+ Reply to Thread

Micromax Service Centre Bangalore- jayanagar 3rd block

This is a discussion on Micromax Service Centre Bangalore- jayanagar 3rd block within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; Complaint against : Sri Nivasa Mobile Care - 3rd block jayanagara, bangalore, karnataka . Micromax - brand has established with ...

Unregistered

Default Micromax Service Centre Bangalore- jayanagar 3rd block

Complaint against : Sri Nivasa Mobile Care - 3rd block jayanagara, bangalore, karnataka .

Micromax - brand has established with Chinese handsets and not giving any service on any damage of the phone .

I have an android a60 phone - which i have given it for service 2 months back- they are always telling - will give by weekend and fail to even pick call or just make it out of reach and give 101 reasons to fool around the people who come with so much of trust and give it for service .

Even though i m ready to pay how much expenses to repair my handset - they are failing to make it ready giving silly reasons.

I WOULD JUST ADVICE CUSTOMERS NOT TO BUY MICROMAX - AS THEY DONT GIVE GOOD SERVICE IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO UR PHONE - LIFE IS SCREWED - UR MONEY IS ALSO GONE - AND PHONE ALSO GONE - SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD SERVICE -

Unregistered

Thumbs up Same Experianced happened to me

I had given my MicroMax A60 mobile to JayaNagar service center before a month. Still they are repairing my mobile and no update from their side. Even we cant make call. Because its a monopoly. If u called them they wont attend call or the phone is out of service or Busy.

For this kind of problem we should go to consumer court.
    Government should ban this Micromax company. for that we want take some action.
    Every MicroMax A60 mobile having problem. They should stop the production.

mahadeva

Default micromax x410

i have purchased X410 mobile 2 months back i have found that the bluetooth it is not pairing with Nokia N73 model. I have checked with different N73 with Different X410 model same problem arise, i have also contacted to them via mail and via call center number 18605008286 but they give us their service center number the service cnter number is of no use.if we dial we get ... this telephone does not exist, of please check the number and dial again or busy.....very very poooooor response.

my advice is that do not buy this kind of phones with no proper service centers..... because your money and time will be wasted.

thank you

+ Reply to Thread