+ Reply to Thread

Idea Postpaid bill

This is a discussion on Idea Postpaid bill within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; This is regarding my Idea postpaid bill clearance. On 1st Aug 2011, I paid my Idea postpaid bill through Idea ...

Default Idea Postpaid bill

This is regarding my Idea postpaid bill clearance. On 1st Aug 2011, I paid my Idea postpaid bill through Idea web site using net banking. From my bank account, amount has been deducted but its no visible on my idea account yet.

Problem that I faced : This month i had applied for MNP as I was planning to switch to Airtel. That was the reason I paid my idea bill on 1st august just to avoid MNP request rejection because of unpaid billed amount. But that request got canceled because Idea didn't clear my billed amount for month of July. Till now amount has not been cleared. My money has gone and I wont be able to apply for MNP. I know this was done intentionally. I want quick action. I had talked to idea customer also but they are not telling me exact reason. Every time I call them they just registered the complain nut no taking any action. This is delaying my MNP request.

Default Reply to your complaint

Quote Originally Posted by lav.mudgal View Post
    This is regarding my Idea postpaid bill clearance. On 1st Aug 2011, I paid my Idea postpaid bill through Idea web site using net banking. From my bank account, amount has been deducted but its no visible on my idea account yet.

Problem that I faced : This month i had applied for MNP as I was planning to switch to Airtel. That was the reason I paid my idea bill on 1st august just to avoid MNP request rejection because of unpaid billed amount. But that request got canceled because Idea didn't clear my billed amount for month of July. Till now amount has not been cleared. My money has gone and I wont be able to apply for MNP. I know this was done intentionally. I want quick action. I had talked to idea customer also but they are not telling me exact reason. Every time I call them they just registered the complain nut no taking any action. This is delaying my MNP request.

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply us your complete account details such as Full name, mobile number, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC94228 in the subject.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular

+ Reply to Thread