mr. Manoj Kumar Singh My mobile No is 09576115531,

I request to Idea Costumer care Please activate Do Not Disturb.

Please Grant my application Thanking For You.

Manoj Kumar Singh
    N.T.S.Barkakana (Distt-Ramgrh)
    C.M.P.D.I.Ltd
    Mobile No-09576115531

Dear Sir,

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for DND activation for your Idea number due to verification criteria. In order to activate fully blocked DND services for your Idea number, we request you to send sms DND 0 to 1909 and same will be activate within 7 day's. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular

+ Reply to Thread