+ Reply to Thread

Mobile Number Portability reliance to vodafone

This is a discussion on Mobile Number Portability reliance to vodafone within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; Dear Sir, I wanted to port from Reliance cdma postpaid to Vodafone GSM postpaid dated 13th Sept 2011. I had ...

Default Mobile Number Portability reliance to vodafone

Dear Sir,

I wanted to port from Reliance cdma postpaid to Vodafone GSM postpaid dated 13th Sept 2011. I had paid Rs 20/- for that. I had generate the UPC code for port in and keep advance payment in reliance so it will not get cancelled again from reliance side. And i called Vodafone customer care 18001234567 and Vodafone executive told me that our executive will come to your office and will pick the documents from your office and he will fill the form.

The same day executive from Andromeda Marketing Pvt. Ltd. from Sakinaka, Mumbai Mr.Ashok came to my office and again collected the documents.

After 10 Days also i have not heard anything from Vodafone's side and the Customer Care nos. provided in the bill 9619218137 / 9619218126 are never attended. I feel they have provided these fake nos so that nobody can reach them,

I am really fed up with the support given by vodafone side. For registering any complaints i had to wait for almost 1 hour in vodafone gallery and then also didn't get any solution. I am despair with all this things.

I called the reliance customer care, the executive told that they didnot recieved any request from vodafone, Then i called vodafone customer care.
    The vodafone executive told that please keep in touch with andromedia. The customer care no.s given on reciept are never attended.

Unfortunate Customer,
    Narender Nimma(9320606354)

Hi Narender,

Thanks for writing in, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please note that your request to port in has been updated on 20/09/11, and the same will be processed within 7 working days from the date of request, subject to donor operator. Email us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com for any further assistance, we'll do our best to help.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

M C

Quote Originally Posted by narendernimma View Post
    Dear Sir,

I wanted to port from Reliance cdma postpaid to Vodafone GSM postpaid dated 13th Sept 2011. I had paid Rs 20/- for that. I had generate the UPC code for port in and keep advance payment in reliance so it will not get cancelled again from reliance side. And i called Vodafone customer care 18001234567 and Vodafone executive told me that our executive will come to your office and will pick the documents from your office and he will fill the form.

The same day executive from Andromeda Marketing Pvt. Ltd. from Sakinaka, Mumbai Mr.Ashok came to my office and again collected the documents.

After 10 Days also i have not heard anything from Vodafone's side and the Customer Care nos. provided in the bill 9619218137 / 9619218126 are never attended. I feel they have provided these fake nos so that nobody can reach them,

I am really fed up with the support given by vodafone side. For registering any complaints i had to wait for almost 1 hour in vodafone gallery and then also didn't get any solution. I am despair with all this things.

I called the reliance customer care, the executive told that they didnot recieved any request from vodafone, Then i called vodafone customer care.
    The vodafone executive told that please keep in touch with andromedia. The customer care no.s given on reciept are never attended.

Unfortunate Customer,
    Narender Nimma(9320606354)

Best of Luck for the start of your problems.
    Best of Luck
    Best of Luck
    Best of Luck
    Best of Luck
    Best of Luck
    Best of Luck
    Best of Luck
    Best of Luck
    Best of Luck
    Best of Luck
    Best of Luck
    Best of Luck